AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Definitely adding this to my watchlist given my favorite tags romantic incest and pregnancy. I look forward to the future development.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
She didn't specify that the MC killed her son in the crash.

The triplets' "canonical" age is 18, and the MC was in the coma for about a decade. This lady is accusing the MC of a death that had to have happened while the MC was comatose.

That means the accusation is metaphorical (the MC somehow started a ball rolling that eventually led to someone's death?), indirect (the MC's father did something sketchy to secure the funding for the MC's hospital stay?), or a case of mistaken identity.

My best guess right now is that she's Chad's mom, and the sucker punch MC landed on Chad at prom was the start of a series of real bad decisions that ended with Chad dead under tragic and/or hilarious circumstances. Given what little we saw of him, I'd imagine he fell into the rhino pen at the zoo.
So...canonically speaking...MC was able to not only recover from a 10 year coma but also climb the corporate ladder to become a rich CEO of a modeling agency without even completing highschool or aid from parents or other benefactor all within 8 years and yet is still responsible for a death...potentially even a murder...which occurred roughly 2 years BEFORE he came out of the coma. While I can accept that there may be some possibilities within that convoluted web, its far more plausible to believe that it was the accident...which technically the MC is directly at fault for...that the lady is speaking of...in which case saying it happened only 10 years ago is sketchy, but explainable if her son was also in a coma from the accident for 8 years before his body finally gave out. All I am saying is the timelines are a tad sketchy, not that they can't work as they are. I am eager to see further updates to see how RK Studios continues the story.

Reactions: odinRa

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
harem is not my cup of tea, but I gave it a try, Its well done, good writing, good humor, nice renders
and story works, I thought here and there that the plot would fail, but it didn't.
Im not sure about the stats, I cant figure it out what they will mean in the future, but hopefully they will matter.
so, for a first update its top scores.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay I am hooked for this VN/game and will watch it going forward.

This has the making of a great VN on the order of Sisterly Lust, SL lost it at the end but for the most part was great.

This could even surpass Big Brother in its heyday before it got abandoned.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wow this is really a great start. The girls are gorgeous and the story is pulling you in. Yeah there are a few timeline errors but that can be fixed. I will definitely become a supporter once the situation calms down and the work picks back up. I'm looking forward to the next update. This game is going into my favorites list. There really wasn't much that I didnt like about it. Most games are good but something always comes up that I dont like, but so far not this one. Keep up the great work.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I have it figured at 16-18 years.
MC can drive so he is at least 16 when the accident happens.
10 years in a comma.
6 years to learn photography and to get rehabilitation and start his own business.

So MC is 32-34 yo and his daughters are anywhere from 16-18 years old.
That makes no sense whatsoever. It would be [Age of MC]+10+2(ish - really - nearly 10 years to take a photo? The money was already there). So 16+10+2 for MC.

[AoMC+9Mo] for Ds.

Such that, should MC be 16 (for sex + driving), + 9 months, + 10 years, + 2 years rehab and business setup, Ds should be 17.

*I don't know the age where you are for leaving school / getting learner's driving licence, but based it on Europe)

Going back through my maths, we agree. Except MC is 28 by my maths. I apologise!

Last edited:

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Fuck me, the story is good!
I really love it from start to finish.
The triplets (especially the gullible, Allie) is cute as hell.
I legit wanna cry when MC cried.
That (...Well Fuck.) is perfect ending to the episode.

Can't wait for next episode.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
So...canonically speaking...MC was able to not only recover from a 10 year coma but also climb the corporate ladder to become a rich CEO of a modeling agency without even completing highschool or aid from parents or other benefactor all within 8 years
Well, point of order: the intro says that MC's dad took care of everything, including a big inheritance, which is what paid for intensive physical therapy. It wouldn't be that weird to get a substantial payout from your parents' estate, particularly if you're the sole beneficiary.

MC then proceeded to blunder into a successful career in the arts, which you don't need a degree for, and which can partially be attributed to his friendship with Bernie. He's also not the CEO of a modeling agency; he tells Addie straight-up that he's a photographer, and he runs what amounts to a job agency for other photographers.

Yeah, it's a wish-fulfillment scenario. Radiant is one of many h-games where the protagonist is basically Sexual Batman, with conveniently dead parents, loads of disposable income, and a cock like a fire hydrant.

What's been established so far, though, is pretty low on the Sexual Batman Scale, a term I just made up, where 1 is the MC from Solvalley School (dumb as a post, repeatedly referred to as ugly, is still somehow the most desirable bachelor in a city that seems to be 99% nympho women) and 10 is the MC from A New Home (rich, handsome, surrounded by interested women at all times, somehow parlayed a successful military career into owning his own security company, is only like 22).

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
For a first drop, this is categorically brilliant! Loving the setup, the personalities and the choices. Even more kudos to being able to name the girls! Not only helps with the immersion, but allows me to remember who's who in the zoo as it were.
Got the feels early on and the writing is top notch! I have a feeling that this will end up a classic.

Once again, brilliant.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll keep it short.
Renders are nice, writing seemed to improve as the story continued and in the end was really good, the three girls are really cute as fuck, the same goes for the young photographer and the milf.

This is a game I'll be looking forward to and which I might support if the updates came regularly.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
For a first drop, this is categorically brilliant! Loving the setup, the personalities and the choices. Even more kudos to being able to name the girls! Not only helps with the immersion, but allows me to remember who's who in the zoo as it were.
Got the feels early on and the writing is top notch! I have a feeling that this will end up a classic.

Once again, brilliant.
Lindsey (Lin), Kiera (Ki) and Suki (Su) appreciate this too.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
That makes no sense whatsoever. It would be [Age of MC]+10+2(ish - really - nearly 10 years to take a photo? The money was already there). So 16+10+2 for MC.

[AoMC+9Mo] for Ds.

Such that, should MC be 16 (for sex + driving), + 9 months, + 10 years, + 2 years rehab and business setup, Ds should be 17.

*I don't know the age where you are for leaving school / getting learner's driving licence, but based it on Europe)

Going back through my maths, we agree. Except MC is 28 by my maths. I apologise!
It's not two years. There is a line in the game:

I highly doubt anyone would think two years qualifies as "many years".

Reactions: a1fox3
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes