Nov 14, 2019
Does this game currently have human characters? That's what I'm waiting for before I jump in. I love the original Rack because of the human male content.

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Does this game currently have human characters? That's what I'm waiting for before I jump in. I love the original Rack because of the human male content.
Well, The game doesn't have human characters per se, but it is possible to create one, generally using the bear figure and modifying it. Only thing about that is they'll likely come out bald, or with rudimentary hair. If you wish a human test subject, there are a few on Racknet, or you can upload the one you made, then place him or her in your favorites. Ain't the best, but it's something. Hope this helps.

Frogspaghetti

Sep 14, 2019
I'm kind of stuck. How do I get my hands on a sex toy and how does the chemical research system work? I have some extra cash from fulfilling client requests.

Dajoka

Jun 25, 2018
has anyone ran into the issue being at the session with the client, then all of the sudden you cant move but you can move the camera around. The End Session button disappears, pressing escape doesn't open setting and your basicly stuck having to restart

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
How can i increase lab reputaion? i just accidentally bite volunteer dick and now i only got one test subject.
You can edit your character's rack2Inventory file. Go to c:>users>(name)>appdata>LocalLow>Fek>Rack_FurryScience>savedata Find your character's "rackInventory" file, open in Notepad and look for <labreputation>. Set the value as you wish, e.g <labReputation>6</labReputation>.
Hope this helps.. As always, Back up your file first in case something goes south.

shonk

Aug 29, 2017
You can edit your character's rack2Inventory file. Go to c:>users>(name)>appdata>LocalLow>Fek>Rack_FurryScience>savedata Find your character's "rackInventory" file, open in Notepad and look for <labreputation>. Set the value as you wish, e.g <labReputation>6</labReputation>.
Hope this helps.. As always, Back up your file first in case something goes south.
Thank.

JayJacobs

May 29, 2020
I have a problem. The game has no thorns, claws or anything else. And when I put on clothes, it does not appear on the character, but only breaks his genitals. I have been playing for a long time and this problem does not disappear. Help

azarapup

Oct 22, 2019
how do you change the cpin chemical i cant figure it out!!!! i tryed but the only one that works is the over stim dose
please help

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes