joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Does anyone know when this entire project will finish?
Never. Rack2 could just be expanded on and updated almost indefinitely. The Dev could add VR support, AI to the characters, have the characters actually talk, add yet more character variants, expand the world, add a prison variant with rape and non consensual content, allow three ways and orgies, etc.

Reactions: ItzumiVP

ItzumiVP

Feb 3, 2020
Never. Rack2 could just be expanded on and updated almost indefinitely. The Dev could add VR support, AI to the characters, have the characters actually talk, add yet more character variants, expand the world, add a prison variant with rape and non consensual content, allow three ways and orgies, etc.
Wow....thanks for the information ;)

D

Deleted member 220033

fek has mentioned previously he is against non consensual sex although orgies and three ways will probably be added eventually just not the way u would think i.e the portals from the first game will probably make a return

Kestrel1994

Aug 4, 2018
Am I missing something? He said on his Patreon 11th of August that the update should be ready "by the end of the week", with edit to the post just a few days later, saying "Sunday afternoon: I'm packaging things up, now!".

...It is Tuesday, where is it?

UPD: I guess he never stated by the end of which week and which Sunday afternoon, hopefully we'll get it in the next couple of months.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Coren

May 8, 2020
Hell of a lot of ambition. I played rack 1 like a week ago then immediately loaded rack 2 and the evolution is astronomical.

I had a few issues, like most people here, but the jump was so out of control I'm not surprised it's not necessarily polished. The sheer number of moving parts found here have brought entire gaming companies to their knees.

There is only two ways this can go. There is an end-of-life point where the creator has implemented enough ideas that the tech debt for the rest of them causes a severe slow down in building or they will be working on this until they hit the grave.

I hope this inspires other developers to be a tad more adventurous in the furry domain, even if this will be the last project of this level of ambition with this subject will likely see.

D

Deleted member 220033

someone plz notify the yiffparty uploader the new version is avavilble on paetreon

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
There is only two ways this can go. There is an end-of-life point where the creator has implemented enough ideas that the tech debt for the rest of them causes a severe slow down in building or they will be working on this until they hit the grave.
He has a proven track record of finishing projects he starts and doesn't make them more ambitious than he can handle.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
So, anyone had any luck with running it? For me it just slowly snorts all my ram while doing nothing. :KEK:

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes