4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
reading the last few pages i don't think i will ever try this game again given the fact you beat your kids in this game just puts me off and anyone thinking that its was a good update needs to get help since if your fine beating kids in a game wonder what you do in real life so ya thanks to those that saved me from downloading a kid beater sim.
*you're

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
During the swimming trip at the lake, did the MC really just assault/potentially kill some kid with a club, just for talking to Allison? And then he goes "Oops, better get out of here", leaving the kid on the ground?
this came SO out of nowhere that had me laughing out loud. Like wtf!? I think it's played more for the shock/funny factor more than a """realistic""" one. But yeah, fucking weird haha

Reactions: VOYEUR and JHorcoc6

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
At the stats screen, it says my relationship with Allison is now lust, what got me on that path? I'd prefer a romantic path with her and everyone else.

PyrexDev

Apr 7, 2019
edit; I think it's a fake copyright notice too, I don't see the game registered anywhere.
Thats not how copyright works, copyright is automatic, as soon as you create something original it automatically has protection. You do not need to register it anywhere, in fact in many countries there is no where to register.

As for the date, its more of a preference which year you put (if any). Sometimes you'll see the year the work was published, the current year or both.

Reactions: RPDL

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Thats not how copyright works, copyright is automatic, as soon as you create something original it automatically has protection. You do not need to register it anywhere, in fact in many countries there is no where to register.

As for the date, its more of a preference which year you put (if any). Sometimes you'll see the year the work was published, the current year or both.
a copyright needs to be registered you don't just have a copyright.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
this came SO out of nowhere that had me laughing out loud. Like wtf!? I think it's played more for the shock/funny factor more than a """realistic""" one. But yeah, fucking weird haha
This is a joke, like this game :4Head:

It tries to be quite serious/dramatic in the first chapter (death of the triplet's mother with a letter, meeting the mother of the one MC killed in the car crash) but then after that it's light-hearted/funny/silly (virgin mother, dumb cop, and more). There really is a tone issue

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I see on my archives, 0.3.1 was created, on 17th July 2021, and this is only a beta, so almost 14 months.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
So I see on my archives, 0.3.1 was created, on 17th July 2021, and this is only a beta, so almost 14 months.
0.3.0 was created on on 07/05/2021, so exactly 14 months. I'm expecting 0.5.0 to be released sometime around Christmas of 2023, but I'm an optimist...

• Haha
Reactions: Havik79

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I've just updated my "Cheat Mod/Enhanced Status Screen" for the current version v0.4-BETA of the game -- this mod is also linked in the OP.

What changed you might ask -- not much to be honest! I added more "Other Characters" as well as "Other Relationships", for all the characters that have those parameters in the current game. Some characters still don't have any in-game values for a relationship and such, that's why you won't see them in my status screen.

1662398367130.png

pentaho

Jun 19, 2020
a copyright needs to be registered you don't just have a copyright.
Registration is optional unless/until you want to sue someone. It has no bearing on whether something is protected:
When is my work protected?
Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

Do I have to register with your office to be protected?
No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “ .”

Reactions: Meushi

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
During the swimming trip at the lake, did the MC really just assault/potentially kill some kid with a club, just for talking to Allison? And then he goes "Oops, better get out of here", leaving the kid on the ground?
Yeah that's honestly fucked up, he's probably still there lmao

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes