Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well Dammed's Polarity has no update for about 9 months now...all we know is that it should be the biggest update so far etc. etc.
Tales of Eros was also long on ice (almost a year i think) and iirc Alorth isn't working on it personaly anymore, but has delegated it to his staff/trainees.
Neko paradise had a update not so long ago (after a long time without any about 6 months), but it also was never a monthly thing.
As for the animations for Tales from the Unending Void that seems to go without much problems and get's regulary updates bi-monthly iirc.

If they give even less attaintion to their other projects they could just put them on hold...
While I do agree that having too much on your plate can detract from speed (obviously) and quality (arguably) of your work, I still don't understand why so many assume that it would be "the other projects" put on hold, if any.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Well, i did a full Dark Path, and well, the spanking scene for some reason was very hot, Maddison is really the best girl. I WOnder what it means having a darkness relationship in her status.

Reactions: yolol

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I just want to see what path is on my way to my little Maddisson. Hope there is something very good in the update

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Folks, just a heads-up: The "Enhanced Status Menu", which is linked in OP, is still working perfectly! I promised to update it to game version 0.2.1 -- but there's nothing new in Chapter 2 that I needed to add! I updated the Mod's OP to include the current game version, because the mod still works perfectly.

Yes, I know there are a few new characters, but they don't have like the same stats as the main characters (and Brooke). So I don't really know what I should add... If there's something you'd like to see in the "Enhanced Status Menu", please post your ideas to the Mod's thread and I will have a look at it.

Thanks!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The creators of Radiant are also working on other projects - 4 that I am aware of, counting the support they provide to other creators for other VNs.

While I want quicker Radiant updates, they owe their Patreons their best effort for the other projects and for the VNs they already committed to making.

If they broke all their commitments to other Patreons and creators, then why would anyone believe that they would not do the same with Radiant.

As the old saying goes - the seats in the peanut gallery are cheap - or, in F95 - free.

Complain all you want about not getting your free stuff fast enough.

I'll enjoy some of the hundreds of other VNs here on F95 (and support those I like enough to keep playing) while I wait patiently for the next update of Radiant (and many other quality VNs).

Why not spend less time complaining here and more time enjoying some of the other VNs on F95.

If you find one you like enough, consider supporting it via Patreon, Subscribestar or whichever method the creator asks for support.

Hardware, in game music, assets and voice acting are not free so whichever VN you choose will benefit from your monetary support.

Sanc999

Mar 8, 2021
Amazing story.
It is funny how I start played this game thinking that it would be like a version of Dating my Daughter (a game that I really like too) but with 3 girls, and as far I played I realize that the sexual content with the girls could be avoided, you know be a good caretaker and not a perv (as one of the girl called you at the beginning of the game)

EDIT: Well, I finished the chapter 2 and even you only choose the 'pure' options, you still ended as a bad guy. I think there should be 2 ends for chapter 2, one if you had more 'pure' points and other if you have more 'lust' and/or 'dark' points.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDeos

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Whatever, I just say I like the game. I don't know if there is a long discussion about something, but I'm a new user, and to be honest why I should read 314 pages of this thread? Anyway, thanks for reading me (I guess)...oh and stay safe
Welcome to the thread. You don't need any of the info in the preceding 310+ pages as it is a lot of discussions about many things but there are no major bugs or issues you would need to know.

Generally no one likes the cop neighbor, quite popular topic

Many people got feels from this one (RIP Sweet, sweet Gracie)

The daughters are sexy AF (Liv is BEST girl)

No one likes waiting for updates (not going to get into factional arguments on that)

Discord is helpful for info (but as it is Discord it is full of memes and off-topic nonsense)

Hope that helps you out some. :)

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes