Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I haven't played this yet(generally don't play first releases unless they really really interest me), but I had to read the overview twice because at first I read it as the girls would only be 10 years old when you met them. First time I read it I somehow missed the "years of rehabilitation" part. This does look interesting so I may end up downloading and playing it even though it's a first release.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hey everyone, this is the official written walkthrough for Radiant. This will probably get updated very fast, or at the same time once a new release drops!
thank you for sharing this are you connected in anyway to this great writer who has same name on a story site because if so I wish to thank you for your great work there as well

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Definitely off to a great start, beautiful renders and models. Only pet peeve I have is that the triplets have 3 different eye colors, that seems genetically impossible, particularly if both parents had blue eyes (Allison has MC's eyes, which are blue).

Reactions: Britfinder13

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Are the Tags above all fetishes that are in the game or is there more to come? Or specifically asked: Are their toned butts just something nice to look at or can we do more with them,? Even daddy viking asked us to wear a buttplug in the beginning, so...

Reactions: wisesage

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I haven't played this yet(generally don't play first releases unless they really really interest me), but I had to read the overview twice because at first I read it as the girls would only be 10 years old when you met them. First time I read it I somehow missed the "years of rehabilitation" part. This does look interesting so I may end up downloading and playing it even though it's a first release.
My mum died of cancer. I cried.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Ok. Great renders, great story. One extremely minor weakness I would say is so much story/so many different story arches crammed into so little time. Was doing fine till "10 years ago you killed my son". History timeline is sketchy too. If the accident was only 10 years ago when the lady comes to your door then the triplets should only be 9 or 10 years old. Just a couple minor things to help clarify the story. I'm enjoying so far and can't wait for updates.
She didn't specify that the MC killed her son in the crash.

The triplets' "canonical" age is 18, and the MC was in the coma for about a decade. This lady is accusing the MC of a death that had to have happened while the MC was comatose.

That means the accusation is metaphorical (the MC somehow started a ball rolling that eventually led to someone's death?), indirect (the MC's father did something sketchy to secure the funding for the MC's hospital stay?), or a case of mistaken identity.

My best guess right now is that she's Chad's mom, and the sucker punch MC landed on Chad at prom was the start of a series of real bad decisions that ended with Chad dead under tragic and/or hilarious circumstances. Given what little we saw of him, I'd imagine he fell into the rhino pen at the zoo.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Are the Tags above all fetishes that are in the game or is there more to come? Or specifically asked: Are their toned butts just something nice to look at or can we do more with them,? Even daddy viking asked us to wear a buttplug in the beginning, so...
A little topless sleepwalking, but mostly feels.

I enjoyed it.

Reactions: odinRa

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
The 2005 (or earlier) people before the coma are using a lot of terminologies that would not be in the common usage of the day. Such as cuck, and simp. They are talking like 2020 kids. Also the cellphone show at the time is much newer than 2005.
Yeah, that's actually a good point. There's no particular reason not to move all the dates forward.

That's probably easier on the devs than trying to find assets for an old flip phone, although it's funny to think about.

"She hasn't gotten back to me in twenty minutes! She's probably still typing one text message, because it's 2005 and this thing is basically a wireless telegraph!"

RudeDog69

Jul 3, 2018
Magnificent story .... I already can't wait for Chapter 2. It is a pure raw emotional roller coaster ... them models are perfect ... You could really feel the love between the MC and the girls mother ... and just when you thought that was the limit of the emotional baggage the end of chapter 1. This is a very well crafted story thus far. Kudos to the author. Just one minor nitpick... at the end ... it has been 18 years since the accident. It would be better to have the last character state "18 years ago ...." and to keep her about the same age as she appeared ".... my brother .... ". Just a thought, althought the timing of 10 years didn't make sense ... unless it wasn't related to the wreck that put the MC into a coma. Regardless I can't wait to see what is next.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Really a pretty good start, good renders, decent story.

I hope new content will come fairly swiftly and not be like some other stories that will still be unfinished 3 years from now.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Have to say, you have a pretty solid story going on so far, you have my vote on this, keep doing a great job...
there are a few mistakes that need to be addressed and fixed, one major one is the whole "twins" that keeps popping up, hate to tell you 3 isn't twins, there is some dialog that kinda addresses it saying triplets, but shortly after the creator goes right back to saying twins... There is also a few places in wrong actor stating the dialog, a few places with some wrong word usage as well as past-tense, and a few that's seems to be very oddly worded dialog...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So, I played it, and I had some doubts. First release and all that.

But, it is good. Graphics are good, storytelling is ok, setup is not as generic as it could be. Fine by me.
The age of the daughters is open. You were 10 Years in coma, and after that rehab'd and built a new, successfull life. SO, I went with the generic 18, but from the looks of it you could choose anything between 15 and 25. I sometimes wonder, why the number is so important, "young woman" should suffice.
I like the setup for MC, it gives us all kind of excuses and reasons for whatever he is going to do. Gracie is a bit a hard sell, she comes through a storyvehicle. We need a sex scene in the first release, we need the daughters, we need a clean slate. Here you are. Just don't think about the chaste girl with the abusive dad too much, who decides to fuck and love you with all she has because you beat a guy.

And the end promises a milf. Perfection! Also, a little guilt trip, that can be useful. Just, please, don't let MC whine too much about it.

Now let's see how good and frequent the updates are! I will play this again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Magnificent story .... I already can't wait for Chapter 2. It is a pure raw emotional roller coaster ... them models are perfect ... You could really feel the love between the MC and the girls mother ... and just when you thought that was the limit of the emotional baggage the end of chapter 1. This is a very well crafted story thus far. Kudos to the author. Just one minor nitpick... at the end ... it has been 18 years since the accident. It would be better to have the last character state "18 years ago ...." and to keep her about the same age as she appeared ".... my brother .... ". Just a thought, althought the timing of 10 years didn't make sense ... unless it wasn't related to the wreck that put the MC into a coma. Regardless I can't wait to see what is next.
I have it figured at 16-18 years.
MC can drive so he is at least 16 when the accident happens.
10 years in a comma.
6 years to learn photography and to get rehabilitation and start his own business.

So MC is 32-34 yo and his daughters are anywhere from 16-18 years old.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes