Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
Oh, I found out there was a slight typo, but didn't know where. Getting it from u18 chan was helpful.

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
there is no decryption key and this mod is fucking awesome (y)
is it possible to fix the dick riding, stroking and polish animations?
they don't work at all since 0.2.12
Woops, fixed link (I think). Remove the spaces and it should work? Seems fine to me (even while in incognito)

What do you mean by dick riding? That animation looks fine to me.
Dick stroking is the handjob animation, I fixed it.
I'll look into polish. forgot about that. Good idea!

Reactions: ejmuerte and 64bitz

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
What do you mean by dick riding? That animation looks fine to me.
Dick stroking is the handjob animation, I fixed it.
I'll look into polish. forgot about that. Good idea!
tried it on a new game, no success
well i simply can't ride a subject because there is nothing to select lol
stroking and polishing erros in "the subject isn't aroused enough" even when it is
all of that is since the 0.2.12 update (at least for me?)
the "cummies" console command doesn't seem to do anything either, it changes the word "specimen" to "cummies"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabɘ

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
tried it on a new game, no success
well i simply can't ride a subject because there is nothing to select lol
stroking and polishing erros in "the subject isn't aroused enough" even when it is
all of that is since the 0.2.12 update (at least for me?)
the "cummies" console command doesn't seem to do anything either, it changes the word "specimen" to "cummies"?
I can't ride someone else as well. I took it as a bug, but it's weird that no one reported it in this forum.

Reactions: ilmarcione

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Also, for those that may get confused on the file size, what Tamperung posted was a patch meant for 0.2.12. You still need to download the game from the OP first. I'll try it as well here shortly to see what breaks and what seems fine.

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Does it says that the arousement level is too low? If so, I have the same problem. The 32 bit version isn't affected though
I don't remember, the last time I played this game was some time ago.
Yeah, I read that the 32 bit version works fine, maybe I would give it a try later. It surely should get fixed, but this game updates are really sporadic.

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
When i first opened the game i saw an extracting assets or something screen and now that screen only flashes for a sec and i see this: View attachment 889421
Ok, so I've downloaded the latest 0.2.12 version and I'm practically unable to run it, but when try the old 32bit 0.2.10 version of the game it starts immediately without any problems.

I have a feeling it has a connection with the unity settings screen which pops up before the game starts. It shows with the old 32bit, but doesn't show on 64bit new version of the game. And I bet it chooses "AUTOMATICALLY" the highest settings possible and that's why it doesn't want to start and is practically stuck on the blank screen as shown by our fellow player.

buttfart

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, so I've downloaded the latest 0.2.12 version and I'm practically unable to run it, but when try the old 32bit 0.2.10 version of the game it starts immediately without any problems.

I have a feeling it has a connection with the unity settings screen which pops up before the game starts. It shows with the old 32bit, but doesn't show on 64bit new version of the game. And I bet it chooses "AUTOMATICALLY" the highest settings possible and that's why it doesn't want to start and is practically stuck on the blank screen as shown by our fellow player.
try looking for an ini file, quite a few games have a settings ini file that you can edit to be lower graphics, it might be in the actual folder or somewhere in the appdata folder

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
How can I change my display resolution, I have a widescreen 2560x1080 and I can't click most of the buttons or see the preferences of the volunteers.

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
How can I change my display resolution, I have a widescreen 2560x1080 and I can't click most of the buttons or see the preferences of the volunteers.
A mix of changing your desktop resolution and in-game resolution solved the problem for me. Like using 1920x1080. This usually makes the game look worse (duh), but usually good enough to build your character, and then switch it back to where you don't use the interface anymore. Also note that changing your Desktop resolution to 1920x1080 shows black bars on the edges, since the aspect ratio is different, but in game, it changes back to 21:9.

Edit: You should be able to change in-game resolution in the Game Launcher?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There's never been a game launcher as far as I can tell. Not being able to alter in-game resolution still is pretty disappointing. Physics are still very sketch too; genitals tend to bug out, often getting stuck in comical levels of deformity and clipping.

Hellgate

Feb 21, 2018
If anyone is interested at startup on Win10, such an error appears in the logs.
This error is of an incorrectly named class.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Game.initCharacterSystem () [0x00020] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Game.initGame () [0x0001d] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Game.Update () [0x0021e] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0

(Filename: <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7> Line: 0)

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
Tamperung here again. RackR v2 comes with some actual new content! The picture showcases some of the new stuff.

mega.nz SLASH file/hXxiFDyT#2HRe2hxA1kvwCbIjJmlsqU6zDGWO322EmB1ylblXUfc

== RackR for Rack 2 v0.2.12 ==
By Tamperung

Special thanks for Fek for making this game. If you like this mod, subscribe to Fek on Patreon.
He's the one who put in most of the work to make this possible :)

== Install Instructions ==

RackR MOD SAVES ARE NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE.
Once opened with RackR running, a save cannot be loaded by regular Rack.
I plan to port RackR to all future versions of Rack, but you should have a separate save file for RackR.
If this is a concern for you, back up your save folder. (C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science).

Navigate to the main rack folder (the one holding "Rack 2 Furry Science.exe").
Put the contents of this zip file into <RACK MAIN FOLDER>\Rack 2 Furry Science_Data\Managed.
This will replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one in this zip file.
The "RackRAssets" folder should be in the Managed folder as well.
You'll know you did this right if you can open the game, open the console ( ` button),
type "help", and see "(Running RackR Mod)" at the top of the help.

== Changelog ==

== V2 ==
- Added Hypnotic Visor
--- Dominant subjects will struggle and resist at first
--- While on, subjects will become increasingly submissive and horny
--- At max submissiveness, subjects have dialogue about being your slave
--- Found at electroforge after research
--- Apply to subjects by pressing E on them, then pressing tab to open their inventory,
--- and dragging the visor to their mouth slot
--- (sorry, making this work like clothing instead of a sex toy would be a ton of work)
- Added Big Dildo
--- Like the regular dildo, but bigger!
--- Counts as "extreme insertion" fetish
--- Found at material synthesis station after research
- Cum now properly interacts with bodies (broken in 2018)
- Improved Dildo animation
- Improved Dick Polish animation

== V1 ==
- Fixed handjob interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes and keeping the hand on the penis
--- Fixed titfuck interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes
--- Fixed male pleasure self animation
--- No longer causes the player to slowly rise up into the sky
--- Fixed rub-dick-on-foot animation
- Made Scalium extraction much easier
--- Scalium was nearly impossible to get without getting very lucky with subject preferences
--- Mixing biting/tickling/overstim with normal pleasure should create a modest amount of scalium
-- - Scalium production is still inconsistent, please provide feedback
- Geyserex now increases precum/wetness, not just ejaculation fluid volume
- Misc
--- Added documentation about two hidden console comands (type "help" in console)
--- "rainbow": rainbow cum
--- "bighead": big head mode
--- Entering in the konami code will turn both of these on
--- Several useful debug keybinds are enabled:
--- B: Increase arousal/stimulation/anticipation for everyone
--- Keypad Minus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject
--- Keypad Plus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject (other way)
--- 9: Open requisitions shop
--- 0: Teleport to Lab 1
--- 5 + left shift: client select screen with 3 new clients

== Feedback ==
Send feedback, feature requests, or bugfix requests to u18chan or f95zone.
If it seems feasible and useful to others, I'll give it a shot.
preview.png

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Tamperung here again. RackR v2 comes with some actual new content! The picture showcases some of the new stuff.
It's funny that in just a couple of weeks you've made more progress than Fek in 6-8 months. :KEK:
Can you make char editor parameters have higher max values? Like height, fat, genital, boob, ass sizes, etc. Editing save files every time is not ideal, and shower resets everything back.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
== Feedback ==
Could you fix this? (taken from the log files)

FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ParseSingle (System.String value, System.Globalization.NumberStyles options, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo numfmt) [0x00083] in <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0
at System.Single.Parse (System.String s, System.Globalization.NumberStyles style, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo info) [0x00000] in <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0
at System.Single.Parse (System.String s) [0x0000b] in <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0
at Interaction.parseInteractions (System.String interactionFileContents) [0x00144] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Interaction.initSystem () [0x00015] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Game.initCharacterSystem () [0x0002c] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Game.initGame () [0x0001d] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Game.Update () [0x0021e] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0

Changing system locale to en_US is a viable workaround for this but it's annoying and not everyone knows how or wants to do it. Without it the game will not start.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

mega.nz SLASH file/hXxiFDyT#2HRe2hxA1kvwCbIjJmlsqU6zDGWO322EmB1ylblXUfc

== RackR for Rack 2 v0.2.12 ==
By Tamperung

Special thanks for Fek for making this game. If you like this mod, subscribe to Fek on Patreon.
He's the one who put in most of the work to make this possible :)

== Install Instructions ==

RackR MOD SAVES ARE NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE.
Once opened with RackR running, a save cannot be loaded by regular Rack.
I plan to port RackR to all future versions of Rack, but you should have a separate save file for RackR.
If this is a concern for you, back up your save folder. (C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science).

Navigate to the main rack folder (the one holding "Rack 2 Furry Science.exe").
Put the contents of this zip file into <RACK MAIN FOLDER>\Rack 2 Furry Science_Data\Managed.
This will replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one in this zip file.
The "RackRAssets" folder should be in the Managed folder as well.
You'll know you did this right if you can open the game, open the console ( ` button),
type "help", and see "(Running RackR Mod)" at the top of the help.

== Changelog ==

== V2 ==
- Added Hypnotic Visor
--- Dominant subjects will struggle and resist at first
--- While on, subjects will become increasingly submissive and horny
--- At max submissiveness, subjects have dialogue about being your slave
--- Found at electroforge after research
--- Apply to subjects by pressing E on them, then pressing tab to open their inventory,
--- and dragging the visor to their mouth slot
--- (sorry, making this work like clothing instead of a sex toy would be a ton of work)
- Added Big Dildo
--- Like the regular dildo, but bigger!
--- Counts as "extreme insertion" fetish
--- Found at material synthesis station after research
- Cum now properly interacts with bodies (broken in 2018)
- Improved Dildo animation
- Improved Dick Polish animation

== V1 ==
- Fixed handjob interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes and keeping the hand on the penis
--- Fixed titfuck interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes
--- Fixed male pleasure self animation
--- No longer causes the player to slowly rise up into the sky
--- Fixed rub-dick-on-foot animation
- Made Scalium extraction much easier
--- Scalium was nearly impossible to get without getting very lucky with subject preferences
--- Mixing biting/tickling/overstim with normal pleasure should create a modest amount of scalium
-- - Scalium production is still inconsistent, please provide feedback
- Geyserex now increases precum/wetness, not just ejaculation fluid volume
- Misc
--- Added documentation about two hidden console comands (type "help" in console)
--- "rainbow": rainbow cum
--- "bighead": big head mode
--- Entering in the konami code will turn both of these on
--- Several useful debug keybinds are enabled:
--- B: Increase arousal/stimulation/anticipation for everyone
--- Keypad Minus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject
--- Keypad Plus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject (other way)
--- 9: Open requisitions shop
--- 0: Teleport to Lab 1
--- 5 + left shift: client select screen with 3 new clients

== Feedback ==
View attachment 932027
your mega file link is asking for a decryption key and add clickable insert link

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes