DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, this looks good from the preview pictures and the story in the Overview is interesting so I'll give this a go.

Looking at the girls before playing I'll say visually i like Maddie and Allison(that's the Blonde and Black haired girls name correct?). So let's see how their characters are in-game.

Reactions: SrRK

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1.2 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 612704

Overview:
Radiant is about you! A normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a rather tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your daugh-

Thread Updated: 2020-04-07
Release Date: 2020-04-07
Developer: SirD & Alorth (RKS) - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
applouse

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
Any way we can prepatch the Android port? Or get instructions on how to apply the patch to the app.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone that is asking for NTR go and take a look at 80% of the other new releases and stop asking for it on games without please! It's a refreshing change to see new games without NTR! Thanks devs downloading and can't wait to have a read through

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes