ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
That's not really what was said. The artist Alorth made a public post on their Patreon page that they were cutting the number of things they're working on down to 3: Radiant, Neko Paradise, and animations for Tales of the Unending Void. Then several folks started chiming in about how Alorth and Sir Dammed should just drop both of their solo projects and focus only on this, but that's not going to happen because, as other pointed out, it wouldn't be fair on the fans of those games if they just abandoned them.

Things should hopefully get a bit quicker with this game moving forward now that Alorth is working on fewer things, but the devs are still going to work on their own games as well as this one.
It would actually be completely fair. What's not fair is causing everyone to wait excessive times by overloading themselves. Even now everyone is expecting a large high quality update which may not be coming.

Just look at the dev of Babysitters. He had a tragedy so paused the Patreon. Pause the Patreon for whichever project is on hold. Or combine them into one and say that the team is working on multiple projects at once with very long times between updates for any project.

Obviously no perfect solution, but there are better ways to handle it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As I said a while back, this is by far the most policed thread I am active in. This gets scrubbed clean on a regular basis usually by blanket post removal of anything being in violation of 1.1 or 2.1 – usually forgoing prior (or really any) notification. But the toxicity still remains high mostly because of 'Face Palmer and the gang'.

Those people shouldn't be left with free reign over the thread as they do just one thing and one thing only: making both Alorth and Dammed miserable for non other reason than their perverted form of personal amusement. A big thank you to Holy Bacchus for still finding the energy to calling them out on it. Also to MrFriendly for always being a voice of reason. Both of you lost many a good post in this fight and I salute you.

I remember a time when both Alorth and Dammed were way more active; hell just active really. We used to discuss story elements with Dammed, have Alorth describe their setup and just contently ogle the ladies of the game while having a good time waiting together for the update. It was a great time, a time where both of them felt welcomed and their posts anticipated. Alas, times change and they may do again come the update. Until then, I fear this and many other posts will be forced into oblivion.

Until then!
And see you on the other side…
Alorth also lost a post which is completely unfair as it was perfectly valid. Don't see any reason why that had to go.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The whole start of the game revolves around fucking a girl you spent 20mins with.
Besides, ever heard of wishful thinking, surely they have got to add someone making the MC cum other than Gracie.
Well that girl wasn't related to the MC, plus she had a crush on him, she was gorgeous, they were 2 horny teenagers, and it was prom night, so it was pretty much the perfect concoction for some sexy good times.

These main girls are his estranged flesh and blood daughters, so getting to do anything sexy with them is going to take some time, even on the "corruption" path.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that girl wasn't related to the MC, plus she had a crush on him, she was gorgeous, they were 2 horny teenagers, and it was prom night, so it was pretty much the perfect concoction for some sexy good times.

These main girls are his estranged flesh and blood daughters, so getting to do anything sexy with them is going to take some time, even on the "corruption" path.
You really want to bust my bubble don't ya.:p

Reactions: GbolnHunter

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
You really want to bust my bubble don't ya.:p
Actually being estranged would make the prospect less taboo in their minds. It's clear one daughter was already flirting and the main character has expressed desires toward them. So it may not take long before something happens.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Actually being estranged would make the prospect less taboo in their minds. It's clear one daughter was already flirting and the main character has expressed desires toward them. So it may not take long before something happens.
Yes, well not to kick off more shit, but given it has been (as I now remember the USA does it backwards :p and been 5 months, not 2, 02/07 is 2nd July.) They kind of have to have something if after this time it has just another dream fuck scene, or what the MC jerks off to a sleeping kid, it ain't going to go down to well is it.

Let's face it, Allison says she likes it and you have a handsome penis.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The whole start of the game revolves around fucking a girl you spent 20mins with.
Besides, ever heard of wishful thinking, surely they have got to add someone making the MC cum other than Gracie.
I'm pretty sure that's why the girl at work exists. Incesty games always have a few girls that aren't related to the MC to get some early sex scenes in, as they lack that familial hurdle so it doesn't mess with the players suspension of disbelieve.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm pretty sure that's why the girl at work exists. Incesty games always have a few girls that aren't related to the MC to get some early sex scenes in, as they lack that familial hurdle so it doesn't mess with the players suspension of disbelieve.
The one you spend 2 minutes talking to who wants to be a model, not likely.

Bend Allison over, fuck her doggy while the other 2 bent over and you finger them, get all 3 of them off, blast a big load into Allison, push Olivia down have to eat out the cum, then snowball with Maddison, yeh too soon for that.

Have a shower scene where you Allison who has kissed you on the lips, been fine topless in front of you, when she saw your cock said she didn't mind, and it is handsome, clearly has daddy and boundary issues, either walk over and tell us to jerk off onto her tits or jerk us off, not too far fetched this early in the game.

You fuck Gracie, you see Allison topless, she kisses us on the lips, says your cock is handsome and likes it, unless it is more dream sex with Gracie who else can you have to have some fun with, the random model be desperate/grateful for a gig she just randomly sucks you off or fucks you, makes less sense than a handy from Allison.

Let's face it, they need something sexual in this update, and if people are complaining how long it has been, how bad will it be if it is just another dream scene with Gracie.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Let's face it, they need something sexual in this update, and if people are complaining how long it has been, how bad will it be if it is just another dream scene with Gracie.
With the girls? No they dont. I totally see with the girl from work, with the triplets? Eh, maybe a tease here and there... tho I doubt it will take as long a DMD, dear lord that game was blue ball incarnate

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
With the girls? No they dont. I totally see with the girl from work, with the triplets? Eh, maybe a tease here and there... tho I doubt it will take as long a DMD, dear lord that game was blue ball incarnate
Look I am not trying to be an ass, but when I searched this thread about what the taboo was in the patch, you can set the girls age to 13, if you can do that is it really that big a leap to do something sexual with one of the girls.

Come on, being a cuck, er I mean Dik was worse for blueballs, than DMD.

You could have us fuck Allison, then just wake up and go WTF.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The one you spend 2 minutes talking to who wants to be a model, not likely.

Bend Allison over, fuck her doggy while the other 2 bent over and you finger them, get all 3 of them off, blast a big load into Allison, push Olivia down have to eat out the cum, then snowball with Maddison, yeh too soon for that.

Have a shower scene where you Allison who has kissed you on the lips, been fine topless in front of you, when she saw your cock said she didn't mind, and it is handsome, clearly has daddy and boundary issues, either walk over and tell us to jerk off onto her tits or jerk us off, not too far fetched this early in the game.

You fuck Gracie, you see Allison topless, she kisses us on the lips, says your cock is handsome and likes it, unless it is more dream sex with Gracie who else can you have to have some fun with, the random model be desperate/grateful for a gig she just randomly sucks you off or fucks you, makes less sense than a handy from Allison.

*ahem* It seems you may need to replay the current content, as Brooklyn (aka Brooke aka The new girl) is not meeting with the MC to get in front but rather behind the camera. She is not a 'random model [...] desperate for a gig', but an amateur photographer who admires the MC's work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As to them needing sexual content in this update, I for one wouldn't be disappointed if there wasn't any. Granted this is an adult novel, it's the novel part that I'm exited about. I do like this for the story that got hinted at and laid out in parts; for the backstory, the characters, their interactions, and for the renders that provide a magnificent stage for it all. But that's just me, I guess.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You are probably correct that there would be quite a stir (something completely unknown in this thread so far) if it lacked sexual interaction. However, especially with designated "main love interests" (whether they're really the ones you're interested in the most personally notwithstanding, I think Melody in Melody, Dee in DMD, that kind) some prefer a slower build up, taking loads of steps inbetween, and for me personally that is amplified if there are taboos to overcome internally first. But given the track record of the devs as relayed in this thread, it is probably nothing to worry about that nothing would happen.

Reactions: Real Deggy
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes