dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I have decided on a career change. I am going to slap some models in Daz3D, render about 400 stills, and then live comfortably for the rest of my life. Stay tuned for the release of my upcoming game, Golden Parachute, followed in 2025 by its reboot, The Milkmaid
You have to be quite talented though and get traction on the first release, but you can try. Those devs also had a record with previous games that helped them, and underage (or borderline) daughters. There are countless games that don't get traction on a first release

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
You have to be quite talented though and get traction on the first release, but you can try. Those devs also had a record with previous games that helped them, and underage (or borderline) daughters. There are countless games that don't get traction on a first release
I'd say most games dont blow up as much Radiant did. There's a lot of good projects out there that dont get 1/4 of the attention Radiant got and are still much more transparent and deserve of support than this freaking milking project

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'd say most games dont blow up as much Radiant did. There's a lot of good projects out there that dont get 1/4 of the attention Radiant got and are still much more transparent and deserve of support than this freaking milking project
True, also one reason why i never support a game after a good first release and as for the following 2 updates...
But if they actually would have worked their asses off and used the initial attention they got, they could high up there as top earners imo, u don't see a project which got such a good start often.
He already scrap the "early" and now say just "august 100%"
I don't think anyone is surprised by their delays anymore and Dammed is saying soon since january...
This aged so well
1660333867985.png

Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
You are both members here for 2 and 6 years,, so yes,,, The hypocrisy runs deep :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:.

On a serious note,, they added a lot of patrons because of this site ,,, so yeah,,,, them stalling and bullshitting people with stories why there are delays.
Kinda makes you understand why people are ticked off.
Sure, I am here, but I'm also not bitching about the update. The only way to stop devs from doing this is stop promoting their new game or old game on the site unless they delete the Patreon page associated with the abandoned project.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
STILL 900 + pluss dumb Apes suporting this trAsh MILKER SCAMMER DEVELOPER ?

sorry for hurting the the Apes feelings

no worrie next time will be

* OH my little pet fish nealry died , thank you guys for supporting me *
or
*oh sorry guys i have to travel and travel and travel again ,with some else money *

PARDON MY DANISH bu this is a TRASH DEVELOPER

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
STILL 900 + pluss dumb Apes suporting this trAsh MILKER SCAMMER DEVELOPER ?

sorry for hurting the the Apes feelings

no worrie next time will be

* OH my little pet fish nealry died , thank you guys for supporting me *
or
*oh sorry guys i have to travel and travel and travel again ,with some else money *

PARDON MY DANISH bu this is a TRASH DEVELOPER
Over 900 again, seriously again!!
I refuse to wait another year for ch4 because of THIS!

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
And the new update will feel longer too if u start from the beginning, with no clue where it ended before.
I don't even remember what happens in this game. I just remember this thread now . There's like some woman who magically gave birth to a kid cock blocking you from sexually harassing 3 girls that live with you I think? Who knows anymore!

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes