Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I don't think he updated it, apparently he just considered dropping itch.io support because people are upset.
Itch was a bad idea anyway.

Is it a bug that a female scientist can't have sex with a male subject, always get the message subject is not aroused, am I missing something?
Also how do you use cockrings? I can't equip them the same way a dildo tool is assigned.
Most likely a bug if it happens even with high arousal.

When you interact with the subject press inventory key and there you can equip rings. It will be their inventory, not yours.

D

Deleted member 220033

follow the tutorials theres even a drone after initial walk through of the building in campaign mode

moohoo

May 13, 2018
But seriously, you make 20k a month! you can easily hire a full-time code monkey to handle all the back end shit while you focus on stuff that isn't just fixing the game. I know Fex apparently has a mental thing going on about people other than him touching his project but at this rate, you are going to die before the project is even half-finished.

Theamazingpanther

Sep 19, 2018
Here's something the game did when I opened it:

• While I was on the loading screen, I already got a "missing translation" message at the upper left of my screen.
  • Then, when the avatar editor loaded up, I tried to move the camera, and the screen faded out.
  • My character was at the starting point of the game, and there were objectives at the side of my screen. When I tried moving, there was a "missing file" message.

The game soft-locked after that.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Kestrel1994

Aug 4, 2018
But seriously, you make 20k a month! you can easily hire a full-time code monkey to handle all the back end shit while you focus on stuff that isn't just fixing the game. I know Fex apparently has a mental thing going on about people other than him touching his project but at this rate, you are going to die before the project is even half-finished.
Well, if anything - he's gonna die like a pretty rich man. Each shekel counts when you're about to whoop dee boop with dem money, abandoning half baked project, 'cuz those are last you're gonna get, so he's making sure to enjoy every last penny on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Knight001

May 29, 2018
Honestly, I think the man is getting burned out. Sorta why he's not only working on *this* now, but doing some fuckery with the first rack game...

I do agree, he needs to get someone else to aid working on this project. Just gonna have to wait and see, I guess.

Feb 7, 2020
Oh, great. Another update which is not doubt a buggy town. Limbs flapping every which way they can, muscled characters having what i can only describe as "wobbly water bodies" and sex that causes my character, his client and the game camera to sink into the floor, become dis-aligned by throwing you and or your camera into underground space. I don't care ho many time i get notified of an update, i'm not wasting precious data on buggy town.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes