moohoo

May 13, 2018
I've been following the game since 2017 I'll tell you this right now, if his approach isn't changed we aren't going to see progress in a long time. That being said not much has to change to his approach (other people in this thread think differently but I don't think Fek needs to fix much) he just needs to be more transparent, either do more testing or listen to people more to make sure each new update doesn't introduce more critical bugs and dedicate more time to rack.

And your comment about fixing bugs outside of critical is hilarious since 0.2.12 only really fixed non critical bugs, the critical bugs in the game still exist for tons of updates now (Pleasure self in shower softlocking the game, pleasure self on subject can lead to a softlock, white embellishments on characters (fek listed this as a major bug) still a thing for a ton of updates now)
and don't forget the peeled potato breasts which were introduced like a year and a half ago and haven't been fixed or even acknowledged since.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Anyone have the 0.2.12 Linux version? Windows renders in Direct X, Linux is most likely Open GL. Want to seen if the GL version runs correctly

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Bruh I click the vagina and it lowers the rack........... Like IM tryna fuck the shit and the CHAIR LOWERS fix your coding my man...

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone have the 0.2.12 Linux version? Windows renders in Direct X, Linux is most likely Open GL. Want to seen if the GL version runs correctly
He is not using a custom engine, it is Unity. I highly doubt the rendering api is causing the multitude of issues.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Hi everyone. I wonder if anyone else has this issue. I get Favorites from Racknet and when I try to use them ( some.. not all ), the screen goes dark ( not black) and my character will not move at all. All I can do is close the game. I looked at the character data files and I can't see any difference between chars that work and the ones that don't. I'm using v2.12. If anyone has an idea I'd be grateful.

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
^ everyone has those issues because everything is fucked up and those bugs are normal. the creator knows about it, he just doesn't care to fix anything. :KEK:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: atur and dinguseus

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
^ everyone has those issues because everything is fucked up and those bugs are normal. the creator knows about it, he just doesn't care to fix anything. :KEK:
Oy. Well, nosing around the web, I found that the issue is likely the 'preferences' in the character's data file. Seems if you replace it with one from a working character, voila. IF you don't mind all of them have the same likes and dislikes.
Here's hoping Fek gets busy fixing.

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
Oy. Well, nosing around the web, I found that the issue is likely the 'preferences' in the character's data file. Seems if you replace it with one from a working character, voila. IF you don't mind all of them have the same likes and dislikes.
Here's hoping Fek gets busy fixing.
Wow I actually thought it would be something to do with embellishments since mostly vanilla characters tended to work. Not sure if its entirely the preferences tab since i'd assume that would only affect characters updated to 0.2.12 but I could be wrong

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
OK... I'm confuzzled. I've been going through this topic and I find all these versions.. 2.3, 2.4, 2.6, 2.9, etc. But the "latest" version is 2.12. *scratches head* I don't get it.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
lol it's fucking unbelievable :WaitWhat:

Aug 16th: 2,333 patrons / $ 20,103 per month
Aug 18th: unplayable, bugged to shit update release
Aug 25th: 2,499 patrons / $ 21,696 per month
Furries are a gold mine. They are smart enough to have enough money to donate, while at the same time stupid enough to pay for nothing. That guy have easy life getting 21k+ for doing basically fuck all.
Mad respects for the dev.

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
Good news some patreon found the fix to the racknet character bug!
"I Have found the fix for importing older characters! It looks like it's getting hung up reading the preferences from the old character files, which is why it happens going from subject selection to the test room. To fix:
1.Make a new character in the current version, set the sexual preferences to what you want, then export it.
2. Go to the folder where all the character files are (there is a button on the import screen in game)
3. Open the character file of the character you just made with a text editor (wordpad for me)
4. Find the block of stuff that begins with and ends with . It's just about the last block of the character file, so go to end and scroll up a bit.
5. Copy that block, from to to you clipboard.
6. Open the files for the older characters you want, go to the same part of the file, and paste over it.
7. Save, close, rinse and repeat until you've got the characters you want done, then go forth and be horny!"

I haven't tested it yet but I'm pretty sure this works

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Good news some patreon found the fix to the racknet character bug!
"I Have found the fix for importing older characters! It looks like it's getting hung up reading the preferences from the old character files, which is why it happens going from subject selection to the test room. To fix:
1.Make a new character in the current version, set the sexual preferences to what you want, then export it.
2. Go to the folder where all the character files are (there is a button on the import screen in game)
3. Open the character file of the character you just made with a text editor (wordpad for me)
4. Find the block of stuff that begins with and ends with . It's just about the last block of the character file, so go to end and scroll up a bit.
5. Copy that block, from to to you clipboard.
6. Open the files for the older characters you want, go to the same part of the file, and paste over it.
7. Save, close, rinse and repeat until you've got the characters you want done, then go forth and be horny!"

I haven't tested it yet but I'm pretty sure this works
I've been using it. It works just fine. Oe slight diff. I copy the preferences from a character I like, then highlight in the char to be fixed. Backspace to erase it, then paste. Voy-La

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes