Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I hope Alita didn't unpack too much, because she's getting kicked out as soon as MC becomes conscious again.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Not a patron, just stating the obvious about some members' need to demean someone they know nothing of.
Ah, another facepalm from you for speaking the truth. :( Is this your way of demeaning me also? ;)
dont worry, your not the only one...! for some reason people in this thread will facepalm your comments or belittle you if your opinion differs from theirs in any way! guess f95 is becoming the new twitter!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Any idea why this happens? I've been trying to download games from rpdl for a long time, it won't download for a long time and it's happened with all the games I've tried to download from rpdl.
View attachment 2025706
Try the torrent file instead of the magnet. if that doesn't work, try this:
1. Delete the torrent from your client
2. Sign out from dl.rpdl.net
3. Sign back in again and download the torrent file fresh
4. Add the new torrent to client.

It's a bug, the developers have a tentative fix on the develop branch and we hope to have it ASAP also.
Seems rpdl beat me to the reply. As stated, make sure you're signed in before you download the torrent, if you are, try logging out them back in, delete the torrent you downloaded and get a new one.

Something to keep in mind is that, in my experience, there seems to be a time limit of sorts so even if it shows you signed in that "session" may have expired, but it's something like a month or 2 long. Also, some torrent clients seem to work better than others and they need to be properly configured. I'm a fan of qBittorrent myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pablo.1297 and RPDL

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
wow.. well.. i guess i wont even bother downloading this then.. and i will delete the previous version aswell..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Fair warning w/ minor spoiler... if you hooked up with Brooke then say goodby to a future Liv affair. How you dealt with Mira might matter too.

The mod will guide you properly (I'm going back to make the dynamic account for the new conditional variables).

I can tell now from Ch4 that the dev is not going to make this a "fuck'em all" deal (thank goodness). So, note that some decisions will have consequences by current evidence. We'll see how it goes.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
SanchoNote

Fair warning w/ minor spoiler... if you hooked up with Brooke then say goodby to a future Liv affair. How you dealt with Mira might matter too.

The mod will guide you properly (I'm going back to make the dynamic account for the new conditional variables).

I can tell now from Ch4 that the dev is not going to make this a "fuck'em all" deal (thank goodness). So, note that some decisions will have consequences by current evidence. We'll see how it goes.
Ask Damned directly

This is a complete harem - fuck 'em all

You might need to avoid saying love or you may have to overcome hurt feelings but the recommendation is:
Go hard at everyone if you want the full harem

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ask Damned directly

This is a complete harem - fuck 'em all

You might need to avoid saying love or you may have to overcome hurt feelings but the recommendation is:
Go hard at everyone if you want the full harem
Well bud, the code says otherwise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The conditional checks for Brooke first and is implying an issue going forward. I can't speak for the dev, I only analyze their (usually) whacky fucking code.

Reactions: arbiter221

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well bud, the code says otherwise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The conditional checks for Brooke first and is implying an issue going forward. I can't speak for the dev, I only analyze their (usually) whacky fucking code.
I feel that would be more a drama thing, rather than a no harem thing. (since you gotta have it make sense in a story driven game).

Reactions: Glooskabe

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mira is the waitress that I fucked while on the first date with Brooke. Like right in the bathroom.
Later while at Brooke's house I got a sweet BJ on that same playthrough.

Now in the new chapter I got a FUCKING AWESOME scene with Liv and fuck yeah she is my GODDESS!!

So I see no hindrance
No, Mira is not the waitress. That's Vanessa

This is Mira:
1662350850502.png

I have a full-blown mod for the VN. I know the past drill. I'm not saying I know the future, I'm just saying there's a potential layup in the code.

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Mira is the waitress that I fucked while on the first date with Brooke. Like right in the bathroom.
Later while at Brooke's house I got a sweet BJ on that same playthrough.

Now in the new chapter I got a FUCKING AWESOME scene with Liv and fuck yeah she is my GODDESS!!

So I see no hindrance
Wrong. Mira is the blonde from the office/company. And Sancho did say going forward.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I reiterate: I don't know the future. I'm giving you a "potential" layup found in the code. Could be nothing. Could be something. Fuck if I know but I thought it worth mentioning which is more productive than bitching about other shit. I'm putting warnings in the dynamic ChoiceGuide just in case. It can always be reverted and changed accordingly. No harm, no foul imho.

Abatoir3

Apr 17, 2020
Props to the dev honestly, this guy has been making 5k+ on patreon (think he was making 10k+ at one point) only to shit out about 2 weeks of work after 15 months. Bro prob toured the world or some shit.

Gotta respect the finesse tho, wish I was able to scam dumb coomers out of that much money :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes