Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

davreq

Jul 5, 2021
That's why you must create a backup of every file in external storage, you don't know what could happen in the future with your equipment

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Oh man... what a massive disappointment! (n):cautious:

His whole Lara-Series was kinda meh but this one takes the cake 4sure.

Although "Evil Lara" looks absolutely phenomenal and is 4sure way hotter than the normal one he managed to mess it up big time.

Either the camera angles or the poses (at times both) were just absolute, uninspired garbage.
No POV during mating press?! Come on man!
In half the scenes all we get to look at are the Mino's balls... :FacePalm:
The other half is being taken up by Lara's butt which I'm also kinda confused about...

Since when are Lara Croft's best features below the waistline?
Don't get me wrong I like thick thighs and large butts but that's not what Lara Croft is about!!! :unsure:

Lara is about her nice tits and pretty face but for some reason we got to see almost nothing of that during those 5mins of animation... :cautious:

Hopefully Radeon has more fun/is more invested into his future work because his lack of interest/investment into the last couple of animations was/is definitely showing big time.

I'm sure he can do much better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JohntheOne

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019

Although "Evil Lara" looks absolutely phenomenal and is 4sure way hotter than the normal one he managed to mess it up big time.

Either the camera angles or the poses (at times both) were just absolute, uninspired garbage.
The other half is being taken up by Lara's butt which I'm also kinda confused about...

Don't get me wrong I like thick thighs and large butts but that's not what Lara Croft is about!!! :unsure:

Lara is about her nice tits and pretty face but for some reason we got to see almost nothing of that during those 5mins of animation... :cautious:

Hopefully Radeon has more fun/is more invested into his future work because his lack of interest/investment into the last couple of animations was/is definitely showing big time.

I'm also a bit disappointed. He just released a patched version of Sacred Beasts Final cut, the third version where he didn't fix the glaring mistakes. Removed the pink smoke. Adjusted the weapon holding in one scene at the beginning, and the blending of the penises with the edge of Lara's anus in part 1 and added the missing shoe in part 3. I don't know why in the new version the Lava beast's finger still goes through her clothes when he shoves it in her ass. In addition, he made a new watermark, so I can't apply all my bug fixes.
Here are the comparison pictures.
SB new.png

If we're talking about Part 5, Lara's Fantasy, or now Prelude, for a sequel that won't happen, it's very boring. I have the same problem. I'm missing more shots of Lara's face, Lara's butt, maybe I don't understand because he didn't animate this scene. Pictures.
Concept_01_Filmic.jpg
Concept_02_Filmic.jpg
He said that making a walking animation is difficult. I would like the shot where the minotaur slaps Lara on the ass with its tail and she starting her action with him. But the sounds are the weakest, the beast doesn't moan with pleasure at all, and Lara's new VA just doesn't fit. The animation shows that he is tired of it all. Part 5 was the weakest part of the whole series for me. I expected more.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I'm also a bit disappointed. He just released a patched version of Sacred Beasts Final cut, the third version where he didn't fix the glaring mistakes. Removed the pink smoke. Adjusted the weapon holding in one scene at the beginning, and the blending of the penises with the edge of Lara's anus in part 1 and added the missing shoe in part 3. I don't know why in the new version the Lava beast's finger still goes through her clothes when he shoves it in her ass. In addition, he made a new watermark, so I can't apply all my bug fixes.
Here are the comparison pictures.
View attachment 3778214

If we're talking about Part 5, Lara's Fantasy, or now Prelude, for a sequel that won't happen, it's very boring. I have the same problem. I'm missing more shots of Lara's face, Lara's butt, maybe I don't understand because he didn't animate this scene. Pictures.
View attachment 3778216
View attachment 3778217
He said that making a walking animation is difficult. I would like the shot where the minotaur slaps Lara on the ass with its tail and she starting her action with him. But the sounds are the weakest, the beast doesn't moan with pleasure at all, and Lara's new VA just doesn't fit. The animation shows that he is tired of it all. Part 5 was the weakest part of the whole series for me. I expected more.
I definitely agree with most of what you've said. (y)

Let's hope that he puts more effort/attention to detail and over all quality + thought into his future projects!

Reactions: DashRaider

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018

i pretty much agree, however Lara's whole focus in Sacred Beasts has been about filling her asshole. spose you could say "this isnt Sacred Beasts" and the mino did leave one last shot in the baby chamber instead, well whatever really, at this point i kinda just rather have him move on. so yeah i too would of liked more focus on her top half and i didnt rly care for the changes he made to SB (lava men especially).

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Claire sound. I have it in progress somewhere, but I don't feel like getting into it, working with sound takes a lot of time.

About new Lara project.
He working on script now.
Voting for the Amazonian Mist project is now underway on his discord. Pre-production part.

Do you prefer non-consensual or consensual animations?

Animation Length

<5 minutes
<10 minutes
<15 minutes
Over 15 minutes

I voted non-consensual and length 15 minutes

Last edited:

Caboose88

Jul 19, 2018

the regular model lara looks better for me if i'm being honest but i keep thinking this is only the teaser so it will look better on release i also like the ogrinal more than the update releases of the original scared beasts

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
isnt the difference between non-consensual or consensual just the dialogue?

non-con; oh no these horny amazonian futa's are gonna have their way with me and my tight holes
con; oh my yes! i would love to participate in your fertility ritual where you fill my holes with amazonian energy

i just assumed the amazonians are futa's but maybe theyre not and they will summon "spirit-things" to fuck her instead, i dunno just spitballing.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes