• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
If you're referring to what's under the Genre section on the OP, that's generally what is put on a game at initial release. I'm pretty sure they get updated sometimes, but by and large I don't generally notice those keeping current as later releases come. From the game overview, "Radiant is an 'cest harem game", so this definitely has that option. However, normally a game is only tagged with current content, not with planned content. Not a single girl knows the MC is potentially getting intimate with / dating others, so I don't think the tag should be applied right now. But it for sure will have harem as an option.
Thanks man! I just like to know if I have to pick one (Maddie) or if I can have them all.

Reactions: acwboy

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Hmm, Maddie is not really my preferred choice. Perhaps she will grow on me.
So far she seems far to angsty.
Refreshing to see someone in this thread that doesn't favorite Maddison. Don't get me wrong I really like all 3 girls and have no hate at all for her, totally get the angst but if I had to rate them she'd be on the bottom of the list in looks and personality alike. And this is no easy feat considering Allison's dumbness and Olivia's clinginess.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Refreshing to see someone in this thread that doesn't favorite Maddison. Don't get me wrong I really like all 3 girls and have no hate at all for her, totally get the angst but if I had to rate them she'd be on the bottom of the list in looks and personality alike. And this is no easy feat considering Allison's dumbness and Olivia's clinginess.
Also not a big fan of Buttercup, errr I mean Madison. I have a thing for gingers so it's Blossom,/Olivia for me. Bubbles/Allison is cute but too cliche dumb blond.
1280px-Powerpuff_girls_characters.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm, Maddie is not really my preferred choice. Perhaps she will grow on me.
So far she seems far to angsty.
Unless you've played it and definitely want to pick Elena for your LI, Taming of the Brat would not be for you. :LOL:
I like the "I hate you" girls that you slowly turn into loving you. Plus I like her model the best.
I personally think I love the three daughters all equally. I am doing the harem route myself specifically because I find them all absolutely adorable in their own ways. And then, ofc, since I'm already doing harem, I might as well go for all of them. :oops: I really hope Brooke (or Liv, for that matter) doesn't castrate the MC.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Unless you've played it and definitely want to pick Elena for your LI, Taming of the Brat would not be for you. :LOL:

I personally think I love the three daughters all equally. I am doing the harem route myself specifically because I find them all absolutely adorable in their own ways. And then, ofc, since I'm already doing harem, I might as well go for all of them. :oops: I really hope Brooke (or Liv, for that matter) doesn't castrate the MC.
Lol yeah i'm doing the harem route as well.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am probably gonna do a Purity route eventually as well.
Dark route though... Nah.
Me neither. My playthrough rn is the Purity one, but with the next update (or maybe before then), I'm going to do a Lust route as well. Although, given I'm doing harem and incest, I'm not sure "purity" exactly fits my playthrough. But w/e; I'm following the game's definition of that in any case.
Not so evil huh
I personally am not opposed to doing darker stuff from time to time (I'm playing Raptus currently, for instance). But for this, the love / lust paths seem to be my preference. I can't say why I'm inconsistent like this, but I'm weird that way.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Me neither. My playthrough rn is the Purity one, but with the next update (or maybe before then), I'm going to do a Lust route as well. Although, given I'm doing harem and incest, I'm not sure "purity" exactly fits my playthrough. But w/e; I'm following the game's definition of that in any case.

I personally am not opposed to doing darker stuff from time to time (I'm playing Raptus currently, for instance). But for this, the love / lust paths seem to be my preference. I can't say why I'm inconsistent like this, but I'm weird that way.
Yeah I've playd a few Dark ass games. They are not my cup of tea though.
I'm probably one of the most Vanilla guys on this site. But i like the story-driven feels VN's.
Not sure why i prefer them really as i enjoy sandbox as well, but a good story is vital.
Now ofcourse we can all argue how good the story really is, but so far this VN is keeping me interested.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
my antivirus just reported to me that the JokerLeader walkthrough mod contained this virus: Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml

just a heads up for people

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I think I was on different route with different girls. Its been awhile and I haven't gotten around to playing the latest update yet.....not like I'm going to get swamped with updates and fall behind in the story :p
I think that the dark route feels off in this game as MC is set up to be this super nice guy.
Maybe I should rename MC "Patrick Bateman".

Reactions: dolfe67

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
my antivirus just reported to me that the JokerLeader walkthrough mod contained this virus: Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml

just a heads up for people
Yet nobody really knows what Conteban does. Plenty of script mods on this site are erroneously flagged. Even some save editors fall prey to the [VIRUS] tag. Also, that sounds like Windows Defender.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This is why I think Radiant, despite the god damn awful game developement, still has the most interesting potential of a good story about depravity and lust, anger and jealousy, cruelty and perversion. If you read between the lines, you can see how Olivia, for example, is getting so infatuated for the MC that I think she actually would like to see her "competition" getting smacked... and not in a sexual way. This can actually be a serious good experience if Dammed doesnt decide to write this as the run of the mill harem bullshit where everyone just bangs at the end. The end goal of the game should the MC either prevent the girls going Doki Doki style of crazy, or pervert them so much that he becomes a sexual master.

The sad thing about this is the filler just takes me out of the roleplaying. I dont mind Brooke, or Mira, or Tiffany... but all of them are basic when compared to what the game can offer as far the relationship with the girls AND character development. They all have clearly mental issues, Olivia getting scary possessive, Maddie is brooding and soon will black her eyes and cut her own wrists, Allie is getting a hidden deep depression. Losing Gracie is breaking them hard.
Someone hire this guy.

Seriously. I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone, but I think you have the key on how to progress the story in an engaging way that wouldn't make it a generic harem game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHAD-MAN and sickqt

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
Well I thoroughly enjoyed the update. The renders were great, as usual. The animations are pretty good. The dialogue with the triplets is as always good. Music tracks are well picked and definitely add to improve atmosphere. The side girls stories are OK, nothing stands out for me. Other than the update frequency, the only thing I can really nitpick is the fact every female character in the game just throws themselves at the MC, there's no chase, no effort required. Dark path can eat a dick.

I'll probably sub on Patreon again for a short while, nothing too crazy, but I think the Devs deserve something for it. I hope the next update comes a wee bit swifter.

PS. Polarity when? :unsure:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Yet nobody really knows what Conteban does. Plenty of script mods on this site are erroneously flagged. Even some save editors fall prey to the [VIRUS] tag. Also, that sounds like Windows Defender.
thanks This stuff is alien to me

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes