Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
That one mod is pretty good, but still have yet to fix the mesh issues, especially the fact that penis size also stretches the pubic area weird...but maybe that was because I'm using an old save? I'mma make a new one and report back if that's the case

About the mod, Idk if it's me but with a massive dick, giving anal works weirdly like my character crouches to the ground and gets up with every hump
Also yeah, that happened even without the mod, because there's a chemical you can use on yourself to make your genitals big (like make a cockring with it and put it on). Hell especially when I give my character a very (extremely) large dick, now it yeets the characters into the void of cityscape skybox and the camera doesn't center on them when you do anything probably because they're yeeting so fast off-camera
Seriously the thing most needed to be fixed is how the dynamic sex system works. Because currently it looks so jank when you try to do many things. Chances are, he knows and is trying to fix it as he combs through this phase of the development on base systems. But hopefully it's fixed during the next update, whenever that is gonna be. Maybe a year, but hopefully sooner.

Also is nobody going to mention that "force.ogg" is almost certainly a ripoff/electro-mix version of Van Halen's "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love"? XD

FurZ111

Nov 28, 2020
About the mod, Idk if it's me but with a massive dick, giving anal works weirdly like my character crouches to the ground and gets up with every hump
All of the animations and positions are based on very complex math so oversized/undersized characters or appendages will break a lot of things until a mod fixes it or the dev does. You might still be able to find the right bondage apparatus thing and size difference to make the animations passable.

Last edited:

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I think there should be a way to lock the rack or move it up or down so it's mostly just your character that moves instead of it being where sometimes you'll end up going high and the subject going far too low for no reason. Needs to be a bit more static so you don't get this jank positioning going on.

Mikedude51

Apr 10, 2018
I remember there was some mod for 2.9 that i used extensively that did basically everything this new one does except it had it's bindings bound to the numpad and you could just refresh subjects infinitely.

I wiped my drive and now i lost that version, if anyone has it or can get it for me that would be great.

Prold

Dec 6, 2019
After game loading all files it get stucked on grey window. I tried to open archive on desktop, i tried to delete "Fek" folder and load files again, but nothing change. Help me please. 1609156244167.png

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Haven't followed this thread in awhile so I'm just checking in. I see people talking about a mod, I'm assuming from the last page, does this mod actually make the game function well enough to play now? I remember previously models would glitch out so heavily that the game was practically unplayable.

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
Haven't followed this thread in awhile so I'm just checking in. I see people talking about a mod, I'm assuming from the last page, does this mod actually make the game function well enough to play now? I remember previously models would glitch out so heavily that the game was practically unplayable.
it makes the game better but there are still some glithches here and there, but every mod update the game gets better

D

Deleted member 2395767

Is there any fix for the glowing white details on characters? It doesn't happen in creation mode but once you load into the game, fingernails, toenails, wings and other things start to glow.

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
The next challenge would be fixing the local case of Torpedo Tits, something Fek has been unable to do for.... 2? Years?
Are you referring to the weird behavior when characters with large breasts walk around?

can you make it possible so that subjects filled with cum slowly deflate over time?
They do, when filled by mouth and anus, but not vagina. The effect isn't super noticeable. It's on my todo list.

Could you possibly add female animal genitals in character customization? thats something that Fek said would be coming a LONG time ago, but of course we all know how development with this game is going. if he ever does add it in, chances are that it wont work correctly.
I've wanted to add canine genatalia. I'm confident I can do the programming, but I am a terrible artist and would need someone to actually make the model (and rig it). If anyone is interested in that project, please let me know :)

I remember there was some mod for 2.9 that i used extensively that did basically everything this new one does except it had it's bindings bound to the numpad and you could just refresh subjects infinitely.

I wiped my drive and now i lost that version, if anyone has it or can get it for me that would be great.
Is there any fix for the glowing white details on characters? It doesn't happen in creation mode but once you load into the game, fingernails, toenails, wings and other things start to glow.
V4 has a feature to fix the white texture thing and moves the debug tools to proper keybinds. I'm releasing testing builds of the Mod early to the Discord (htt p://discord.link/rack2scientists). You can find it there if you're OK with possibly running into some bugs.

Reactions: leogear

dudefighter

Jul 9, 2018
I've been occasionally checking this game since 2016 and I honestly cant understand how this dude still gets like 16k per month. The game has literally just gotten more and more bugs and performance issues than it has any meaningful content. Meanwhile fek is spending that money on commissions of his shitty character instead of hiring additional people who could actually get shit done just because he likes to work alone. Even more comical to me is, how back then, he was boasting about his track record of finishing games. It's getting more and more frustrating for me to see games with lots of potential get stuck in development hell just because the dev becomes a lazy cunt. But as long as the unending stream of idiots who seem to be content with just throwing their money out of the window never stops, fek and other dev's like him will never get off of their ass and keep putting in work.

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
My solution so far was to enter the shower once (open the character editor) and just leave, it resets it, mostly you just have to do that once, when you first enter the game.

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry for posting it again but i rly need any kind of help that might fix this and yes i tried changing region to US but it doesnt work still getting this thanks for any help bug.png

prndev

Jan 1, 2019
(…) lots of potential get stuck in development hell just because the dev becomes a lazy cunt. But as long as the unending stream of idiots who seem to be content with just throwing their money out of the window never stops, fek and other dev's like him will never get off of their ass and keep putting in work.
I said it before and I will say it again: This is not how patronage works. A patron supports an artist he likes. The actual output does not matter. In the case of fek, the patron gets "[your name] will be put in the credits in my games and on the footer of my live streams!". And that's it. I think it is odd to call someone who is generous "an idiot" for not expecting something in return for a gift.

fek being so popular he receives money from his audience without actually doing anything productive surely is interesting. I honestly envy him for pulling that off. I guess you envy him, too – else you would not rant about it in this forum.

The notion that you could force an artist to be creative by withdrawing funds is completely backwards. Creativity usually does not work that way. I only heard that idea from people who always hated work and never had a job they actually liked.

For this reason I praise Tamperung – for he gives to us for free. That does not make him an idiot. That makes him awesome.

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
V4: htt ps://mega.nz/file/ETgCBCYb#2qRSgVQrsMkxcxD6wFh-05x4zHLd_7xv-oPHmTm69vo (remove spaces)

== V4 ==
New Chemical: Doloripham
--- Turns pain into stimulation, allowing subjects experiencing pain to orgasm
New Chemical: Nul-Doloripham
--- Turns overstimulation into pain, good for producing scalium
--- Mixing this with Doloripham leads to... interesting results
Fixed freeplay mode (requested by Timtee Dah Floof on f95zone)
Added resolution/fullscreen graphics option (requested by Shiru on Discord)
Added ball twitching during orgasm (requested by many people)
Moved debug commands to configurable keybinds:
--- B: stimulate all characters
--- Keypad Minus: shrink player
--- Keypad Plus: grow player
--- F7: Open client select
--- F8: Teleport to Lab
--- F9: Reload All Characters
--- F10: Open Character Custmizer
Added reload all characters binding (F9) (requested by Meow! on Discord)
--- Press this to fix white texture issue (may take multiple tries)
--- This is a temporarily workaround while I figure out how to fix this permanently

Obviously, this includes all the new toys and interactions from earlier versions.
Full Changelog in the README.

I've made a Dis cord, a central place where I'll post updates, feature requests, and release testing builds:
htt p://discord.link/rack2scientists (remove spaces, censored for some reason)

Sorry for posting it again but i rly need any kind of help that might fix this and yes i tried changing region to US but it doesnt work still getting this thanks for any help
Please install the mod and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't, upload C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\Player.txt and I'll take a look.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes