Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Totally fantastic! Went straight to my "fav" list. The story is interesting, the writing is wonderful, the conversations sound so real, damn, Gracie's letter was such a well done downer, art is precious, girls are amazing,.. that cliffhanger.. and those freckles.. did I mention those freckles?:love:

There is not one thing I can complain about, and I love complaining!!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I can't believe the Devs actually managed to break my heart this early in-game... That letter, god.

It's going to be one of those types of games man... I had to put the essentials away, light a candle and put a playlist on.

Oh yeah, Olivia(Redhead), now that i got a good look at her in the game, she's pretty hot(i have a thing for redheads irl so I'm slightly biased).

So now that i've seen them all inside the game i put them all about equal than what i originally thought before playing. Madison(brunette(lol i originally called her black haired.)) character was different from what i imagined before playing. Allie on the other was close to what I'd imagined.

Since I'm not done playing yet I'll save the rest for later but i had to say this beginning was great and it was written very well. It's off to a great start so far.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Oh,interesting description,time to download and give it a test run
The tags are promising.
edit: you can edit their age xD Set to 1337 it is!

Reactions: SrRK

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok. Great renders, great story. One extremely minor weakness I would say is so much story/so many different story arches crammed into so little time. Was doing fine till "10 years ago you killed my son". History timeline is sketchy too. If the accident was only 10 years ago when the lady comes to your door then the triplets should only be 9 or 10 years old. Just a couple minor things to help clarify the story. I'm enjoying so far and can't wait for updates.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well, fuck me! I never put first releases into my favorite game folder . . . until tonight! So well done! The writing is clean and grammatical, and my heart, you used a semicolon... correctly! *swoon*

One nitpick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to Chapter 2! Any idea how long your update cycle will be?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow, wow and even more wow's!! Finished reading and wow ermm all I can say is I love it what an emotional rollercoaster! Bring on the next update

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I decided to see if there's a lower limit apparently 6 years old works. The dev should probably have some limitations on that so they don't seem like immortal vampires or clones.
When I tried a low number I got a message saying "it's been at least 12 years since the accident, please put in a higher number", if you got it to work with 6 it may be a bug (but hey, they could be immortal vampires or clones, it only specified the MC's coma lasted more than 10 years, multiple centuries is indeed "more than 10")

DJ531512

Dec 11, 2018
Beautiful Squidward.jpg
Beautiful and lovely characters just like me hmmmmmmmmmm yes

Great game can't wait for what comes next!!!!!

Putting this one on my watch list for sure

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I really really like this game it has tons of potential, but there is 1 thing that I find off about it.

The 2005 (or earlier) people before the coma are using a lot of terminologies that would not be in the common usage of the day. Such as cuck, and simp. They are talking like 2020 kids. Also the cellphone show at the time is much newer than 2005.

A simple fix would be to change all dates in game forward 15 years, and a more complex fix would be to remove those modern terms from back in the day along with changing the cellphone to an older one or making it a handwritten letter or something maybe an email on his computer before he goes out or something.

but ya, other than that it's great.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I really really like this game it has tons of potential, but there is 1 thing that I find off about it.

The 2005 (or earlier) people before the coma are using a lot of terminologies that would not be in the common usage of the day. Such as cuck, and simp. They are talking like 2020 kids. Also the cellphone show at the time is much newer than 2005.

A simple fix would be to change all dates in game forward 15 years, and a more complex fix would be to remove those modern terms from back in the day along with changing the cellphone to an older one or making it a handwritten letter or something maybe an email on his computer before he goes out or something.

but ya, other than that it's great.
That bothers you? What bothers me is "a minimum of 12 years have passed", but 12 is not a valid number. 12 + 9 months = 12.

12 is not a valid number. Wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes