zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
This dark path, I don't understand why anyone would choose it. Perhaps someone who lacks cruelty, violence in real life can enjoy such things in the game? Am I right?
Speaking only for myself, I've already got enough of vanilla IRL(fucked a lot of chicks back in high school and in college, have a wife, a daughter etc...), so all that is really bland and boring for me. Why would I wanna play an adult videogame about things I already experience in my life?

Josegutty

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 1283706
Radiant [v0.3.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - - - ANDROID

Thank you Wills747, for the Android Version.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Will this mod be updated?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
This update would've been fine if it had taken some 6 months or so. But for 13 months it's pushing it. Still somehow better than a certain other incest game which dropped two days of content after almost two years with nothing.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have to say... you'd think developers who monetize their work for the obvious goal of profit that they would at least keep their fucking software reasonably updated. But no, this version is yet again built on RenPy 7.3.5 which is now 3 years old. I can't count how many bug fixes and features have been provided by the software since then with an Excel spreadsheet... it's so many it breaks microsofty's product.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I have to say... you'd think developers who monetize their work for the obvious goal of profit that they would at least keep their fucking software reasonably updated. But no, this version is yet again built on RenPy 7.3.5 which is now 3 years old. I can't count how many bug fixes and features have been provided by the software since then with an Excel spreadsheet... it's so many it breaks microsofty's product.
Why are you surprised... :KEK:
I'm not.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Son of a.... my brother... it's a beta build? Fuck me, after all this time it's still in beta? That's it, we demand more wallpapers for this shenanigans. We must seek justice! :ROFLMAO:
I don't think it's actually beta...
It's just named that way... don't ask me why... :KEK:

View attachment 2025376
Just fyi, it's definitely beta:
BETA version may include moderate/minor (non-game-breaking) bugs or visual glitches! If you do not wish to encounter bugs or glitches or prefer the full release, please wait just a little longer for v0.4.1!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Just fyi, it's definitely beta:
BETA version may include moderate/minor (non-game-breaking) bugs or visual glitches! If you do not wish to encounter bugs or glitches or prefer the full release, please wait just a little longer for v0.4.1!
...sure :KEK:
Beta after a year of waiting... :KEK:

I'll file this under "...and other funny jokes you can tell yourself."

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's been sanitized quite a bit too... there's a ton of dialogue edits in previous chapters. For example:

Was:
cha "Get back here you fucking retard!{w} I'm going to snap your neck!"

Now:
cha "You're going to run now? I thought you were some kind of tough guy?{w} Get back here you fucking punk!"

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes