zh

Oct 17, 2017
During the swimming trip at the lake, did the MC really just assault/potentially kill some kid with a club, just for talking to Allison? And then he goes "Oops, better get out of here", leaving the kid on the ground?
So many people got an issue with this scene apparently...
Bruh... it was a joke. I understood it as the same kind of "BONK" as the horny jail meme

As for people complaining about the "beating"? Weird, I NEVER got those scenes. So I guess you would have to choose the "dark" choices to get those scenes... Imagine picking the darkest options... and then complaining because the game gave you exactly what you clicked for... :ROFLMAO:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Could you answer a question for me? why do you bother with content that is this light.
As I said in a previous post, I don't really follow this game anymore, and I didn't even play v0.4 (I just skipped through the content). This game seemed like a promising game in v0.1, although I never understood the "hype" when this game was released -- and that's when I created the Mod just as a personal project to get some experience with modifying Ren'Py games. And because people keep asking for a mod update whenever this game gets an update, and I don't want to disappoint them and leave another "Abandoned" mod, that's why I just updated my mod.

Last edited:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
To be fair that particular version of the scene is only once you've obtained "Sadist" flag, so you got what is relevant to the path you chose.... a dark sadist:
View attachment 2027058
BTW, you might not want to play other VN's of the similar nature such as Karlsson's Gambit... in other words there's VN's that cover this kink but this VN gives you the choice. If it's not your kink then simply don't go down that road, pick another menu choice. But, like you, it's just my opinion.
You are 100% right but when you realize that after 12 month the two real new things in this update is the beating and f..king the sales woman. You gonna play it to see some action. I like some darknes in my games but the punisment and the scene with the throat has no sence at this moment. I thought i played a game about a dad and 3 daughters not the rising of america phyco :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

uncamitzi

Jul 21, 2021
As I said in a previous post, I don't really follow this game anymore, and I didn't even play v0.4 (I just skipped through the content). This game seemed like a promising game in v0.1, although I never understood the "hype" when this game was released -- and that's when I created the Mod just as a personal project to get some experience with modifying Ren'Py games. And because people keep asking for a mod update whenever this game gets an update, and I don't want to disappoint them and leave another "Abandoned" mod, that's why I just updated my mod.
I just went through it again (skipping happily past the drivel from this "update" (not yours but RK Studio's) I let my subscription go on for quite a while before sensing the scam... so they'll get what the deserve from me... and I don't blame you ... practice makes perfect. :)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That compatible with Joker's walkthrough mate?
Dunno but I doubt it since SanchoMod relies on specifics in the dev's scripts just as his would (they are different code base). I have a warning about mod mixing in the mod's OP. Joker and I have always gotten along but I can guarantee that SanchoMod's dynamic ChoiceGuide is more complex by it's very nature. I'm not putting him down in any way as I'm sure he'd likely agree due to the coding involved. I'm just saying it's a multi-mod and should have everything you need plus a ton of features you likely didn't even know were possible or that you'd want. Pick whatever suits you though, it's always been about choice with me.... choose whatever floats your boat. I gain nor lose nothing either way.

Mar 16, 2022
Dunno. I have a warning about mod mixing in the mod's OP. Joker and I have always gotten along but I can guarantee that SanchoMod's dynamic ChoiceGuide is more complex by it's very nature. I'm not putting him down in any way as I'm sure he'd likely agree due to the coding involved. I'm just saying it's a multi-mod and should have everything you need plus a ton of features you likely didn't even know were possible or that you'd want.
Right, I'll give it a go if you've got the link to the mod. I edited my previous post.

epx

Aug 24, 2021
it'll be over in 40mins or less
I can imagine. However, I will play from the beginning and choose the best option. And although in the description it says that this update lasts "3 hours", I will take my time to appreciate the girls in the hot scenes.

How important this great game has become. Let's hope that the next update will take a long time.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
First thing you make sure of when you are stalked by a crazed ex-fbi cop and go on a vacation?
That your expensive-ass house is open enough for passing underage girls to creep into your bedroom.
That aside, looking forward to the results of the creampies for Val and Jade

Reactions: Pinsel

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I had to choose between those two. I chose the throat-cancer-inducing pussy licking as the lesser of two evils and just clicked rapidly until it went away.
Just to point out, cunnilingus only causes throat cancer if the lady you are eating out has HPV. HPV is a virus that also causes cervical cancer etc... for women and there's evidence that the HPV vaccine should be able to prevent these cancers from appearing because of HPV.

This comment was not meant in any way to be taken as condemning your attitude, each to their own when it comes to bedroom stuff, as long as each participant is willing and able to give concent on what happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and dav121

buff

May 29, 2017
Glad the new release dropped, but it's been so long I can't remember a damned thing about the game other than there are a set of triplets, a bunch of side chicks, and the chubby triplet is named Maddy.

I lowered my patreon pledge by two tiers after they stopped releasing. I think I'm going to wait until 0.5 drops; if they can do it in a reasonable time frame I'll raise it back up. If he can't maintain a disciplined pace I'll stay at the bottom tier until the game is complete, then play it all at once.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Place your bet folks, do we have 1 year, 5 years, or 20 years until the next update?
I place 5 years before I play as the rate the game is going (with maybe a chapter every 10 months) it might actually have a few hours of content with decent scenes by then. Storyline is good but slow pacing and each chapter is short (might just be I have always been a fast reader). I just assume its one person. Getting hyped up for almost slow progress is tiring so I am just gonna wait for a few chapters.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Well the comments don't sound too inspiring. It's the first time I tried this and apparently it will be a very long time between updates.

But I have to say, I wasn't expecting it to be so emotionally charged even after reading the synopsis. Definitely one of the better VNs I've gone through. Great soundtrack too. Wasn't expecting the intro music to "Tokyo ASMR massage" or whatever to be featured but that was a nice surprise.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Glad the new release dropped, but it's been so long I can't remember a damned thing about the game other than there are a set of triplets, a bunch of side chicks, and the chubby triplet is named Maddy.

I lowered my patreon pledge by two tiers after they stopped releasing. I think I'm going to wait until 0.5 drops; if they can do it in a reasonable time frame I'll raise it back up. If he can't maintain a disciplined pace I'll stay at the bottom tier until the game is complete, then play it all at once.
That's Chubby to you? Jesus..

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes