KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Way too early for that.
I was actually thinking that. The daughters are a tease for now, and there'll probably be moments to the build up.

But because they need to add *some* sex content we're naturally going to become intimate with the mother of the guy you killed, the actress we're photographing, etc.

EDIT: and to prevent some people from being :( they waited so long without any fun with the triplets, they'll probably include a dream sequence with the triplets or something.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yes, well not to kick off more shit, but given it has been (as I now remember the USA does it backwards :p and been 5 months, not 2, 02/07 is 2nd July.) They kind of have to have something if after this time it has just another dream fuck scene, or what the MC jerks off to a sleeping kid, it ain't going to go down to well is it.
The time between installments has little to do with where the Devs plan to take this next release, theoretically: it's where the story needs to go in their minds. And there does seem a lot of interest in future story options that this game could take.

There's no need to setup avoidable disappointment by stating that artificial delivery expectations must be met (or else?), really.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I was actually thinking that. The daughters are a tease for now, and there'll probably be moments to the build up.

But because they need to add *some* sex content we're naturally going to become intimate with the mother of the guy you killed, the actress we're photographing, etc.

EDIT: and to prevent some people from being :( they waited so long without any fun with the triplets, they'll probably include a dream sequence with the triplets or something.
Alas, my sweet misunderstood Brooklyn, it seems the frequenters of adult entertainment are not yet ready for a female photographer.

Isn't it sad that for some people the only takeaway of their interaction was the wrong part of the MC admitting to mistaking her for a junior model if he'd not known better? :cry:

But all is well, as I once again had a perfect excuse to fire up the game and ogle the fine specimen one is greeted with. Sorry, Alorth, Dammed, not talking about you dudes (though I like the eyes and awesome armor) but rather the triplets relaxing on the grass. Ah, to have Maddie pull me down with her in a passionate kiss… To hear Allie's content sigh while she lays down beside us and begins to absentmindedly knead my backside… To have my feeble complaint only answered by short murmurs of them both… And to but barely see out of the corner of my eye Liv staring intently at what's transpiring in front of her, shivering slightly, biting her lip,… This is where usually hit CONTINUE. ;)

Reactions: _Goldie

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Alas, my sweet misunderstood Brooklyn, it seems the frequenters of adult entertainment are not yet ready for a female photographer.

Isn't it sad that for some people the only takeaway of their interaction was the wrong part of the MC admitting to mistaking her for a junior model if he'd not known better? :cry:
To be fair, I haven't played since the day it released oh so many months ago. It's natural I'd forget a couple things.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Unless he suddenly grew a cock on his face, I don't think that's where her eyes are looking. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah i was joking. But being serious I bet he's sleeping/lying without shirt and she's looking at his chest/abs
Well Maddie who's the perv now?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I thought she was crying, like at the end where she is missing her mum.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
For me it looks pretty seductive, like she's aroused or something. Or maybe she just stopped crying? I would bet o the first option at this moment.
At the end of that scene she has an easy smile (not a smug one) so it's pretty clear she wasn't at all serious.
I know, but if my predictions are true she still pervs on her father.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Possible, but seems to me doing something sexual with Allison will be first and easy, Olivia would need a bit of time, and then a long way off Maddison.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Awe she needs me to comfort her.

It's possible Maddison is actually first. She may try to seduce the main character. To prove you're a "perv" and convince her sisters to leave with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Goldie

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

It's possible Maddison is actually first. She may try to seduce the main character. To prove you're a "perv" and convince her sisters to leave with her.
Fuck I hope not, Allison is the best.

_Goldie

Nov 28, 2018

That's an interesting take, I hadn't considered that she'd try something like that. It could be how she finds out that MC isn't as bad as she thought(or even worse depending on the choices made :LOL:)

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

But isn't that kind of a trap situation and then nothing actually happens, basically a "game over" situation for the MC?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes