Apr 12, 2018
lmao wut he is making 22k per month with doing absolutely nothing?
hell i too wouldn't have time to work on this shit because i'd be spending this money on some premium pussy and coke.
paying and paying every month for a game with zero-to-none development shows why the furry community is so fucked up.

wasn't there a game on kickstarter which got over a million dollars pretty fast?
is this dead with the devs living a nice life in dubai or is there any development?
In some parts of the world, 22K is basically minimum wage. And minimum wage means everything is so expensive that you're basically on the poverty line. So if he's getting 22K a month, then Fek might not even have enough to work on the project full-time. Plus, Fek might actually want to save for retirement, or have someone other than themselves to support.

Most of computer programing is hard work with little to show anyone. Without an interface and graphics, all the essential program and design work is virtually impossible to show to an outsider, probably difficult to even to explain to people in the same field and almost impossible to the rest of us.

Making a game is like having a baby: It's a lot of fun to get started, and the result is quite a miracle, but less you know about the middle stuff, the better.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
22k/month make you part of the richest 1% of ANY country. Nowhere in the entire world 22k is minimum wage or near it, litterally nowhere.
well, in some country it's not even close to minimum wage.
i can show you 22k russian rouble are equal to almost $300.
or 22k pesos is $27

so no, 22k doesn't make you that rich.
BUT, if you earn 22k dollars per month, then yes, you are in the 1% in every country.

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
In some parts of the world, 22K is basically minimum wage. And minimum wage means everything is so expensive that you're basically on the poverty line. So if he's getting 22K a month, then Fek might not even have enough to work on the project full-time. Plus, Fek might actually want to save for retirement, or have someone other than themselves to support.
bro whatever the fuck you are smoking, you better stop that shit

Apr 12, 2018
...actually, I misread "per month" as "per year". :censored:

Thought I'd share some of the things I've figured out:
You only get substances when the character cums, and its based on what was done prior to the orgasm. This threw me for Avium and Scalium.
You use items by placing them in the hexes under the character's clothing, provided the game isn't being buggy.
As for my earlier question about getting rid of the cum on the character, it disappears on every load.

ElBartol3131

Nov 8, 2018
Indeed. Some say, fek was a scammer. Others would probably call him an enterprising business-man. After all, making people give you tons of money for no visible progress is an achievement. I cannot say I am free of envy.

In theory, a single person could finish a game like this in a couple of years. Unfortunately, Rack 2 suffers from "feature creep" and "scope creep". Have one bondage apparatus, hand-job interaction for all primary and secondary genitals, a couple of toys and he would be done. Instead, there are way to many apparatuses, a half-assed ad-hoc body-and-game-mechanics-modification tool exists with the c-pin, some content-sharing is going on or rather not going on with Rack Net and a mini-game concept which I personally find a bit tedious and repetitive to play.

Some folks here suggest fek would not have interest in ever finishing this game. On the other hand: Why would he? People are giving him money for the way things are right now – why would any mentally sane person living in a capitalist society like ours kill his cash-cow?

Unrelated: My PC is five years old. The game runs smoothly. Crashed twice in a time-span of six hours played, but the game state was saved, no progress was lost. For a game under development, this is fine by my standards.
To give an example. Dust: An Elysium Tale was made by one person. He completed it in 3.5 years.

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
To give an example. Dust: An Elysium Tale was made by one person. He completed it in 3.5 years.
Not comparable. Don't get me wrong dust was amazing but different types of games doing different things with different workloads.
A 3d sex game with tons of interactions between different types of characters is gonna have a different workload for a single person than a 2d hack and slash metroidvainia

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
hummm... i have a lot of bug with this version ...without talk about de physic , my sexual selecting area freeze when i ask the fetish , and after release a customer , i was stuck in front of the empty chair ...... i can't leave , and when i pick" return at shower" i still stuck with sex option , into a orange place ( under the labs) ..... if someone have was the same bug , and know how fix it

ps : other bug , when i use some interaction , like sex (dick or pussy) ... the the chair of customer down into the deep

Last edited:

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Welp:
Hey folks! Realizing that it's been a while since an update, just doing another quick check in. Things have been crazy, and I hope y'all are staying safe and well out there.
I've been getting over some sort of sickness. The doc says it's probably not C19, but some form of bronchitis or infection. Test results should be back soon, then I'll know for sure.
Either way, I'm still alive and kicking (and coughing, mostly).
Stay safe! <3

• Haha
Reactions: atur

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
Who knows why, but it was a lot better and looked more polished in previous versions. I don't know how Fek messed everything that badly for it to turn into a buggy, unstable, messy game. He should update his Patreon more frequently and start over from a previous version. (Let's hope he has backups). If he doesn't do this and everything stays like it is right now, he is a scammer. No excuse.

• Sad
Reactions: Noobie267 and atur

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
Honestly I've had less and less faith in the project as time goes on. I've been following the project for a good 3 years now and I think I started losing faith around the time he removed hair from the game. I thought it would be 1-2 updates before it'd be fixed and he'd have at least a basic hair feature in the game again. But that never came. The development of rack has felt like this for years now. Some bugs that were present in the game in 2017 still exist which I get since thats not the focus currently but the slow development time doesn't help matters. Maybe its not slow development but it certainly feels slow because of Fek's lack of transparency. Maybe there's some discord that I missed or a random tweet lost in his bed of hundreds of DnD posts but I can say for certain me and the general public has no clue what he's been working on and it makes us feel like he hasn't been working on anything. I don't care that a game in its alpha doesn't have an update for months if the dev can tell the public what is being worked on. I mean for gods sake he had a Trello for the game but he stopped updating it a year ago. To my knowledge there hasn't been any streams working on the game recently and even if there were those are hard to keep track of.

tldr: JUST TELL US WHAT YOU ARE DOING FEK AT LEAST ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE THE GAME PEOPLE ARE PAYING FOR HAS EVEN BEEN TALKED ABOUT.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes