Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Well bud, the code says otherwise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The conditional checks for Brooke first and is implying an issue going forward. I can't speak for the dev, I only analyze their (usually) whacky fucking code.

well by the code it has nothing to do with brooke rel, shes just an if statment without an else statement so just "flaour" test for all i care Lol but whatever the cc8 choice is does seem to change dialuge slightly but still pretty much end up being the same.. (no clue what the cc8 or cc9 flags where used for btw) but none of the if staments seem to change an flags at all I'd assume if it was route blocking a flag would be set to rel = false (for whoever the girl is) seems more like just flaour text for your preious choices..

But like you i can't see the future so time will only tell i guess

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Hmm... that is a bit disappointing if true. Can't be a harem with niceness. :(

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Props to the dev honestly, this guy has been making 5k+ on patreon (think he was making 10k+ at one point) only to shit out about 2 weeks of work after 15 months. Bro prob toured the world or some shit.

Gotta respect the finesse tho, wish I was able to scam dumb coomers out of that much money :ROFLMAO:
I believe the update that teased a July release mentioned something about being on holiday at one point.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Oh this game is not dead? I bet the patreons will be though till it is finished.
What kind of update schedule is this?

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
1662352799840.png

Liking small boobs is not a fetish at all. Outside of the U.S., about 25% of both men and women prefer women with small breasts, 25% prefer women with large breasts and about half the people prefer average. Those numbers are to large for it to be a fetish.

Also, fetish is something you get off too, not something that attracts you.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Props to the dev honestly, this guy has been making 5k+ on patreon (think he was making 10k+ at one point) only to shit out about 2 weeks of work after 15 months. Bro prob toured the world or some shit.

Gotta respect the finesse tho, wish I was able to scam dumb coomers out of that much money :ROFLMAO:
Toured the world on 60k(minus taxes) a year? C'mon... and that's assuming he's taking all the money for himself and not having to pay anyone else. Not saying this dev isn't milking the shit out of this game, but this game's profit is a barely comfortable—if that—salary.

Last edited:

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
So I know we waited over a year for the update, but does anyone know when it'll be out of beta? Not trying to play an incomplete build.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2025843

Liking small boobs is not a fetish at all. Outside of the U.S., about 25% of both men and women prefer women with small breasts, 25% prefer women with large breasts and about half the people prefer average. Those numbers are to large for it to be a fetish.

Also, fetish is something you get off too, not something that attracts you.
I generally prefer the A-C range. They should "fit" the overall body shape - for example, very athletic and A can work well togther. Then again, a nice firm C cup on a 5'2" petite can be extremely intriguing. And while I prefer that range, there's nothing wrong with Maddie's Ds in this game. The most important element is that they be natural - natural suggests confidence and comfort with yourself and that's a better kind of person to be with. If it isn't a restoration (cancer, injury) just don't do it.

Your mileage may vary.

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
edit; I think it's a fake copyright notice too, I don't see the game registered anywhere.
Copyright isn't something you _have_ to register anywhere. In pretty much all jurisdictions copyright is automatically given to the creator of any original work (with exceptions for things like contracted work for hire etc.) Some jurisdictions give you additional protections (punitive damages) if you do, but it isn't required to establish basic copyright.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes