Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loving this story. All the emotions. Visuals are simply stunning. I can't wait for the next update. (y)
Seriously, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to cry or fap, or cry while fapping, lol wow that prologue + meeting your daughters and reading that letter that Gracie wrote us only to hear the one person who we did see in our dreams all the time while in a coma (forget mom and dad) just passed the week prior, really hit me hard in the feels. Fuck, the last thing I wanted to after that was think about sexy time with the triplets.

I am completely impressed with the writing, the animation, level of detail renders, even the sound. I can only imagine the time and effort spent making this as impressive as it is so far. Haven’t started chapter 2 yet I’m already bummed when I eventually run out of content...really a no brainer for me to sub immediately. Can’t wait for more guys!

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Seriously, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to cry or fap, or cry while fapping, lol wow that prologue + meeting your daughters and reading that letter that Gracie wrote us only to hear the one person who we did see in our dreams all the time while in a coma (forget mom and dad) just passed the week prior, really hit me hard in the feels. Fuck, the last thing I wanted to after that was think about sexy time with the triplets.

I am completely impressed with the writing, the animation, level of detail renders, even the sound. I can only imagine the time and effort spent making this as impressive as it is so far. Haven’t started chapter 2 yet I’m already bummed when I eventually run out of content...really a no brainer for me to sub immediately. Can’t wait for more guys!
I'm personally sensitive to love and loss, so this game managed to hit me really quite hard in the feels. At first I was hoping to raise the kids with Gracie, then to be able to say goodbye to her, and now I'm just sad that she's gone because I absolutely loved her from the get-go.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I would have binged it all if I had started playing any earlier, only got to the morning after meeting the triplets. Had to get some sleep for work in 4 hours, lol.
Haha. This game did the exact same to me. It's incredible how much it can suck you in and make you forget the time.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm personally sensitive to love and loss, so this game managed to hit me really quite hard in the feels. At first I was hoping to raise the kids with Gracie, then to be able to say goodbye to her, and now I'm just sad that she's gone because I absolutely loved her from the get-go.
Omg, I was seriously hoping beyond hope she was still alive, if for no other reason than to say goodbye to her. I too am sensitive right now even more than usual considering I literally just got the news a close family member was diagnosed with the same cancer a little over a week ago. So, yeah congrats for making me feel gutted playing this, smh .

Needless to say I can’t imagine playing anything other than the ‘pure’ route for now.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
So despite repeatedly threatening Maddie with "consequences" there still isn't the option to give her any?

I think it would make more sense if the MC could follow through.
There is a scene planned for 0.2.1 that adds some consequences.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
the chapter 2 harsh scene, that you need more than 3 dark points for, is that 3 dark points for maddison or the MC?
What Chapter 2 harsh scene?
There is no Chapter 2 harsh scene.
After 7 months work the Devs ignore one of the core game mechanic (differnt choice will let to different outcome) and instead give us a cop driving a beetle who happens to own a house in what I assume to be an expensive part of the city.

Last edited:

zZONED

Jun 19, 2019
What Chapter 2 harsh scene?
There is no Chapter 2 harsh scene.
After 7 months work the Devs ignore one of the core game mechanic (differnt choice will let to different outcome) and instead give us a cop driving a beetle who happens to own a house in what I assume to be an expensive part of the city.
people in this thread are for some reason over the top emotional and associate sad theme to godly written masterpiece.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes