henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
For a first drop, this is categorically brilliant! Loving the setup, the personalities and the choices. Even more kudos to being able to name the girls! Not only helps with the immersion, but allows me to remember who's who in the zoo as it were.
Got the feels early on and the writing is top notch! I have a feeling that this will end up a classic.

Once again, brilliant.
wait, how/who can you name?

Reactions: Maverick1965

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Considering it's an early version, you might wanna post a demo or public version of some kind so that prospective patreon users have a chance to get a feel for the quality of the game before supporting. Most users here know how to dl it and all, but other patreons who find your game out of f95 won't know if it's good or not.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
That makes no sense whatsoever. It would be [Age of MC]+10+2(ish - really - nearly 10 years to take a photo? The money was already there). So 16+10+2 for MC.

[AoMC+9Mo] for Ds.

Such that, should MC be 16 (for sex + driving), + 9 months, + 10 years, + 2 years rehab and business setup, Ds should be 17.

*I don't know the age where you are for leaving school / getting learner's driving licence, but based it on Europe)

Going back through my maths, we agree. Except MC is 28 by my maths. I apologise!
If it was "10 years" since...how are the daughters semi-adults? They would be 12-14 and too young to be sent across country blindly. Since the other woman says "10 years ago..." in reference to accident, the girls would be 9. So, the time from Coma to Career was, or wasn't, added in any of this fixated decade.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
If it was "10 years" since...how are the daughters semi-adults? They would be 12-14 and too young to be sent across country blindly. Since the other woman says "10 years ago..." in reference to accident, the girls would be 9. So, the time from Coma to Career was, or wasn't, added in any of this fixated decade.
Well, it can't have been since it was 'since the accident'. That's pretty definite.

So 10 years + 9 months is the age of the children (you had sex the night of the accident, 9 months' gestation + 10 year coma+), for sure. + 2 years for you to get strong, take photos.

*actually, gestation occurred during coma, so after 10 year coma, Ds should be 9 years, 3 months. I'm confusing myself here! So 12/13 "at your door"

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Great start to this game. Pledged as soon as I finished chapter one. Looking forward to more of this. Good luck with the game.

Also, I'm not sure if I missed something but they are triplets not twins right?

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Look - it's been many fucking years since I've been fucking quarantined - I think most of us would agree.
I wouldn't know, I still have to work every day. Being considered essential personal is both good and bad. Good because I still get a paycheck, bad because it's exhausting as hell.

Reactions: pldmdfan325

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How does a brand new post already have 15 reviews?
Most of the year old games don't have that many, lol.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I wouldn't know, I still have to work every day. Being considered essential personal is both good and bad. Good because I still get a paycheck, bad because it's exhausting as hell.
Believe it or not, even if you're not considered Essential, it's illegal to fire you during this time. This advise is applicable to Europe only.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
This game, oh my god, hits my heart so deep with the feels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The forbidden three letter tag/genre fans may ridicule us for personally playing as if we were the MC but this game and other similar ones gave much more enjoyment than whatever they are into.

Reactions: HoboCop86 and SrRK

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
As I said in my review, I loved this. All the girls are great so far. I can't pick a favorite as yet, but in order, it'd probably be

1. Maddison
2. Allison
3. Olivia

But Maddison and Allison are very close. Practically 1a and 1b. Olivia is good so far, but she's definitely the tamest one so far. I haven't seen much personality out of her as yet, but I have no issue with her.

Allison's bubbly character made her my favorite, but then the talk with Maddison while she sunbathed was quite a big surprise for me. I expected her to lay into me, but she didn't, even though she had plenty of reason to in my eyes. She was distant, but it was also a pleasant conversation. I think I was most shocked by her coolness to the perverted stuff. Even her smile at the end. I love her already and can't wait for more.

Great start.

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
Ok time to give my unneeded comments to this game.

1. All characters in 0.1 are cute which makes it hard for me play the dark path especially with their backstory

2. You need more Milf´s that are looking like Milf´s and not like 25

3. As this is a game from SirDammed and Alorth I´m actually missing a cute pet ( a cat, a dog or a cosplayer in the basement )

Reactions: Alorth

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
This game, oh my god, hits my heart so deep with the feels.
The forbidden three letter tag/genre fans may ridicule us for personally playing as if we were the MC but this game and other similar ones gave much more enjoyment than whatever they are into.
I agree. Consider starting a GoFundMe for her resurrection!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MLBnoob

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Believe it or not, even if you're not considered Essential, it's illegal to fire you during this time. This advise is applicable to Europe only.
I'm from America. I would have to look it up here to be sure, but either way my job is considered essential. It's tiring, but at the same time, I would feel bad not being there for my community right now.

Reactions: Zenithtb

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That makes no sense whatsoever. It would be [Age of MC]+10+2(ish - really - nearly 10 years to take a photo? The money was already there). So 16+10+2 for MC.

[AoMC+9Mo] for Ds.

Such that, should MC be 16 (for sex + driving), + 9 months, + 10 years, + 2 years rehab and business setup, Ds should be 17.

*I don't know the age where you are for leaving school / getting learner's driving licence, but based it on Europe)

Going back through my maths, we agree. Except MC is 28 by my maths. I apologise!
You don't learn photography and get rehabilitated and being one of the best in your job in 2 years.
After coming out of a coma that lasted 10 years it would take you a min of 2 years to even be able to walk on your own.
Just to get your muscles going and building strength would take you 2 years.
So I am seeing that MC taken 4-8 years to get rehabilitated and learn how to do photography and to make a name for himself that gets top jobs like it said then he has worked some in the business to get there.

In the USA you can get a full driving licences at 16 yo. (Not in all states but in most you can.)

The 9 months is part of the 10 years.

So once again I see MC at age 16-18 + 10 years coma + 6 years to get rehabilitated and learn how to do photography and to make a name for himself so were looking at age 32 - 34 at the min for MC and that would be the min age for the girls to be in this VN at 16-18.
In the VN it says the girls look younger than the mother when the MC met her and got her pregnant so I put MC at 18 plus the 16 years so age 34 now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow, what a game. Very moving, especially the letter. Eager to see how the psychology aspect plays out. I too hope things are not as they seem with Gracie.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes