• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
So I guess I'll see ya next year bois...
Also according to the comments, maybe I'll just skip this "12 months worth :HideThePain:" update

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Any idea why this happens? I've been trying to download games from rpdl for a long time, it won't download for a long time and it's happened with all the games I've tried to download from rpdl.
View attachment 2025706
Try the torrent file instead of the magnet. if that doesn't work, try this:
1. Delete the torrent from your client
2. Sign out from dl.rpdl.net
3. Sign back in again and download the torrent file fresh
4. Add the new torrent to client.

It's a bug, the developers have a tentative fix on the develop branch and we hope to have it ASAP also.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
an update that took 15 months. Hmmm, Im tossed on continuing the story that had so much promise at the start, or just not give a damn and be done with it all.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Try the torrent file instead of the magnet. if that doesn't work, try this:
1. Delete the torrent from your client
2. Sign out from dl.rpdl.net
3. Sign back in again and download the torrent file fresh
4. Add the new torrent to client.

It's a bug, the developers have a tentative fix on the develop branch and we hope to have it ASAP also.
Now it works, thank you very much, I solved it by logging out and logging back in.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Why is that always the standard response from non-patrons :unsure:
If you're a Patreon of this milker you're an idiot... and this has nothing to do with being a Patreon itself.
It's almost like being a Patreon of ICSTOR. Not very smart would be an understatement.

Dammed took 15 months for this update... and no surprise... it's shit.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
an update that took 15 months. Hmmm, Im tossed on continuing the story that had so much promise at the start, or just not give a damn and be done with it all.
I am going to wait until its finish before playing again.
So will wait another 3-6 years to try it again.
Only played the first part anyway.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
I am going to wait until its finish before playing again.
So will wait another 3-6 years to try it again.
Only played the first part anyway.
I think your grandkids will be playing it by the time this finishes. I mean, 6 years is only 4 updates at this rate, which would take us to 8 chapters, to short to be complete.

Reactions: Grelk

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I'm going to put anything with a titty or wet vagina in the SanchoGallery so y'all can complain about "only one scene" but I'm gonna stretch this fucker out... you know, for science.

For instance.... "Is my vagina leaking?"
1662348423009.png
Hmm, indeed it is. Welcome to SanchoGallery sweetie.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
If you're a Patreon of this milker you're an idiot... and this has nothing to do with being a Patreon itself.
It's almost like being a Patreon of ICSTOR. Not very smart would be an understatement.

Dammed took 15 months for this update... and no surprise... it's shit.
I remember when this game first came out it had all 5/5 reviews saying "i'm good friends with the developer so I know its good" and only one review talking about how terrible the writing is lmao

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes