joe nemo

May 6, 2018
is there a way to get more clothes? like underwear?
and, does it have any mod?
You can mod a character in the shower, then export it and have it show up in the roster of things to fuck. Look for a wiki or FAQ to figure out how. All characters are morphs of one standard body type, so you cannot just add characters into a folder and have them show up. Also, no humans and getting the models to look like a specific character is difficult.

zefzefzefzefzef

Sep 15, 2019
Good news, patreon is being sued by owen benjamin fans and will be forced to pay 10 000$ for each one that sue them. The fact that patreon will go down will force all the lazy asses to go work for a change to gain back all the people who forgot they subscibed to him/them.

• Angry
Reactions: Championer and atur

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
The main problem with the patreon model (for software development at least) is that often developers, the few that actually complete a project anyway, at the end release their product for free. This means that for them the only source of income is gonna be during development time which means that the lazier and slower they are the better for their finances that is. You are not incentivized to meet deadlines but rather the opposite. The only way I can see a patreon model work is for art creation, some regular content that you appreciate and that repays u constantly of the money you have invested on that artist rather than the hope of a future project that may never be delivered. Why isn't kickstarter used for this kind of projects anyway? So that if a project is abandoned people gets their money back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 220033

The main problem with the patreon model (for software development at least) is that often developers, the few that actually complete a project anyway, at the end release their product for free. This means that for them the only source of income is gonna be during development time which means that the lazier and slower they are the better for their finances that is. You are not incentivized to meet deadlines but rather the opposite. The only way I can see a patreon model work is for art creation, some regular content that you appreciate and that repays u constantly of the money you have invested on that artist rather than the hope of a future project that may never be delivered. Why isn't kickstarter used for this kind of projects anyway? So that if a project is abandoned people gets their money back.
u kinda answered ur own question at the end there

psychicwaffles

Apr 16, 2020
Waiting for an update wouldn't be nearly as hard if I could play an older version of the game in the meantime. But I can't, every startup of versions 0.2.11 or 0.2.10b results in a crash every time, without fail. If anyone has any solutions, I'd love you forever. Physically or in spirit.

Xioxio

Jun 6, 2017
This project is going to end the same way as The Cathouse Tale. Developer burnout.

Like the CHT devs they kept trying to do more work but they no longer loved their passion project. They keep telling themselves they will "get better and get back to work. I can't tell the subscribers I'm losing interest they'll back out and I'll never get them back when I get that spark again." So they keep trudging on hoping next week, next month, etc will be different. As they toss crumbs at their customers baiting them along with false hope.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Waiting for an update wouldn't be nearly as hard if I could play an older version of the game in the meantime. But I can't, every startup of versions 0.2.11 or 0.2.10b results in a crash every time, without fail. If anyone has any solutions, I'd love you forever. Physically or in spirit.
There's a crash log hidden somewhere. Try adjusting graphics settings / updating drivers I think the game had problems with NVIDIA drivers at one point.

psychicwaffles

Apr 16, 2020
There's a crash log hidden somewhere. Try adjusting graphics settings / updating drivers I think the game had problems with NVIDIA drivers at one point.
I updated my NVIDIA driver to the most recent one, since I was running a months-old version, and launched the game on various graphics settings. Still freezes seconds after starting, I never even make it to the main menu. And that crash log might as well be invisible lmfao

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I updated my NVIDIA driver to the most recent one, since I was running a months-old version, and launched the game on various graphics settings. Still freezes seconds after starting, I never even make it to the main menu. And that crash log might as well be invisible lmfao
Are you getting to the intro screen where you can select screen resolution and graphics quality?

psychicwaffles

Apr 16, 2020
Are you getting to the intro screen where you can select screen resolution and graphics quality?
Yeah, that pops up, I'm able to choose both of those, along with input. And then I launch the game, and it freezes. The cursor for Rack 2 is there, but it freezes before the actual profile selection menu starts up.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes