joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It was kinda weak like for an finall update - bacause mark my words, this game will be now abandoned. But probably people will be inhaling hopium on this thread well untill 2024
Not as much as the rest of you, letting the dev live rent free in your heads, sit here inhaling the hatium you all spew here daily. But ya'll pathetic and feel the need to waste your life inhabiting the thread for a game you only are here to shit on. Ya'll might want to get a life.

Dec 25, 2021
OK OK I'm here to read the comments before I decide if I'm going to download this 10-year-later "update", whatever the update is, it's a bitter one and this game has lost all of its early glory!...from what I read it's not glorious! so I'm not even going to download it! I suggest voting to get this MERCANTILE Pseudo-studio out of F95 :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So best to go one stat? or mix two some? Unsure what purity implies in a vn game but assume less sex and more story. And lust must be more sexy times. And dark seems to imply psycho from some posts I have seen. Any tips one whether to go full Lust or Pure.. Thanks

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
a copyright needs to be registered you don't just have a copyright.
It's country dependant, for example in the UK you automatically have copyright with no registration, not surprising that the US charges for it lol. Most countries follow the Berne Convention

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So best to go one stat? or mix two some? Unsure what purity implies in a vn game but assume less sex and more story. And lust must be more sexy times. And dark seems to imply psycho from some posts I have seen. Any tips one whether to go full Lust or Pure.. Thanks
I think the full purity path is for those who want to treat the daughters as... real daughters so without sex. There is enough side girl to have sex with

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
ohohoh, i can already see, things will blow up in my face next update. :ROFLMAO:.
Will do separate paths, but not right now.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
OK OK I'm here to read the comments before I decide if I'm going to download this 10-year-later "update", whatever the update is, it's a bitter one and this game has lost all of its early glory!...from what I read it's not glorious! so I'm not even going to download it! I suggest voting to get this MERCANTILE Pseudo-studio out of F95 :poop::poop::poop::poop:
It would have been a good update if it came out a year ago. The game is not worth playing if the updates are going to be that infrequent.

Reactions: TheFapMasterOne

Abelgray

Aug 17, 2020
In case this might help someone. I had an issue where, while playing (v0.4 Beta), the end of chapter 1 would skip to the beginning of chapter 3. Deleting may saves and/or the "log" seemed to fix it. Hope this helps.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
People are seriously complaining about the "beating" when right before that scene you have the option to forgive her. people are stupid lol
No, in this threat one person is stupid and guess ... you are the stupid one. If you do not continue with the punishment you are gonna miss the 50% of the 12 month update. And my stupid friend all the story about Madisson from ch1 is focus on the dark path so to be able to continue and see her story you have to go all the way, but really who could quess that this scene was so unnecessary with no meaning. instead of calling people stupid put your mind to think first...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

Noid42

May 19, 2018
So this one came up in my searches quite a few times but I refused to try it due to seeing its in 'development hell' (or the milking room?).
Would you guys say it's worth it?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Doesn't matter if someone is on birth control or not. Nutting in them only matter if they are ovulating. It's not like semen hangs out in a club waiting for the egg to be released.
I know that, but in games it usually means they're going to get pregnant, otherwise a character mentioning they're not on birth control doesn't mean anything, chekhov's gun and all that.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
No, in this threat one person is stupid and guess ... you are the stupid one. If you do not continue with the punishment you are gonna miss the 50% of the 12 month update. And my stupid friend all the story about Madisson from ch1 is focus on the dark path so to be able to continue and see her story you have to go all the way, but really who could quess that this scene was so unnecessary with no meaning. instead of calling people stupid put your mind to think first...
no meaning? if you go the dark route the mc's goal is to break maddie he even has inner monologues where he says he finds it fun to torture her. if that's too hard for you or hurts your sensibilities just don't play that route and be a good dad lol

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Before declaring other people stupid, you may wish to learn a couple of things: spelling and grammar (with which I include punctuation and capitalization).

Executing either of these poorly during a self-righteous screed really takes away from its impact and renders it a joke.

Have a nice day!

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
no meaning? if you go the dark route the mc's goal is to break maddie he even has inner monologues where he says he finds it fun to torture her. if that's too hard for you or hurts your sensibilities just don't play that route and be a good dad lol
ok it's official you can't understand what's going on in the world around you. THE GAME HAS NO ΟΤΗΕR OPTION FOR MADDIE, ONLY THE DARK PATH. In 2045 when the 6th update will released if we have a path for lust for Maddie we will prefer it. Until then if you want to see anything you have to continue the dark path. honestly can't be that hard to figure out

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
ok it's official you can't understand what's going on in the world around you. THE GAME HAS NO ΟΤΗΕR OPTION FOR MADDIE, ONLY THE DARK PATH. In 2045 when the 6th update will released if we have a path for lust for Maddie we will prefer it. Until then if you want to see anything you have to continue the dark path. honestly can't be that hard to figure out
my friend, sancho already told you why that scene appears, and i understand that it bothers you but it's as easy as ignoring it and pretending it's not there, that scene is only about 5 minutes of the whole update, it seems to me that many of you are doing this topic bigger than it is. but hey it's just my opinion

Reactions: Hermit76
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes