herlam

Apr 3, 2021
my friend, sancho already told you why that scene appears, and i understand that it bothers you but it's as easy as ignoring it and pretending it's not there, that scene is only about 5 minutes of the whole update, it seems to me that many of you are doing this topic bigger than it is. but hey it's just my opinion
you originally talked about stupid people but unfortunately, you still don't understand what I'm trying to explain to you. Good night

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Is it just me? The taboo patch doesn't seem to work, multiple 'ward' and 'caretaker' references. Android version with patch.rpy dropped into the game folder. Some of the ward references make sense (a more formal alternative to 'my girl(s)' for someone who is still getting used to the reality of "surprise! You Are A Father! ) but 'she takes after her caretaker' doesn't so I'm figuring there's something off.

Anyway going to finish out the update, glad to see it.
Manually patching by following patch instructions does not work on Android. That is for PC/Linux/Mac only. Instead, Android users need to download the pre-patched version, which should have the words "TabooEd" in the link.

It sounds like you downloaded the censored Android build before the uncensored one was shared here.

Reactions: Somnis

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Before declaring other people stupid, you may wish to learn a couple of things: spelling and grammar (with which I include punctuation and capitalization).

Executing either of these poorly during a self-righteous screed really takes away from its impact and renders it a joke.

Have a nice day!
you send me a private message (which you lock so I can't reply) to insult me for my english which is not my native language... how ridiculous you are....

NicolaTesla

Jul 5, 2021
And I thought I'd seen all the bullshit on this site, including the BADIK, the WVM, and above all, the MILF CITY, but RADIANT is the greatest in the world. They don't give a shit and people go on and on and on and on paying and arguing and paying attention to a dead game....
We are so silly that we get what we deserve.
And I include myself too, because I'm such an asshole that I'm still around.
As a friend of mine says, we are going to become extinct, like the dinosaurs... because of assholes.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
you originally talked about stupid people but unfortunately, you still don't understand what I'm trying to explain to you. Good night
Yes, for me it is stupid to complain about that scene when it is easily avoidable, even more stupid to complain about it knowing that the main route of that character is sadistic. if you don't like that in a game just don't play it, avoid that scene or come back when the game is over in 7 years. Goodnight

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
you send me a private message (which you lock so I can't reply) to insult me for my english which is not my native language... how ridiculous you are....
In fairness, you said a 2 minute Maddie scene was 50% of the update so I don't think English is your only problem. :BootyTime:

For Maddie's Dark Path, it's been explained that she's a Tsundere, as in her lust and pure paths will be more slow rolling than it is with the other two girls for story reasons, but there's a lot of big payoff and intense romance planned.

epx

Aug 24, 2021
I hope this game picks up and shakes the dust off. Because it was one of my first games (These were the first Sisterly Lust and Proud Father) which led me to look for games of this type.

Because of this game, "Radiant" and the ones mentioned above, I started a tireless search for games like the above. But if every update will be this short and will take months to be released, it will only remain in the trunk of memories of the good game that could have been.

I don't know how long the creator has his personal life, but he should be sure and keep in mind every comment. In this case, I have always emphasized that it is necessary that creators and players are in communication to see pros and cons in their games and see what to improve.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Feature Update as requested

Changelog:
  • Added the ability to change the daughters' age in SanchoGallery as requested. Age limitations are the same as the dev's in-game.
1662421711988.png

Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Looking for the mod? Yeah, it got removed from the OP again. Get it from my sig below or via the update post here.

Regards.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Well I still like the game but would never support such a long wait for a 5 month at best update. 15 months for this was a let down. After that amount of time I though we would have a 4 some by now with the girls. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: herlam

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Manually patching by following patch instructions does not work on Android. That is for PC/Linux/Mac only. Instead, Android users need to download the pre-patched version, which should have the words "TabooEd" in the link.

It sounds like you downloaded the censored Android build before the uncensored one was shared here.
Slight catch, the stuff pre .4 is patched and reads as family. Might still be correct, just worth noting. I'm assuming though that's something specific to this one since I often end up manually patching the android games and they still work.

Thanks

PyrexDev

Apr 7, 2019
a copyright needs to be registered you don't just have a copyright.
Same site
"Do I have to register with your office to be protected?
No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created."

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, to be fair Ch4 has almost 8k lines of code which is almost twice as much as any other previous chapter. It's a matter of perspective at the end of the day imho.

Sure, I poke fun at the dev team but I always do that (especially when their software is this out of date :ROFLMAO: ). I'm certainly not beating a dead horse though. Remember, this is basically a side project for the team from what I understand. To each their own though, it's just my worthless take.

Now... where did I leave my belt....

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Well, to be fair Ch4 has almost 8k lines of code which is almost twice as much as any other previous chapter. It's a matter of perspective at the end of the day imho.

Sure, I poke fun at the dev team but I always do that (especially when their software is this out of date :ROFLMAO: ). I'm certainly not beating a dead horse though. Remember, this is basically a side project for the team from what I understand. To each their own though, it's just my worthless take.

Now... where did I leave my belt....
side project? they do something else apart from this game?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
side project? they do something else apart from this game?
It's only my understanding from posts a year and more back where it was going around that both devs work on other projects separately and this was a side gig as a team effort. I could have that fucked up but that's what I remember from back in the day via the info they put out. I'm pretty damned sure I'm right on that. Alorth has a discord where he used to stream as he worked on his main projects, etc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's only my understanding from posts a year and more back where it was going around that both devs work on other projects separately and this was a side gig as a team effort. I could have that fucked up but that's what I remember from back in the day via the info they put out. I'm pretty damned sure I'm right on that. Alorth has a discord where he used to stream as he worked on his main projects, etc.
Here's which will give you an idea of all the projects he creates art for.

He does fantastic work. Most folks bashing don't have a remote percentage of this fella's talent and amount of product he puts out. I'm telling you from my own portfolio that I release public it's a shit-ton of hours each week. I had to stop opening up my private catalog due to the workload everyone expects once public. I'm just saying there's much more to the story than most are giving credit for... in my humble opinion of course.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes