Shekel900

Feb 22, 2020
The latest build is quite buggy, I'd recommend that in addition to the "Latest Dev Build" the OP should put a download link to the Latest Stable Build as well so people can still enjoy the game without a bug-fest.
The game himself is a bug-fest, there is no stable build. Only super laggy and buggy devbuilds, ask again on 10 years maybe in that time the game will be on beta phase... MAYBE

• Haha
Reactions: atur

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
i think maybe it comes down to hardware ? I dunno so far i've been playing it for a few days and its working ok-ish so yeah

Seth298

Feb 23, 2019
won't lie i like Fek ive spoken to him once or twice but this game is a wreak and it even if i know he wouldn't do it this game needs not more updates but to be scrapped and remade the game only ever gets worse there was a stable build of some kind but it was build 2.8 i remember back when he first teased this game and i wanted to play it so bad it looked so cool in the previews but it has only gotten worse if its taken him this long to start ironing out animation issues and body to body interactions the game will only start to break more as old broken code is forced to work with new "fixed"code

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
So..I gave it a try and honestly I think this game has a huge potential and I'm saying that after playing the first Rack aswell. Some of his ideas are so crazy and unique that if he manages to put the stuff he made with the first game in Rack 2 this game is gonna be nuts. At the same time however the fact that he's been at it from 2016 and development seems sooo slow makes me wonder if he's ever gonna finish the project, it would be such a waste if he didn't. Hopefully he'll stay interested in the project, he has a lot of backers in his patreon and he's very candid about his lack of progress.

About game stability, I tried first 0.2.11 Win64 at it was very buggy and game kept glitching. Now I'm playing 0.2.10b Win32 and it's running fine, no bug whatsoever.

Couple of questions:

1)Are interactions between subjects in the game yet? Like one subject getting aroused by watching you work on the other one
2)Is there some kind of tutorial on how the manual controls are supposed to work? I don't get the idea behind the minigame

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
1)Are interactions between subjects in the game yet? Like one subject getting aroused by watching you work on the other one
2)Is there some kind of tutorial on how the manual controls are supposed to work? I don't get the idea behind the minigame
1) Honestly never tied to test this system, but with several rack chairs, some of the labrats were looking at others and getting aroused. So maybe.

2) F - Change camera, X - Change control mode from fully by hand to partially or fully automatic (default mode can be set in options). Minigame is simple, you start interaction and must move cursor up or down to control speed/intensity of interaction to get the chem you need from your labrat. For example you can bite your subject with really high strength to get more green chem, or make them aroused and edge them for hours with low speed.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
1) Honestly never tied to test this system, but with several rack chairs, some of the labrats were looking at others and getting aroused. So maybe.

2) F - Change camera, X - Change control mode from fully by hand to partially or fully automatic (default mode can be set in options). Minigame is simple, you start interaction and must move cursor up or down to control speed/intensity of interaction to get the chem you need from your labrat. For example you can bite your subject with really high strength to get more green chem, or make them aroused and edge them for hours with low speed.
1) Are you sure? I tried putting 2 rack chairs in the same room but the other labrat didn't seem to respond to what I was doing to the other, how did you put the chairs?

2)Just up and down? there seem to be some kind of circular UI around the cursor that's shrinking and enlarging

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
1) Are you sure? I tried putting 2 rack chairs in the same room but the other labrat didn't seem to respond to what I was doing to the other, how did you put the chairs?

2)Just up and down? there seem to be some kind of circular UI around the cursor that's shrinking and enlarging
1) Not sure, but some labrats like watching (with eye symbol) and some don't care, and it's in their interests. Racks were placed so labrats are face to face, and if males, them cumming on each other.

2) Maybe it's for really picky clients, but up and down works for me.

eth4e6j3

Sep 4, 2019
Hasn't this been in development since man first discovered fire? How much is he making per month in his patreon (22k I just checked) and he hasn't even hired anyone to work on this to speed this up to be finished before the heat death of the universe?

Last edited:

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
lmao wut he is making 22k per month with doing absolutely nothing?
hell i too wouldn't have time to work on this shit because i'd be spending this money on some premium pussy and coke.
paying and paying every month for a game with zero-to-none development shows why the furry community is so fucked up.

wasn't there a game on kickstarter which got over a million dollars pretty fast?
is this dead with the devs living a nice life in dubai or is there any development?

• Haha
Reactions: M_e_* and atur

Knight001

May 29, 2018
To be fair, the scale of the concepts he's attempting to construct, would be overwhelming and take an EXTREMELY long period of time for one person to do.
It's not gonna be perfect, and tbf he probably should get some devs to help him... albeit that's implying people would be lining up to uh... do this type of project. Lol.

prndev

Jan 1, 2019
wut he is making 22k per month with doing absolutely nothing?
hell i too wouldn't have time to work on this shit because i'd be spending this money on some premium pussy and coke.
Indeed. Some say, fek was a scammer. Others would probably call him an enterprising business-man. After all, making people give you tons of money for no visible progress is an achievement. I cannot say I am free of envy.

In theory, a single person could finish a game like this in a couple of years. Unfortunately, Rack 2 suffers from "feature creep" and "scope creep". Have one bondage apparatus, hand-job interaction for all primary and secondary genitals, a couple of toys and he would be done. Instead, there are way to many apparatuses, a half-assed ad-hoc body-and-game-mechanics-modification tool exists with the c-pin, some content-sharing is going on or rather not going on with Rack Net and a mini-game concept which I personally find a bit tedious and repetitive to play.

Some folks here suggest fek would not have interest in ever finishing this game. On the other hand: Why would he? People are giving him money for the way things are right now – why would any mentally sane person living in a capitalist society like ours kill his cash-cow?

Unrelated: My PC is five years old. The game runs smoothly. Crashed twice in a time-span of six hours played, but the game state was saved, no progress was lost. For a game under development, this is fine by my standards.

Reactions: anotherday

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I wish there was a sandbox mode or something where you could do whatever the heck you wanted with a client without fear of repercussion if you do anything wrong

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I wish there was a sandbox mode or something where you could do whatever the heck you wanted with a client without fear of repercussion if you do anything wrong
You can, in dev fp mode hiring research subjects (orange icon). Same in normal mode, research subjects are paid so you can do whatever you want.

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know how to wash the cum off the player character? I'm quite happy to see the "decoration", but I'm sorta roleplaying where I would wash up afterwards. Plus, each subject deserves a fresh canvas, right?

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes