Ninjakeks

Nov 22, 2017
Does somebody know how fix the Racknet connection? Every Time i try to connect it loads for about 10 seconds and then it i get an error.

Apr 12, 2018
The Win64 version mostly works on my machine. Sure, it bugs out every third subject, but it did that on the last build.

I let it attempt to restore my previous saves (as doing otherwise led to the black screen of death), then deleted the previous saves in the program and started a new save. I can see the new tech (although I haven't built an electoforge yet).

Ninjakeks

Nov 22, 2017
The racknet connection process was changed, new inscription is needed
Well i tried the password recovery do update mein password and it din´t work
I tried different emailaddresses and it din´t work
I tried lowering my firewall din´t work
I tried do make an exeption in the Firewall for Rack and it din´t work

I always and with the "Connection was closed by Remotehost" error message

User6128

Sep 15, 2019
I can' help you, this version can't crash after unpacking for me ("black" screen and multiple processes writing in the same user file in savedata folder)

The first launch is full screen others are windowed (no resolution choice window)

Is anyone here can run this version on windows 7 ?

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
How did I not realize this until now? Apparently you can't edit colors on embellishments anymore and any character with edited embellishment colors just doesn't have them show up for some reason. Really annoying when trying to make more detailed characters

Skibbitybop

Aug 28, 2020
Is it just me, or is it quite hard to earn money? every client i pull in seems to be very finnicky, and not want to go above like 20% or so satisfcation. granted i do have to always skip the sex toy objective, because i cant afford the machine to make thgem yet. but even so, if i fulfill the other objectives and cater to their likes they almost always give a low satisfaction rating and give me a fraction of what they would pay otherwise. only once did i manage to get a client to about 70%, and i have no idea how. does it just take a long time or is this one of the many things that dont work right? so i can either keep grinding pissed off clients who only give about 200, or i can do paid research, which i only did twice. the first time it literally only gave me 32, the second it gave me a whopping 526. is there any rhyme or reason to that, or is it completely random? im on 2.11, so i dont have the extra objectives to earn bonus money and chemicals.

Apr 12, 2018
Is it just me, or is it quite hard to earn money? every client i pull in seems to be very finnicky, and not want to go above like 20% or so satisfcation. granted i do have to always skip the sex toy objective, because i cant afford the machine to make thgem yet. but even so, if i fulfill the other objectives and cater to their likes they almost always give a low satisfaction rating and give me a fraction of what they would pay otherwise. only once did i manage to get a client to about 70%, and i have no idea how. does it just take a long time or is this one of the many things that dont work right? so i can either keep grinding pissed off clients who only give about 200, or i can do paid research, which i only did twice. the first time it literally only gave me 32, the second it gave me a whopping 526. is there any rhyme or reason to that, or is it completely random? im on 2.11, so i dont have the extra objectives to earn bonus money and chemicals.
Well, you usually can't get over 70% satisfaction without the sex toy machine, since most clients have that requirement. So you have to build it first, with whatever money you are getting. Thankfully, reputation doesn't seem to be implemented. Once you've completed all objectives, usually the client satisfaction is more likely to go down than up if you continue, so might as well end the session and move on to the next client.

Paid research is highly random. You might get 800 or you might get 5, but it scales to the amount of chemicals needed. All you can do is just keep doing it.

2.11 is just a brutal grind for chemicals without the objectives. Scalium and Avilium are going to be the shortfalls. But you should still have chemical conversion to even things out a bit. You get Scalium by spanking a subject then giving them an orgams. It's been a while, but I think you can get Avilium by getting an orgasm yourself. Maybe? Avilium is just brutal to get in 2.11, you'll need to convert a lot.

lokke

Apr 3, 2019
I don't know if this is well known or not, but you can you press '~' to open a console which lets you cheat shit in easily.
Type in 'help' for a list of commands

Skibbitybop

Aug 28, 2020
someone have rack 2 0.2.11 link

Well, you usually can't get over 70% satisfaction without the sex toy machine, since most clients have that requirement. So you have to build it first, with whatever money you are getting. Thankfully, reputation doesn't seem to be implemented. Once you've completed all objectives, usually the client satisfaction is more likely to go down than up if you continue, so might as well end the session and move on to the next client.

Paid research is highly random. You might get 800 or you might get 5, but it scales to the amount of chemicals needed. All you can do is just keep doing it.

2.11 is just a brutal grind for chemicals without the objectives. Scalium and Avilium are going to be the shortfalls. But you should still have chemical conversion to even things out a bit. You get Scalium by spanking a subject then giving them an orgams. It's been a while, but I think you can get Avilium by getting an orgasm yourself. Maybe? Avilium is just brutal to get in 2.11, you'll need to convert a lot.
I did get lucky and get a few clients who didnt have the sex toy objective, i got one all the way to 98% and was finally able to afford the sex toy machine. that does kinda suck that paid research can vary that much though. hopefully all this stuff will get balanced at some point in the distant future.

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
The last Version is just an unplayable mess. It's just "corrupted assets with glitched gameplay Elements" the game. After some tries to actually run the game my pc suddenly BSOD. Thanks fek.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Setting my locale/regional format to "English (United States)" fixed the black screen for me (version 0.2.12). It was quite easy to figure it out from reading the log files... Maybe Fek can figure out how to pass number formats when parsing numbers before the end of this year.

devbuild works, devbuild fp does not work.

D

Deleted member 220033

Setting my locale/regional format to "English (United States)" fixed the black screen for me (version 0.2.12). It was quite easy to figure it out from reading the log files... Maybe Fek can figure out how to pass number formats when parsing numbers before the end of this year.

devbuild works, devbuild fp does not work.
from what ive noticed it seems to be the character creator not loading because if u load into devbuild then back out and go to fp mode it works fine but u will have 2 to it every couple times u boot the game

Reactions: User6128

User6128

Sep 15, 2019
Setting my locale/regional format to "English (United States)" fixed the black screen for me (version 0.2.12)...
Your are right , once OS in english, this game can be played (solve black screen after building files on windows 7). THANKS !

Note i renamed the fek folder in locallow (no game update & new game)
No major bugs encountered (no textures on embellishments as usual, no crash if played like 0.2.11). The begining of the game is more fun with challenges.

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
whenever I cum during the sex intercourse game just freezes and I can't do anything else (I use the last update) the game goes brrrrrrrrr :WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
D

Deleted member 220033

whenever I cum during the sex intercourse game just freezes and I can't do anything else (I use the last update) the game goes brrrrrrrrr :WaitWhat:
try lowering quality of some things in the options used to have similar on older ones then just got into habit of using lowering quality if it crashes to much

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
try lowering quality of some things in the options used to have similar on older ones then just got into habit of using lowering quality if it crashes to much
I don't think it's a crash thing that's going on during my gameplay it's more of a bug and glitch thing going on like my character body part glitches all over the place and the game isn't functioning properly just because of an orgasm, besides that I've an fairly strong pc shouldn't be a problem running this game.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes