moohoo

May 13, 2018
Honestly, I think the man is getting burned out. Sorta why he's not only working on *this* now, but doing some fuckery with the first rack game...

I do agree, he needs to get someone else to aid working on this project. Just gonna have to wait and see, I guess.
He's working on the first rack again?

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Is there a place to request tags because i think we need a Bi tag for games that have gay and straight content.

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
(с) Andrew Bugman

BTW, don't know folks, for me this update looks pretty good. On changelog, at least.
(Or is there too many bugs and performance issues now?)
I haven't tried other versions, but this is extremely buggy - in fact, I haven't tried another game as unstable. Sorry

thatonegirlhere

Mar 8, 2018
there is a problem once going into the client thing as it says missing game files. it just stays there instead of actually downloading it, i don't know if this just a problem for me but i need help.

torfling

Feb 19, 2019
It is dont work. Only i have problem when game dont run after choise "reserv copy" and "save from previous vesr"?

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
I just wanna share this story cause its hilarious to me but also might help people. I was making a character and I knew she'd need a lot of decals and embellishments so i went back to rack 0.2.1 because thats the last version I remember where you could really do decals and embellishments in a reasonable amount of time. (For some reason newer versions of rack take longer and longer to place decals and embellishments despite the system undergoing no changes. Also a weird glitch where the game doesn't tell you where the decal or embellishment is placed correctly + your character freezing in place when trying to select where to place it without actually freezing in place). So I finally get all the decals in place and try to update the character to 0.2.12, but the decals weren't there (I couldn't just open 0.2.12 because to get 0.2.1 to work you have to delete the Fek folder in locallow). A while of looking through files later I find out that you not only have to transfer the savedata but the decalcache because for some reason every decal that gets placed creates an image file on ur computer EVEN ONES YOU DELETE. So I finally transfer that over and it turns out that there are corrupted decals in that folder for some reason that I had to manually delete. In the end I finally have the character working decals and all and heres the kicker. I can't upload the character to racknet. I have no idea why but I suspect it has to many decals or something if people want the character file I'll post it but gaddamn this game is frustrating sometimes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: atur and qweqwek

yvvki

Jul 31, 2020
I appreciate the work and won't push the matter of the bugs since it's still a lot to do.
But I would be glad if there's a screen resolution setting! I get 20 fps with my 1080p display :cry:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
====== v0.2.12 ======
"E-stim, pain, automatic objectives, reticle widgets, and QOL" - August 17, 2020
====================
- The pain system has been entirely overhauled. All pain-causing interactions have been rebalanced/polished. The realtime HUD now indicates how much pain a subject is currently experiencing, as well as that subject's "maximum pain threshold" - the point at which their sexual experience is ruined. As you might expect, subjects who enjoy pain play tend to have higher pain thresholds and lower pain sensitivity.
- The objective system has been overhauled. A couple objectives that were not working before have been fixed, and several new ones have been added. Notably, the game will now automatically generate random objectives for you whenever you're running low. These randomly-generated objectives can award specimen and fekels, making it easier to obtain specimen that was previously very difficult to obtain (green and purple, notably). There's currently one randomly-generated objective for each color of specimen, but more will be added, soon.
- I've started setting up the estim crafting branch. You can now unlock and order an Electroforge, which is used to craft estim toys. You can also unlock and craft the violet ray at the Electroforge, which can then be used to provide pleasurable estim (when held close to the subject) or painful punishment zaps (when held far away from the subject) to your subjects.
- The RackNet login system now includes a password recovery feature. As part of some changes to the way password security is handled, all user passwords have been reset. I know this is a pain, and I apologize, but that's the nature of dev builds.
- The research hologram puzzle system now has an auto-solve hotkey: TAB. Each time you press TAB, the game will automatically attempt to complete the puzzle for you by picking the most-likely cells based on existing hints already on the board. Eventually, this system will be given a proper interface (and will probably be set up to become fully automatic, after an unlock/achievement).
- Several bugs have been fixed, especially regarding material/shader issues and a few translation errors.
- I've updated the game's engine, to take advantage of the latest Unity performance improvements.
- I've set up a new reticle UI widget to help pretty up several interactions. Several interactions have had their interaction reticle ranges tweaked and polished. Some interactions have had their animations polished.
- As always, this update brings a handful of new known bugs that I'm still working on. The two biggest ones that I'm working on are shader problems with the lab editing wireframes (pink) and embellishments on freshly-generated characters (white), and collision issues (the physics engine changed and now, with a little force, you can just walk through everything; thanks, Unity).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes