CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
exactly as you say. For six months it would be highly satisfying, but for 12 months it's just sad.
6 months would be an easier pill to swallow that's for sure but calling highly satisfying is a stretch for me. Everything felt rushed to me this chapter, like in reality it really did take him only 6 months to get everything done.

Reactions: Aelth and Infidel

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
SanchoMod ... the most advanced dynamic ChoiceGuide on the fucking planet.

It even assists during the most complex of menu choices with it's advanced AI:
View attachment 2025630

Now someone please explain to me the point of single-menus? This deserves another adult beverage... so I'll do just that. :ROFLMAO:
I hate to shit on people, especially when it's concerning stuff I can't do myself, but it felt rushed. There are instances like this with a single 'choice' but had multiple choices in earlier releases and times with no choices to choose from that should have had choices.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
exactly as you say. For six months it would be highly satisfying, but for 12 months it's just sad.
yeah IS A GOOD UPDATE on renders number, but no for 15 months
4 months for a 600 renders update is the normal ratio around here, if 1000 renders maybe 7 to 8 max.

AND plot story wise, humm with all the side girls they added. Focus on 5 love interests at most and here are alread 8 to 9, leave that for bonus chapters after the main plot is finished IF even that is finished.

Here we are no talking of People no suporting the Game becuase they do or did.

Most of other developers will like to have this game suporters numbers BUT they keep doing updates each 4 months even with 200 sups even.

2024 next update YAY

Reactions: TommyTuba

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Uhu I was finally missing Allison I hope you have new content with her

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Any chance someone could post the magnet or torrent as an attachment here? I'm not a fan of having to register, it seems very fishy

Could also just pledge $5, but yeah :poop:
I'll second what our resident "angel" said and vouch for em, rpdl is not only legit, it's ridiculously fucking fast too. No joke you can torrent 10gig+ size games in like 3-5 minutes.

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
Hello guys... last week I lost my SSD.... and all saves of all games are lost.... so.. if somebody can please share the save from the previous episode, please.... send me in message ou down here... thanx.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Freebie
(well they're all free but whatever)

Don't like the dev's mouse cursor? Me neither. Let's nip that sucker in the bud.

Installation: DL the attached, remove the prefix "2048685_" if you wish, and drop it inside your "game" folder.
Uninstall: Simply delete the file.

It's non-destructive, non-permanent, and most importantly non-fuckery.

You're welcome.

Note: Yes, I'm still updating SanchoMod for v0.4. Thank you in advance for your patience (it's a holiday weekend after all). Bookies are now placing odds on whether this mini-feature mod gets listed in the OP and not the proper SanchoMod Multi-Mod which has been out for over 5 months. Place your bets.

Mention: Wolf™

Last edited:

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I'll second what our resident "angel" said and vouch for em, rpdl is not only legit, it's ridiculously fucking fast too. No joke you can torrent 10gig+ size games in like 3-5 minutes.
Any idea why this happens? I've been trying to download games from rpdl for a long time, it won't download for a long time and it's happened with all the games I've tried to download from rpdl.
1662345152975.png

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes