Noni21

Jul 25, 2020
That update was not worth the wait for sure. Like thats 7 fucking months we are talking about.I loved the game at first glance but in my opinion putting more girls into the story just means that you just wanna stretch this story the fuck up so you have more content cause the content you have with the already existing characters was not enough to make a big game. I dont know about you guys but I would have preferred like 2 more big updates with the already existing characters and complete the game and move to the next one. This shit that we have now its just gonna make the story that we all loved from the release of a game to a shitshow of adding random chicks to the game every update cause we ran out of ideas. Thats just my opinion.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
That update was not worth the wait for sure. Like thats 7 fucking months we are talking about.I loved the game at first glance but in my opinion putting more girls into the story just means that you just wanna stretch this story the fuck up so you have more content cause the content you have with the already existing characters was not enough to make a big game. I dont know about you guys but I would have preferred like 2 more big updates with the already existing characters and complete the game and move to the next one. This shit that we have now its just gonna make the story that we all loved from the release of a game to a shitshow of adding random chicks to the game every update cause we ran out of ideas. Thats just my opinion.
The worst decision after adding Vanessa was in my opinion you just sleeping through the second day after meeting oxgirl without any interaction with the 3 persons we are playing this game for.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
The worst decision after adding Vanessa was in my opinion you just sleeping through the second day after meeting oxgirl without any interaction with the 3 persons we are playing this game for.
I thought the same. A perfect opportunity to spend time with the triplets and instead he sleeps for 18 hours. There was even a promised shopping trip.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just hope patching things up with Natalie doesn't revolve around giving her a good dicking.
Sure, have it as a route gate but don't use it as a story mechanic.
She's thot hot, sure, but with three girls and Brooke I feel like the MC just won't have enough time for everyone.

I've already kicked Vanessa to the curb because her unconscionably rude behaviour during the date-but-not-date-but-is-date with Brooke.

Analysing the three mains, I have this:
Liv is kind and generous but seems to be emotionally volatile.
Allie is an airhead with seemingly overlarge -for her frame- breasts. (Refer to "sleepwalking" scene)
Maddie is what I can best describe as a Tsundere. If she had her way, we wouldn't even have a game. Hot, though.

Last edited:

Noni21

Jul 25, 2020
Thats what Im saying. He doesn't want to give us too much time with the triplets so he has more shits to add in the future.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
The triplets were the draw...the triplets are the draw. Anything else is filler.
That might be true for you. That might even be true for a majority. But that's not true for everyone. I mean, it was clear from the first release that the game was not "just" the triplets. It's going to get exhausting if everyday people come in and complain that there are more girls than the triplets and that they perceive this purely as an obstacle of them getting what they want. There are still more girls to be introduced, main and side girls (Dammed has said this since the start. Hell, there is art for Alita, the girl mentioned to be a friend of the triplets but she still hasn't appeared yet). Are we really going to have to keep doing this dance forever?

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That might be true for you. That might even be true for a majority. But that's not true for everyone. I mean, it was clear from the first release that the game was not "just" the triplets. It's going to get exhausting if everyday people come in and complain that there are more girls than the triplets and that they perceive this purely as an obstacle of them getting what they want. There are still more girls to be introduced, main and side girls (Dammed has said this since the start. Hell, there is art for Alita, the girl mentioned to be a friend of the triplets but she still hasn't appeared yet). Are we really going to have to keep doing this dance forever?
We are yes, even more so when you even admit yourself in your post...that the majority are interested for the triplets...who again..were the draw in the first release...the whole premise of the story is around/about them. You don't want to see or accept that then that's fine.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
We are yes, even more so when you even admit yourself in your post...that the majority are interested for the triplets...who again..were the draw in the first release...the whole premise of the story is around/about them. You don't want to see or accept that then that's fine.
My point is that it's neither universal, nor is it the true premise of the game when you consider that from the very first release there were already other girls. Nobody got bamboozled, the cards were laid out up front. Those that thought it would be all "time with the triplets" were fooling themselves. The triplets are the "centerpiece" but they were never the whole thing.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well I'm not gonna touch the triplets in a naughty way, I'm here for the story. :) Hopefully some woman comes along that I like.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well I'm not gonna touch the triplets in a naughty way, I'm here for the story. :) Hopefully some woman comes along that I like.
Not even that, I'm going to be a good dad.
I don't think you can. From my understanding, sex with them is as inevitable as the sunrise, it's just up to you how you go about it.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes