Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Could you fix this? (taken from the log files)

FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ParseSingle (System.String value, System.Globalization.NumberStyles options, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo numfmt) [0x00083] in <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0
at System.Single.Parse (System.String s, System.Globalization.NumberStyles style, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo info) [0x00000] in <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0
at System.Single.Parse (System.String s) [0x0000b] in <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0
at Interaction.parseInteractions (System.String interactionFileContents) [0x00144] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Interaction.initSystem () [0x00015] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Game.initCharacterSystem () [0x0002c] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Game.initGame () [0x0001d] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0
at Game.Update () [0x0021e] in <084afaf36c674b0eb80e7bd5278e69e7>:0

Changing system locale to en_US is a viable workaround for this but it's annoying and not everyone knows how or wants to do it. Without it the game will not start.
This would be so easy to fix with access to the source code

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
There's never been a game launcher as far as I can tell. Not being able to alter in-game resolution still is pretty disappointing. Physics are still very sketch too; genitals tend to bug out, often getting stuck in comical levels of deformity and clipping.
Seems like the last version removed it (perhaps working on in-game options?), but there sure used to be one, I still got the previous version and it has the launcher.

It looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Why i cant ride subjects even if they are fully aroused? If someone knows, please tell me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because he is a terrible programmer and when he is checking the arousal levels he isn't consistent when working with values which must be stored as strings in one format and parsed in another. The only way currently, to my knowledge, is switch your locale to en-US

motal

Mar 9, 2018
Because he is a terrible programmer and when he is checking the arousal levels he isn't consistent when working with values which must be stored as strings in one format and parsed in another. The only way currently, to my knowledge, is switch your locale to en-US
Oh, ok thanks, I'll try to do that

User6128

Sep 15, 2019
Tamperung , thanks a lot for your job on this game.
One annoying bug is that after choosing a favorite client there is only one client slot available with the first choice (only one client generated).
Some white textures on load (shaders?), they are loaded correctly but they are messed up after loading objectives (need to use shower to reload them)
Research speed could be proportional to the storage , it is too slow with additional storage
It is possible to add vibrating dildos?
What are the new description nodes ? (for the translation file)

Apr 19, 2018
I do sorta ponder... How far back was the download link for the latest version? Or was the link on the first post updated to be the latest version of the regular Rack?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
Tamperung here again. RackR v2 comes with some actual new content! The picture showcases some of the new stuff.

mega.nz SLASH file/hXxiFDyT#2HRe2hxA1kvwCbIjJmlsqU6zDGWO322EmB1ylblXUfc

== RackR for Rack 2 v0.2.12 ==
By Tamperung

Special thanks for Fek for making this game. If you like this mod, subscribe to Fek on Patreon.
He's the one who put in most of the work to make this possible :)

== Install Instructions ==

RackR MOD SAVES ARE NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE.
Once opened with RackR running, a save cannot be loaded by regular Rack.
I plan to port RackR to all future versions of Rack, but you should have a separate save file for RackR.
If this is a concern for you, back up your save folder. (C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science).

Navigate to the main rack folder (the one holding "Rack 2 Furry Science.exe").
Put the contents of this zip file into <RACK MAIN FOLDER>\Rack 2 Furry Science_Data\Managed.
This will replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one in this zip file.
The "RackRAssets" folder should be in the Managed folder as well.
You'll know you did this right if you can open the game, open the console ( ` button),
type "help", and see "(Running RackR Mod)" at the top of the help.

== Changelog ==

== V2 ==
- Added Hypnotic Visor
--- Dominant subjects will struggle and resist at first
--- While on, subjects will become increasingly submissive and horny
--- At max submissiveness, subjects have dialogue about being your slave
--- Found at electroforge after research
--- Apply to subjects by pressing E on them, then pressing tab to open their inventory,
--- and dragging the visor to their mouth slot
--- (sorry, making this work like clothing instead of a sex toy would be a ton of work)
- Added Big Dildo
--- Like the regular dildo, but bigger!
--- Counts as "extreme insertion" fetish
--- Found at material synthesis station after research
- Cum now properly interacts with bodies (broken in 2018)
- Improved Dildo animation
- Improved Dick Polish animation

== V1 ==
- Fixed handjob interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes and keeping the hand on the penis
--- Fixed titfuck interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes
--- Fixed male pleasure self animation
--- No longer causes the player to slowly rise up into the sky
--- Fixed rub-dick-on-foot animation
- Made Scalium extraction much easier
--- Scalium was nearly impossible to get without getting very lucky with subject preferences
--- Mixing biting/tickling/overstim with normal pleasure should create a modest amount of scalium
-- - Scalium production is still inconsistent, please provide feedback
- Geyserex now increases precum/wetness, not just ejaculation fluid volume
- Misc
--- Added documentation about two hidden console comands (type "help" in console)
--- "rainbow": rainbow cum
--- "bighead": big head mode
--- Entering in the konami code will turn both of these on
--- Several useful debug keybinds are enabled:
--- B: Increase arousal/stimulation/anticipation for everyone
--- Keypad Minus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject
--- Keypad Plus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject (other way)
--- 9: Open requisitions shop
--- 0: Teleport to Lab 1
--- 5 + left shift: client select screen with 3 new clients

== Feedback ==
Send feedback, feature requests, or bugfix requests to u18chan or f95zone.
If it seems feasible and useful to others, I'll give it a shot.
View attachment 932027
Just reporting a bug, putting the visor on the subject doesnt really work it just doesnt go on the other character. This has been a bug in rack for a while now though so hopefully you can fix it

xdfbs

Dec 14, 2018
Tamperung here again. RackR v2 comes with some actual new content! The picture showcases some of the new stuff.

mega.nz SLASH file/hXxiFDyT#2HRe2hxA1kvwCbIjJmlsqU6zDGWO322EmB1ylblXUfc

== RackR for Rack 2 v0.2.12 ==
By Tamperung

Special thanks for Fek for making this game. If you like this mod, subscribe to Fek on Patreon.
He's the one who put in most of the work to make this possible :)

== Install Instructions ==

RackR MOD SAVES ARE NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE.
Once opened with RackR running, a save cannot be loaded by regular Rack.
I plan to port RackR to all future versions of Rack, but you should have a separate save file for RackR.
If this is a concern for you, back up your save folder. (C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science).

Navigate to the main rack folder (the one holding "Rack 2 Furry Science.exe").
Put the contents of this zip file into <RACK MAIN FOLDER>\Rack 2 Furry Science_Data\Managed.
This will replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one in this zip file.
The "RackRAssets" folder should be in the Managed folder as well.
You'll know you did this right if you can open the game, open the console ( ` button),
type "help", and see "(Running RackR Mod)" at the top of the help.

== Changelog ==

== V2 ==
- Added Hypnotic Visor
--- Dominant subjects will struggle and resist at first
--- While on, subjects will become increasingly submissive and horny
--- At max submissiveness, subjects have dialogue about being your slave
--- Found at electroforge after research
--- Apply to subjects by pressing E on them, then pressing tab to open their inventory,
--- and dragging the visor to their mouth slot
--- (sorry, making this work like clothing instead of a sex toy would be a ton of work)
- Added Big Dildo
--- Like the regular dildo, but bigger!
--- Counts as "extreme insertion" fetish
--- Found at material synthesis station after research
- Cum now properly interacts with bodies (broken in 2018)
- Improved Dildo animation
- Improved Dick Polish animation

== V1 ==
- Fixed handjob interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes and keeping the hand on the penis
--- Fixed titfuck interaction, making it much smoother in all control modes
--- Fixed male pleasure self animation
--- No longer causes the player to slowly rise up into the sky
--- Fixed rub-dick-on-foot animation
- Made Scalium extraction much easier
--- Scalium was nearly impossible to get without getting very lucky with subject preferences
--- Mixing biting/tickling/overstim with normal pleasure should create a modest amount of scalium
-- - Scalium production is still inconsistent, please provide feedback
- Geyserex now increases precum/wetness, not just ejaculation fluid volume
- Misc
--- Added documentation about two hidden console comands (type "help" in console)
--- "rainbow": rainbow cum
--- "bighead": big head mode
--- Entering in the konami code will turn both of these on
--- Several useful debug keybinds are enabled:
--- B: Increase arousal/stimulation/anticipation for everyone
--- Keypad Minus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject
--- Keypad Plus button: Increase size difference between you and currently interacting subject (other way)
--- 9: Open requisitions shop
--- 0: Teleport to Lab 1
--- 5 + left shift: client select screen with 3 new clients

== Feedback ==
Send feedback, feature requests, or bugfix requests to u18chan or f95zone.
If it seems feasible and useful to others, I'll give it a shot.
View attachment 932027
With this mod I can't start the game, it shows infinite loading screen. Without this mod game launching normally.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
how do I turn off bighead and rainbow cum. I used the konami code and now I cant turn it off. Please help.

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
V3: https ://mega .nz / file/RTw0lALa#jP1_SYVKpedXVGmAvDIvRqXvoK1HP7RarD0WSJ0z8rM (remove spaces)

== V3 ==
-Added Bullet Vibrator (requested by User6128 and others)
---Insertable vibrator, found at material station after research
-Fixed several crashes and bugs caused by non-US locales (probably?)
-Genital size editor is now unlimited (requested by Caerna)
---Genital sizes above the max probably break, use at your own risk
-Fixed embellishment gradient color editor (requested by u18chan)

Full Changelog in the README.

Also, I've made a Discord, a central place where I'll post updates and take feature requests:
htt p://dis cord.link/rack2scientists (remove spaces, censored for some reason)

Could you fix this? (taken from the log files)

FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Changing system locale to en_US is a viable workaround for this but it's annoying and not everyone knows how or wants to do it. Without it the game will not start.
I believe I have fixed this in V3. Take a look.

I can't ride someone else as well. I took it as a bug, but it's weird that no one reported it in this forum.
Why i cant ride subjects even if they are fully aroused? If someone knows, please tell me.
I believe this is locale-related, believe it or not. V3 may have fixed this.

What are the new description nodes ? (for the translation file)
Because I want to touch as little of the Rack install as possible, I don't modify the translation file. The code manually adds to the translation list. So these can't be edited from the file. If you send me some translations, I'd be happy to add them to the code! :)

Just reporting a bug, putting the visor on the subject doesnt really work it just doesnt go on the other character. This has been a bug in rack for a while now though so hopefully you can fix it
This is probably an old custom character. Custom characters/favorites from old builds of Rack can't have anything put on their body. I'd recommend simply not using custom characters. If you really want to, you can try to mess with the character data:

With this mod I can't start the game, it shows infinite loading screen. Without this mod game launching normally.
Please upload "C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME_HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science/Player.txt" to a site, and I'll take a look at it. Make sure "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and the "RackRAssets" folder are both in the "Managed" folder.

how do I turn off bighead and rainbow cum. I used the konami code and now I cant turn it off. Please help.
Restart the game.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
-Genital size editor is now unlimited (requested by Caerna)
---Genital sizes above the max probably break, use at your own risk
Thank you! Is it possible to make axis based customizations endless too? Or there is just -1 to 1?

xdfbs

Dec 14, 2018
Please upload "C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME_HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science/Player.txt" to a site, and I'll take a look at it. Make sure "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and the "RackRAssets" folder are both in the "Managed" folder.
I already fixed it, it was because of Cyrillic in path to game.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes