Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Is it just me? The taboo patch doesn't seem to work, multiple 'ward' and 'caretaker' references. Android version with patch.rpy dropped into the game folder. Some of the ward references make sense (a more formal alternative to 'my girl(s)' for someone who is still getting used to the reality of "surprise! You Are A Father! ) but 'she takes after her caretaker' doesn't so I'm figuring there's something off.

Anyway going to finish out the update, glad to see it.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Guys can anybody explain lust and purity route. I want to romance the daughters. But when I go with purity route it stops all the intimate things that happens. Should I go lust route for romance? Purity route means mc won't romance the daughters?
i think for more of a "romance" path it's better to mix purity and lust choices, it feels more coherent that way
pure "purity" is too slow burn and unclear if it go anywhere, even advances from the daughters would be shot down
on pure "lust" MC sometimes go too far and too aggressive on a sexual side, doesn't feel like romance either
but mixing both seems is a way to go, just go with one you feel will be more suited for current moment, it took me couple of restarts to give up on sticking to just one route and start mixing

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Looks like the update has arrived here as well. Went ahead and updated the changelog and switched a couple of things to the "better versions" if you catch my meaning (sorry to those of you with a tenant fetish).

Feel free to come see us on Patreon for "official" extras, such as the WT, this month's 4K wallpapers, Chapter 5's Completion Status Monitor, music, polls, and more.

If we don't see you, I hope you all enjoy the hell out of the new chapter and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Love you all,
SirD
Cheers bro, I hope to see you around here before December next year

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Feel free to come see us on Patreon for "official" extras, such as the WT, this month's 4K wallpapers, Chapter 5's Completion Status Monitor, music, polls, and more.
I think a lot of people would like to do that, but unfortunately Radiant has been treated like an unloved stepchild so far.

So until you guys not really deliver seriously, I say thanks, but no thanks.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
reading the last few pages i don't think i will ever try this game again given the fact you beat your kids in this game just puts me off and anyone thinking that its was a good update needs to get help since if your fine beating kids in a game wonder what you do in real life so ya thanks to those that saved me from downloading a kid beater sim.
Pfft This ain't shit compared to alot of AVN's I've played where the MC is a total psychopath (ie anything from Blackheart or Blondie Bear for starters) that would not only beat his 10yo kids but rape them, let his dog get some sloppy seconds, and then kill them and chop them up before feeding the remains to the same dog to dispose of the evidence. Stating the obvious but AVN =/= real life and Freud was a fraud. Besides that, if you don't like playing the dark path or seeing it's content (ie beating or raping your kids) why would you pick that option when it came up? The dark path is optional and totally avoidable, this isn't a kinetic novel with no choices.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Looks like the update has arrived here as well. Went ahead and updated the changelog and switched a couple of things to the "better versions" if you catch my meaning (sorry to those of you with a tenant fetish).

If we don't see you, I hope you all enjoy the hell out of the new chapter and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Love you all,
SirD
Sorry I quit Patreon 2 months ago and won't touch them with a 10-foot pole due to their incest hate (URL is blacklisted). Even before then I unsubbed last year after subbing for 4 months and with nothing to show for it but a dozen weekly renders. If you had a Subscribestar option and put out an actual AVN update at least every 3 months, sure, I'd sub for $3. But over a year between updates, nope not paying for something that's just someone else's low-priority hobby.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
reading the last few pages i don't think i will ever try this game again given the fact you beat your kids in this game just puts me off and anyone thinking that its was a good update needs to get help since if your fine beating kids in a game wonder what you do in real life so ya thanks to those that saved me from downloading a kid beater sim.
Pretty sure the whole child-beating thing only happens on the Dark route.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This is why I think 99% of adult games are boring crap:
The developer himself came up with the fact that one of the characters is a sleepwalker. Good. Cultivate this theme! Based on this, you can come up with hundreds of kinky situations. It will be interesting and unusual. But no. Sleepwalking is just forgotten and dev simply made out of the character a regular naive girl, who just starts to leaking at the mere thought of her own father. Why? Because... Fuck you, that's why! Everyone leaking and she leaking too!
Another disappointment.

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Sorry I quit Patreon 2 months ago and won't touch them with a 10-foot pole due to their incest hate (URL is blacklisted). Even before then I unsubbed last year after subbing for 4 months and with nothing to show for it but a dozen weekly renders. If you had a Subscribestar option and put out an actual AVN update at least every 3 months, sure, I'd sub for $3. But over a year between updates, nope not paying for something that's just someone else's low-priority hobby.
Subscribestar doesn't have that issue to my knowledge and they have one set up if you wish to support

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
During the swimming trip at the lake, did the MC really just assault/potentially kill some kid with a club, just for talking to Allison? And then he goes "Oops, better get out of here", leaving the kid on the ground?

Dinges

Jul 7, 2017
Did they add stuff to the
During the swimming trip at the lake, did the MC really just assault/potentially kill some kid with a club, just for talking to Allison? And then he goes "Oops, better get out of here", leaving the kid on the ground?
Yep. It's completely fucked up. If someone is knocked out by a single blow to the head there is major damage being done. Blows to the back of the head are especially lethal. The main character totally murdered a guy for talking to his daughter.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Official Walkthrough update anytime soon? I need to know whether letting Brooke finish talking while with Jade will be bad, or if it's a good thing for having her accept the harem faster, I know she gets a jealousy counter from it, but I need to know whether that's good or bad.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Official Walkthrough update anytime soon? I need to know whether letting Brooke finish talking while with Jade will be bad, or if it's a good thing for having her accept the harem faster, I know she gets a jealousy counter from it, but I need to know whether that's good or bad.
Try and see. Just save every time a choice pops up, so if it's the wrong one just load from that and skip dialog to choices going forward. Walkthroughs are unnecessary. If you want to really do it in an even more boring way just unren it and look at the code to see what choices affect what variables, if any. Results of any choices in .4 probably won't make a difference for 1-2 updates = 2-4 years from now anyway (ie You decided to knock up Eileen she probably won't be calling you in a panic until 2025).

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
I still cannot play this game other than full purity... I had 1 point dark because I stayed professional with brook. dunno why this is dark and not purity. 1 point lust, most likely not avoidable..
I find the story way to depressing and sad... I am not getting the mood to fuck around or groping anybody.. lol...

Is dark some even more depressed MC path or more like Dom?

Guess I play full dark and lust just to see what I am missing out...

Regards

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I still cannot play this game other than full purity... I had 1 point dark because I stayed professional with brook. dunno why this is dark and not purity. 1 point lust, most likely not avoidable..
I find the story way to depressing and sad... I am not getting the mood to fuck around or groping anybody.. lol...

Is dark some even more depressed MC path or more like Dom?

Guess I play full dark and lust just to see what I am missing out...

Regards
Dark is - the best I can put it - the middle ground between evil and harsh.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes