LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Fantastic that there is an update. Look forward to playing it when I have enough time to play this game through with out rush. I played at earlier release, that was great.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Radiant 0.4.0 beta with JokerLeader Walk through and the Taboo patch

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.4 Beta

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
Link for the mac version : /

And for android : /

Feb 26, 2022
Download the Taboo Patcher for that. Its allready for the 0.4
Yes, but LewdPatcher says that there is a Taboo Edition and a True Edition:
Taboo Edition: Enables the "uncensored version" of CH1-CH5 of Radiant, which modifies the base game and adds incest, age-play, etc.
True Edition (Coming Soon): Enables the "fully-uncensored version" of Radiant, which modifies the base game and adds more risqué content.

The Taboo Edition patch changes the characters titles to daddy/father and daughter, and switches the variable tbed = True. Since the True Edition is not released yet, I would guess that might actually add more or other content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Ekoki

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes, but LewdPatcher says that there is a Taboo Edition and a True Edition:

The Taboo Edition patch changes the characters titles to daddy/father and daughter, and switches the variable tbed = True. Since the True Edition is not released yet, I would guess that might actually add more or other content?
The "true" edition will start with chapter 5, damned said iirc

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Ok now that we all recovered from our shock of Radiant actually updating within our lifetime, lets talk about the update.

From a quality standpoint I definitely liked it. The writing was good, very clean script, the dialog between MC and the girls is very cute, they feel like real people. The visuals are also fantastic as usual. Olivia finally got some content this time around. We get pretty backgrounds and music to set the atmosphere too. So no complaints there from me.
Regarding the quantity, considered this took 14 months to make I felt it was a little disappointing. There is only one sex scene from what I see and I didn't take 2-3 hours (which is the amount Dammed said would be there on the Discord) to read through it either. So I am worried, at this pace the game might take over a decade to finish. I hope they can find a way to speed up development.

So yeah, good update, quality did not disappoint, the sex scene with Jade was super hot, but I after that much time I had hoped for there to be a little more.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Unfortunately, I thought this latest update was quite boring. It was really slow to the point where I almost completely lost interest in it and eventually just kept clicking to try to get through the monotonous conversations as quickly as possible so that I could get to the interesting scene with Maddie that the developer had previously announced would be there. It seemed to take forever to wade through all the minutia in order to get there! Had I not known that the Maddie scene existed prior to playing the game I probably would have fallen asleep, given the level of excitement that the first 2/3 of this update gave me.

Olivia and Allison were more annoying than anything else. I thought they were okay in previous updates, but in this one I just didn't really want to have anything to do with them. They seemed to throw themselves at the MC more than would be believable for the current stage of their relationship and it also did not feel like there were enough available choices as to how to respond in their scenes. Alison and Olivia just didn't seem real to me. Additionally, the fetishes available for them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are not my thing.

I think this update would have been much more enjoyable/interesting if

The developers said on Discord that there would be more dark content in episode 5, so perhaps the game will improve, but based on what I saw in this one, I am unfortunately very disappointed. There was probably only a few minutes of enjoyable content in the whole episode and it was near the very end so the rest was just mindless clicking.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes