Wciu

Oct 25, 2017
When i first opened the game i saw an extracting assets or something screen and now that screen only flashes for a sec and i see this: iyt.PNG

• Sad
Reactions: atur

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
Close and open several times before starting a new game.
And probably also better to start a new game, let it load, then close down the game and start another new game just so everything loads in properly.

TheDerangedOne

Mar 7, 2018
And probably also better to start a new game, let it load, then close down the game and start another new game just so everything loads in properly.
Also deleting the files generated in appdata/locallow/fek and having the game make them again tends to help if it's really fucking up.

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
hey people take care some days ago after i install my AVG anti virus I was no longer able to create an FP save game idk if its because my AVG is blocking the Game from creating the files but i was able to create a normal Save game can be a bug but anyways just Sharing what happens to me

Wciu

Oct 25, 2017
Idk if you understand, it doesn't even let me get into the main menu, it just extracts files and gets stuck on this. Maybe that square in the upper left corner is a bugged menu that displays as a small square instead of a full menu? Also I realized that when the game is active with this screen it starts taking more and more RAM in the task menager.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
You have to wait a while the loading does take long.

If it still doesn't work, remove everything the game has created in the appdata folder.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Hey does anyone know where the option for having the game full screen is? first time it did launch in full screen, but then I had to shut it down and re-launching every time now it's only in windowed. How do I fix that? D:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
any new changes on this game?? its been a months since i havent check this forum thread.

garoille

Jan 7, 2019
on his patreon...

I had hoped to have the actual update done by the end of the month, but as seems to be the trend this year, I ran into some issues. Either way, I wanted to keep y'all posted.
The next update will be primarily focused on my flash games: Rack 1, Bedplay, and Midnight Fireworks. Specifically, focused on preparing them for Flash's scheduled end-of-life, which happens in a little under 60 days. The update will include cleaned up downloadable and mobile versions for each game, and I'm also looking into full conversions to pluginless adaptations of each game. Naturally, I'd also like to include some new features/functionality with these updates, like new toys and such.
Anyway - I'm still not dead, and I'll keep y'all posted!
I had hoped to have the actual update done by the end of the month, but as seems to be the trend this year, I ran into some issues. Either way, I wanted to keep y'all posted.
The next update will be primarily focused on my flash games: Rack 1, Bedplay, and Midnight Fireworks. Specifically, focused on preparing them for Flash's scheduled end-of-life, which happens in a little under 60 days. The update will include cleaned up downloadable and mobile versions for each game, and I'm also looking into full conversions to pluginless adaptations of each game. Naturally, I'd also like to include some new features/functionality with these updates, like new toys and such.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
on his patreon...

"im still not dead" that shows the laziness in his work

satero1100

Nov 27, 2019
Hello, I have a lot of issues using racknet. I want to see some models but appears a windows that says "preparing game" or something else. It's like the model never loads and I need to delete that model manually from the game files, because the game softlocks. Sorry it if some misspell, english is not my first language.

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
Hello, I have a lot of issues using racknet. I want to see some models but appears a windows that says "preparing game" or something else. It's like the model never loads and I need to delete that model manually from the game files, because the game softlocks. Sorry it if some misspell, english is not my first language.
I solved the problem using the x32 version for downloading stuff from racknet and the x64 to actually play

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
Hey all, Tamperung here. No affiliation with the previous Rack modders.
I've spent a weekend fixing a bunch of long-broken animations and annoying bugs. I'm open to doing more stuff if people are interested and have good ideas.

I've only tested this on my machine so let me know if it works.

Download:
mega.nz / file / MGIDCIiS#gvGyoRTOtCO1JObpVaxyl3A6dB2yjJffgj514uU4f4o (remove the spaces)
(apologies to mods for circumventing the no-posts-no-links-rule)

== RackR for Rack 2 v0.2.12 ==
By Tamperung

Special thanks for Fek for making this game. If you like this mod, subscribe to Fek on Patreon.
He's the one who put in most of the work to make this possible :)

== Changelog ==
- Interactions
- Fixed handjob interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes and keeping the hand on the penis
- Before this, this animation was basically broken (grabbing invisible penis, jerky motions)
- Fixed titfuck interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes
- Fixed male pleasure self animation
- Much smoother, contains all the handjob fixes
- No longer causes the player to slowly rise up into the sky
- Fixed rub-dick-on-foot animation. Much smoother in all control modes
- Still works only for subject's right foot
- Chemicals
- Made Scalium extraction much easier
- Scalium was nearly impossible to get without getting very lucky with subject preferences
- Mixing biting/tickling/overstim with normal pleasure should create a modest amount of scalium
- Violet Ray (electric wand) is by far the best way to get scalium, but production varies
greatly depending on the subject's preferences
- Scalium production is still inconsistent, please provide feedback
- Geyserex
- Geyserex now increases precum/wetness, not just ejaculation fluid volume
- Misc
- Added documentation about two hidden console comands (type "help" in console)
- "rainbow": rainbow cum
- "bighead": big head mode
- Entering in the konami code will turn both of these on
- Several useful debug keybinds are enabled:
- B: Increase arousal/stimulation/anticipation for everyone
- Keypad "/" button (not the one next to shift): toggle size difference adjustments
- Keypad Minus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject
- Keypad Plus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject (other way)
- 9: Open requisitions shop
- 0: Teleport to Lab 1
- 0 + left shift: Teleport to middle of lab
- 8: open client select screen with 1 new client
- 5 + left shift: client select screen with 3 new clients

== Install Instructions ==
Navigate to the main rack folder (the one holding "Rack 2 Furry Science.exe").
Replace {mainFolder}/Rack 2 Furry Science_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one in this zip file.
You'll know you did this right if you can open the game, open the console ( ` button),
type "help", and see "(Running RackR Mod)" at the top of the help.

== Feedback ==
Send feedback, feature requests, or bugfix requests to u18chan or f95zone.
If it seems feasible and useful to others, I'll give it a shot.

Last edited:

Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
Hey all, Tamperung here. No affiliation with the previous Rack modders.
I've spent a weekend fixing a bunch of long-broken animations and annoying bugs. I'm open to doing more stuff if people are interested and have good ideas.

I've only tested this on my machine so let me know if it works.

Download:
mega.nz{SLASH}file{SLASH}MGIDCIiS#gvGyoRTOtCO1JObpVaxyl3A6dB2yjJffgj514uU4f4o
(apologies to mods for circumventing the no-posts-no-links-rule)

== RackR for Rack 2 v0.2.12 ==
By Tamperung

Special thanks for Fek for making this game. If you like this mod, subscribe to Fek on Patreon.
He's the one who put in most of the work to make this possible :)

== Changelog ==
- Interactions
- Fixed handjob interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes and keeping the hand on the penis
- Before this, this animation was basically broken (grabbing invisible penis, jerky motions)
- Fixed titfuck interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes
- Fixed male pleasure self animation
- Much smoother, contains all the handjob fixes
- No longer causes the player to slowly rise up into the sky
- Fixed rub-dick-on-foot animation. Much smoother in all control modes
- Still works only for subject's right foot
- Chemicals
- Made Scalium extraction much easier
- Scalium was nearly impossible to get without getting very lucky with subject preferences
- Mixing biting/tickling/overstim with normal pleasure should create a modest amount of scalium
- Violet Ray (electric wand) is by far the best way to get scalium, but production varies
greatly depending on the subject's preferences
- Scalium production is still inconsistent, please provide feedback
- Geyserex
- Geyserex now increases precum/wetness, not just ejaculation fluid volume
- Misc
- Added documentation about two hidden console comands (type "help" in console)
- "rainbow": rainbow cum
- "bighead": big head mode
- Entering in the konami code will turn both of these on
- Several useful debug keybinds are enabled:
- B: Increase arousal/stimulation/anticipation for everyone
- Keypad "/" button (not the one next to shift): toggle size difference adjustments
- Keypad Minus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject
- Keypad Plus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject (other way)
- 9: Open requisitions shop
- 0: Teleport to Lab 1
- 0 + left shift: Teleport to middle of lab
- 8: open client select screen with 1 new client
- 5 + left shift: client select screen with 3 new clients

== Install Instructions ==
Navigate to the main rack folder (the one holding "Rack 2 Furry Science.exe").
Replace {mainFolder}/Rack 2 Furry Science_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one in this zip file.
You'll know you did this right if you can open the game, open the console ( ` button),
type "help", and see "(Running RackR Mod)" at the top of the help.

== Feedback ==
Send feedback, feature requests, or bugfix requests to u18chan or f95zone.
If it seems feasible and useful to others, I'll give it a shot.
Not sure if I missed it, but I think you may have forgotten the decryption key.

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
there is no decryption key and this mod is fucking awesome (y)
is it possible to fix the dick riding, stroking and polish animations?
they don't work at all since 0.2.12

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes