freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You don't get that option in DMD and I don't think you'll be getting that option here either.
That game is called dating my daughter so that's the aim of the game I suppose. I'm not a fan of the game, I did play the first chapter though.

Not a big deal, I'll simply not play. :)

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Just got to say, it does make me feel better that I'm not the only one that thinks the addition of the cop was a bad idea in an otherwise good story. Hopefully, next update we won't find out the other neighbors are a Frat House with guys who try to date the girls and throw parties all night that disturb the MC's sleep. How about we focus on the main stories instead?

Reactions: ExDeath730

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
If you're referring to Maddie, I definitely want her. She needs some serious discipline but I think once she's more obedient she'll be a lot of fun.

And I meant it when I said I like Vanessa. Not just as someone to fuck, though she's very hot and fun. She seems interesting. Could be wrong. We don't know her yet. But she has me intrigued.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
He's can't blackmail him by going to jail right? since they're 18 and all, even so i'm pretty sure thats illegal evidence

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
To you. You don't speak for everyone. And again, the first chapter already introduced more girls.
Actually he kinda does, he's not stating opinion just a fair assessment of the setup. The first release of the game was all about setting up the triplets as the main theme - they are the draw, which does mean everything else is filler. It doesn't matter if you, or even he, prefers someone else over them.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Actually he kinda does, he's not stating opinion just a fair assessment of the setup
The "setup" included additional girls.

The first release of the game was all about setting up the triplets as the main theme
As well as other characters and situations. Rather than "theme" I would call it more "core conflict". "Man who woke up from a coma learns he has triplet daughters". That makes the triplets a key focus, but the main story is the protagonists struggles in this situation.

they are the draw, which does mean everything else is filler
Calling "everything I don't care about" filler is the epitome of personal opinion. Filler implies if you remove it nothing substantial changes. I vehemently disagree that this is the case here, even at this early stage of the plot.

See those tags at the top? That's how most people pick titles here. Lots of things there to draw people in. People are gonna click because they see things like "harem", or "pregnancy", or "male dom", or, yes, "incest". For some, one aspect is enough. For others they need the combinations. To call the "other" parts "filler" and claim some warped objectivity says that you yourself know better about the opinions of others than they do themselves.

Annnd we're going to get sliced up for off topic again, I'm sure.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Actually he kinda does, he's not stating opinion just a fair assessment of the setup. The first release of the game was all about setting up the triplets as the main theme - they are the draw, which does mean everything else is filler. It doesn't matter if you, or even he, prefers someone else over them.
He is by definition stating an opinion. The game has never presented itself as only being about the triplets.

He's also clearly not speaking for everyone. If he were there'd be no disagreement.

Because the game has not and does not present itself as solely about the triplets, other characters may or may not be filler. If Vanessa never appears again, or is only a side-fuck, then she's filler. If she becomes a larger part of the story (as I hope she does) then she's not. Brooklyn (I so much prefer her full name) is already embedded in the story. As is Natalie. Mira could be filler, or she could become more.

Edit: forgot about Tiffany. Allison is forming a bond with her, so not filler.

Even if one or two of the characters can be said to be filler, so what? Filler can be fun. Vanessa certainly was. Enough that I want her to be more. She is now part of the draw for me.

Annnd we're going to get sliced up for off topic again, I'm sure.
This being about game content seems on topic to me.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes