TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
I can't believe I'm saying this hahaha! "This is pretty enjoyable!" I thought while playing after a few minutes. I managed to destroy my game in the first few minutes tho... My character went all stretchy after I click that Pleasure Yourself button or something... My character get stretchy and the game overwhelms me with no button to click. I forced close the game using task manager and enjoy my stay without clicking that button again.
*Still.. At that time, I was like "What the hell did I just unleashed upon this world?!",*

ConfusedScreamingIntensifies.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: atur

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
I can't believe I'm saying this hahaha! "This is pretty enjoyable!" I thought while playing after a few minutes. I managed to destroy my game in the first few minutes tho... My character went all stretchy after I click that Pleasure Yourself button or something... My character get stretchy and the game overwhelms me with no button to click. I forced close the game using task manager and enjoy my stay without clicking that button again.
*Still.. At that time, I was like "What the hell did I just unleashed upon this world?!",*

View attachment 702883
Yeah pleasure self has been broken for like 3 maybe 4 updates now. I've just tried reporting it but I don't know if Fek checks his bug report site anymore since its gotten overrun with dating site spam somehow.

termoflipper

Sep 27, 2017
personally, it reminds me a lot of Breeding Season, started good and than.... lost it self in "bug-fix" and "remakes", (lastly it killed itself for good because the creators split, but not before they made xx.xxx dollar a month) and with this lack of progress in months, i would rather back out than support buggy half baked projects....
$21,647 a month for not hiring help, only do it "part-time", "play-the-silent" game, only to post a mysterious sickness on patron.... yeah even (or especially) if its real the project is as good as dead...... maybe dead is the wrong word: as good as scam.

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
How is that a scam? I agree with 100% you said but nobody is forcing people to subscribe to his patreon. Everyone with 1 minute research could see that this is a dead-end project, but, if people still want to donate to him because they appreciate his art, his past work or just in the hope of future releases I mean, let them. Legally when you support a project on patreon you know that it could go nowhere and be abandoned, it is up to you to recognize when a project is not abandoned officially but in practice it is. But at the end It's their money after all. I'm not his patron and I'd never subscribe to someone doing such little progress in 5 years but at the same time I recognize the genius and the crazy good ideas this guy has, starting from Rack 1.

xyzaxis

Formerly 'meshmiso'
Jul 9, 2017
the graphics are god-tier, but the only thing we all have our eyes on.. holy fuck... the ASS looks like pure fat and flattened like a pancake and the TITS look like cemented balloons trying to evolve into zeppelins that could barely move left right up or down, preparing to go to the void or some buggy shit. so much opportunity to ask for an extra set of hands whilst the guy has gotten 50k+ the past 4 months probably struggling on debugging left testicle fondling and updating us with his lungs being eroded by too many ciggies 1B8A08EE-2B17-4C88-B431-CA5E53E99B27.png

Last edited:

termoflipper

Sep 27, 2017
How is that a scam? .......
Thats why its the best scam ^_^ People give you money in hope of a game, for no obligations, just because.....
His art and passion for the project is great, but from my point of view and the things listed above, how is it not?

• Haha

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Damn this shit buggy as heeeelllll.
I de-compiled his code to try and tweak a few bugs. It was a gigantic mess. One of the problems is his one size fits none base character model and allowing people to customize it in all kinds of freaky ways. He should have base models for males and females of various body types, then allow modifications from those. He's also trying to fix jiggle problems using the physics engine, which is giving weird results. Should just bite the bullet and use jiggle bones instead.

Mate1020

Jan 11, 2020
What joe said, it sadly is how it is. If there were base models, the default species wouldn't be that much pain to create either. I'm already pretty sure that if Fek does decide to hire some help, there's a lot of debunking to be had.

Jan 29, 2018
So, how do you administer chemicals, when I select the injecter and then target the area it says 1 to administer but when I click that it switches back to finger.

prndev

Jan 1, 2019
how is it not [a scam]?
As far as I am concerned, a scam would include malicious intent. I doubt Fek will ever finish Rack 2, but I also doubt it was planned this way. It rather sort of happened.

Imagine you stop showing up for work. At the end of the month, you find out that you still get paid. And the following month. And the rest of the year. For some reasons, your customers leave the money at the front desk, muttering "maybe he'll be there tomorrow". There are no obvious damages and you benefit – why change anything? "Because it is the right thing to do" would be a good answer, but we are not living in a world as nice as that, I am afraid.

termoflipper

Sep 27, 2017
As far as I am concerned, a scam would include malicious intent. I doubt Fek will ever finish Rack 2, but I also doubt it was planned this way. It rather sort of happened.

Imagine you stop showing up for work........
so in a way.... it isn't malicious untill you notice and decide you have to be a better person? Where is the point on which good will turns into ill intent?.......

You are right but so am i.... and no one cares, so let me call it a scam at least for my own entertainment.

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017

Imagine you stop showing up for work. At the end of the month, you find out that you still get paid. And the following month. And the rest of the year. For some reasons, your customers leave the money at the front desk, muttering "maybe he'll be there tomorrow". There are no obvious damages and you benefit – why change anything? "Because it is the right thing to do" would be a good answer, but we are not living in a world as nice as that, I am afraid.
While I don't agree that this project is a scam, I also don't agree with this analogy. Fek does have an obligation to tell his supporters if/when the project goes on hiatus (and no the post he made telling us he was sick a month ago doesn't count he's clearly fine now as his countless dnd streams will show). If he was on hiatus and did not make it public I think there would be some truth to the argument that the project is a scam as that would be malicious by nature.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
This game seems cool, how is the development going?

Is there a way to make my character visible during the interactions? I can't really see whats going on very well with them being almost entirely transparent.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes