ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
I do wonder if Tamperung can fix the Freeplay mode... Cause effectively, you can't launch into that mode sadly currently...
meanwhile I found a workaround. You can create a freemode character using the win32 version then you open it with the win64 version and you're done

Apr 19, 2018
meanwhile I found a workaround. You can create a freemode character using the win32 version then you open it with the win64 version and you're done
And or attempt to use already created ones, But that fails. Because of the fact that it is actually broken to the point that if you click on creating a new character or even an already made character... You can't do jack shit basically, and things just stop functioning entirely and the game has to be closed out. Basically just stuck with the mode where you might was well as cheat if you want to have "freeplay" in a way.

Dustt

Jun 27, 2018
Hello, i know this question has been posted many time but i didn't find any answer and i'm desperate.
When i launch the game, it start the loading then i get stuck in the hexagonal black screen.

I used to play on older version and i tried to delete the "Fek" file in my %appdata% folder but nothing do, it keep getting stuck on this screen. I even tried to uninstall and reinstallthe game.

Can someone tell me if there is some other hidden files to delete so that i can "reset" the version or delete some ghost file? Or does anyone have found the solution to this persistant problem yet? Do i have to wait next version of the game and pray for it to work again?

Thanks a lot to those who respond, truly !

Reactions: DunoWhatToSayU

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Hello, i know this question has been posted many time but i didn't find any answer and i'm desperate.
When i launch the game, it start the loading then i get stuck in the hexagonal black screen.

I used to play on older version and i tried to delete the "Fek" file in my %appdata% folder but nothing do, it keep getting stuck on this screen. I even tried to uninstall and reinstallthe game.

Can someone tell me if there is some other hidden files to delete so that i can "reset" the version or delete some ghost file? Or does anyone have found the solution to this persistant problem yet? Do i have to wait next version of the game and pray for it to work again?

Thanks a lot to those who respond, truly !
Try changing the locale of your system to en-us (English (united states)) or install tamperung's mod V3 which fixes locale issues.

To change locale in windows 10: Settings > Time & Language > Region > Regional format

Reactions: Dustt

Skibbitybop

Aug 28, 2020
V3: https ://mega .nz / file/RTw0lALa#jP1_SYVKpedXVGmAvDIvRqXvoK1HP7RarD0WSJ0z8rM (remove spaces)

== V3 ==
-Added Bullet Vibrator (requested by User6128 and others)
---Insertable vibrator, found at material station after research
-Fixed several crashes and bugs caused by non-US locales (probably?)
-Genital size editor is now unlimited (requested by Caerna)
---Genital sizes above the max probably break, use at your own risk
-Fixed embellishment gradient color editor (requested by u18chan)

Full Changelog in the README.

Also, I've made a Discord, a central place where I'll post updates and take feature requests:
htt p://dis cord.link/rack2scientists (remove spaces, censored for some reason)

I believe I have fixed this in V3. Take a look.

I believe this is locale-related, believe it or not. V3 may have fixed this.

Because I want to touch as little of the Rack install as possible, I don't modify the translation file. The code manually adds to the translation list. So these can't be edited from the file. If you send me some translations, I'd be happy to add them to the code! :)

This is probably an old custom character. Custom characters/favorites from old builds of Rack can't have anything put on their body. I'd recommend simply not using custom characters. If you really want to, you can try to mess with the character data:

Please upload "C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME_HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science/Player.txt" to a site, and I'll take a look at it. Make sure "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and the "RackRAssets" folder are both in the "Managed" folder.

Restart the game.
Could you possibly add female animal genitals in character customization? thats something that Fek said would be coming a LONG time ago, but of course we all know how development with this game is going. if he ever does add it in, chances are that it wont work correctly.

Dustt

Jun 27, 2018
Try changing the locale of your system to en-us (English (united states)) or install tamperung's mod V3 which fixes locale issues.

To change locale in windows 10: Settings > Time & Language > Region > Regional format
A tried to change my locales to en-us and it didn't work, then i installed the V3 of tamperung and... it works !
I can't describe how much you've help me by giving me this simple answer so i'll just with that : Thank you, i love you !

Reactions: ilmarcione

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
A tried to change my locales to en-us and it didn't work, then i installed the V3 of tamperung and... it works !
I can't describe how much you've help me by giving me this simple answer so i'll just with that : Thank you, i love you !
yea. Tamperung is the real mvp here

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
Actually i may be cursed but the game don't freeze at the start, it start freezing when i start a new game... do i have to join the discord of tamperung and ask some help here?
well. I dunno... I guess you could try ask for help, but I'm not in that server so I don't know how it's managed

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Deleting old save data from previous builds has worked for some with infinite loading screen issues. Maybe that can help in this case, although I would simply move the save folder to desktop rather than delete it in case it doesn't help.

yesNBT

May 5, 2020
Whenever I try to make a save the game gets really laggy whenever I enter a name, and it never loads into the game proper. How do I fix this?

FurZ111

Nov 28, 2020
Whenever I try to make a save the game gets really laggy whenever I enter a name, and it never loads into the game proper. How do I fix this?
I don't know if every bit of this is nessicary, but what I do is;

Create new character
Enter name and hit enter
Then I click the back button once or twice, click the US flag in the bottom left and then alt F4

Your new character file should be able to be loaded once you start up the game again. Along with multiple copies of it for some reason.

yesNBT

May 5, 2020
I don't know if every bit of this is nessicary, but what I do is;

Create new character
Enter name and hit enter
Then I click the back button once or twice, click the US flag in the bottom left and then alt F4

Your new character file should be able to be loaded once you start up the game again. Along with multiple copies of it for some reason.
Thanks, I'll keep that solution in mind. I managed to circumvent the issue by downloading the 32-bit version, making a save, and then launching the 64-bit version

yesNBT

May 5, 2020
Whenever I try to load a save, the game will load in for a moment before switching to "Preparing game files" and crashing. I am using the 64-bit version.

KhryausOHowl

Mar 21, 2020
About the mod, Idk if it's me but with a massive dick, giving anal works weirdly like my character crouches to the ground and gets up with every hump

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes