negro2137

Feb 9, 2018
This seriously needs better optimalization. 100% vram usage and 75 degrees celcius on rx 580 when game is still loading. WTF is this?

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Got a question guys. I've been rooting through the saved data files for my chars and I noticed something in the "rackinventory" data file. An entry labeled "lab reputation". Anyone knows what that is and would it make a difference to change the value?
Thanks

Ninjakeks

Nov 22, 2017
Does somebody know how fix the Racknet connection? Every Time i try to connect it loads for about 10 seconds and then it i get an error. I´m on windows 10 if that macks a difference.

User6128

Sep 15, 2019
Like always, i removed fek directory from local low and the game won't start after the extraction, the screen stay black and the memory usage increase (10GB and more after some minutes)

My OS is w7 pro. What can be the problem?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
when trying to boot up free play it never actually launches? just lags at character name. also, your problem User6128 is absolutely the fact that you're running windows seven.

User6128

Sep 15, 2019
The first 0.2.12 launch just shows data extraction , after that i just got a black screen.
0.2.12 don't work with windows 7?

Last edited:

Kestrel1994

Aug 4, 2018
It might already be in the comments of his last post, but how can we know, we are just whiny thieves. :LUL:
The only thing there is in his pateron comments is his sorry ass begging people to email him their Rack2 log files because he has absolutely zero clues on what might've caused the game to go black screen on launch.

Even if he did know how to fix this - 20k per month ain't worth doing shit with the game as long as he's getting paid.
Only when (and big emphasis on when cuz people been donating him money for nothing this half a year) his patreons would start leaving he might shit out yet another half baked broken ass update to get people back on a hype train

Reactions: Pardalos

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
The only thing there is in his pateron comments is his sorry ass begging people to email him their Rack2 log files because he has absolutely zero clues on what might've caused the game to go black screen on launch.

Even if he did know how to fix this - 20k per month ain't worth doing shit with the game as long as he's getting paid.
Only when (and big emphasis on when cuz people been donating him money for nothing this half a year) his patreons would start leaving he might shit out yet another half baked broken ass update to get people back on a hype train
Fek insists on doing everthing himself, and it's really starting to bite him in the ass. He really needs to get testers that are working on all kinds of different systems. I'm sure the code runs fine on Fek's system because that was where it was developed. Unity also comes with debuggers and profilers to stop the BS drama show that each release is degenerating down to.

Skibbitybop

Aug 28, 2020
So it sounds like this latest release is pretty damn buggy, was 2.10 any better, and should i just play that instead? or is this the about the usual level of "yo shits broke" that this game has?

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
So it sounds like this latest release is pretty damn buggy, was 2.10 any better, and should i just play that instead? or is this the about the usual level of "yo shits broke" that this game has?
No this one is on the level of dead horse that was resurrected, beaten to death again and then sexually abused posthumously. Stay on 2.10 or 11.

• Haha
Reactions: Kestrel1994

Skibbitybop

Aug 28, 2020
No this one is on the level of dead horse that was resurrected, beaten to death again and then sexually abused posthumously. Stay on 2.10 or 11.
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. Now the question is, how long do you think itll take fek to actually release a fixed update? 2.12 dropped 12 days ago,and even on patreon everyones telling him its been completely busted.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. Now the question is, how long do you think itll take fek to actually release a fixed update? 2.12 dropped 12 days ago,and even on patreon everyones telling him its been completely busted.
He is busy debugging a cluster fuck that works on his machine but no where else. Don't hold your breath.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes