preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Guys can anybody explain lust and purity route. I want to romance the daughters. But when I go with purity route it stops all the intimate things that happens. Should I go lust route for romance? Purity route means mc won't romance the daughters?

Jan 7, 2019
reading the last few pages i don't think i will ever try this game again given the fact you beat your kids in this game just puts me off and anyone thinking that its was a good update needs to get help since if your fine beating kids in a game wonder what you do in real life so ya thanks to those that saved me from downloading a kid beater sim.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
reading the last few pages i don't think i will ever try this game again given the fact you beat your kids in this game just puts me off and anyone thinking that its was a good update needs to get help since if your fine beating kids in a game wonder what you do in real life so ya thanks to those that saved me from downloading a kid beater sim.
What beating? I never saw anything behind the spanking.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So I know we waited over a year for the update, but does anyone know when it'll be out of beta? Not trying to play an incomplete build.
I guess you will never play it then cause this game will take around 30 years till it is out of beta

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Ok now that we all recovered from our shock of Radiant actually updating within our lifetime, lets talk about the update.

From a quality standpoint I definitely liked it. The writing was good, very clean script, the dialog between MC and the girls is very cute, they feel like real people. The visuals are also fantastic as usual. Olivia finally got some content this time around. We get pretty backgrounds and music to set the atmosphere too. So no complaints there from me.
Regarding the quantity, considered this took 14 months to make I felt it was a little disappointing. There is only one sex scene from what I see and I didn't take 2-3 hours (which is the amount Dammed said would be there on the Discord) to read through it either. So I am worried, at this pace the game might take over a decade to finish. I hope they can find a way to speed up development.

So yeah, good update, quality did not disappoint, the sex scene with Jade was super hot, but I after that much time I had hoped for there to be a little more.
I was surprised there were no scenes with Brooks’s daughter in this update.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Oh boy you would be traumatized to learn about what more I do in a game

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Don't like a game just don't play it. Why waste your time making yourself look like a preachy fool?

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
What beating? I never saw anything behind the spanking.
I haven't played this game in a long time and was interested to read this thread after surprising update, but from what I've read - that spanking wasn't one of those regular/default spanking that we used to see in such games:BootyTime: I guess that's what he meant.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I haven't played this game in a long time and was interested to read this thread after surprising update, but from what I've read - that spanking wasn't one of those regular/default spanking that we used to see in such games:BootyTime: I guess that's what he meant.
There are two moments like this, the first is a harsh spanking but the second one comes in with the belt. Also, taboo patch is required to see both.

xortor

May 3, 2018
I normally take the dark paths... Love me some dominating...
But damn... I legitimately felt bad for the girl.

This was a couple of patches ago, so I don't know how things stand now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
There are two moments like this, the first is a harsh spanking but the second one comes in with the belt. Also, taboo patch is required to see both.
Thanks. I installed the taboo patch but still missed these scenes. I’ll have to go back and try again. Maybe I need to fallow the walkthrough.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Props to the dev honestly, this guy has been making 5k+ on patreon (think he was making 10k+ at one point) only to shit out about 2 weeks of work after 15 months. Bro prob toured the world or some shit.

Gotta respect the finesse tho, wish I was able to scam dumb coomers out of that much money :ROFLMAO:
Well he does have to give them a render every week (usually a few hours or less if the scenes are simple with not much clipping to fix or lighting to adjust) to keep them interested. Some people just have money burning a hole in their pockets, easy to please and don't need much effort to take it from them I guess. Probably a small % have forgotten all about it and also forgot to cancel their sub, so there's more free money (at least until the credit card expires in 3 years or so).

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks. I installed the taboo patch but still missed these scenes. I’ll have to go back and try again. Maybe I need to fallow the walkthrough.
Just pick the cruel/dark choices and you're golden. The first harsh scene iirc has a dark points requirement. Maddie suffers.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Looks like the update has arrived here as well. Went ahead and updated the changelog and switched a couple of things to the "better versions" if you catch my meaning (sorry to those of you with a tenant fetish).

Feel free to come see us on Patreon for "official" extras, such as the WT, this month's 4K wallpapers, Chapter 5's Completion Status Monitor, music, polls, and more.

If we don't see you, I hope you all enjoy the hell out of the new chapter and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Love you all,
SirD

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I hope you never played any FPS or TPS or any game in which you can kill people, or you would be considered like a murderer!!! :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes