PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Just finished the update. Not bad for a "half" update. It had some good scenes along with character path progressions. Not a fan of the dev introducing new side characters but at least Chelsea looks really hot.

I don't know about the "true edition content" though. I think its a very unncessary risk for the dev to have such content in his game. It only takes one deranged fan/jealous dev/super straight lace vanilla fan to report it to patreon and have his page shut down. Or worst, get him into trouble with the authorities as we seen with a dev in Australia recently. IMO, the triplets are more than enough for this game and what 99% of us play for anyways. I would hate for this game to get killed just for the small "true edition" content.
I agree!

I think that Norah was better left in her childhood.

I don't know what happens if the 'true' patch is not applied though.

I did enjoy my time with a certain redheaded triplet who definitely advanced her interest in the MC.

For those who mentioned that we did not have enough triplet content with the original CH 5a, I think the dev more than made up for it with the rest of the chapter.

I know returning from vacation with the triplets means that the MC's time is spread across more women (what with work, for example), but I enjoyed the new content and the mix of scenes.

So - Alorth was able to light a fire under Sir Damned and we got the rest of CH 5 b4 Christmas.

We have until the end of March to see what happens with CH 6.

Very cautiously optimistic so long as Alorth is involved.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi and Nemo56

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Bro, you CannnnnnnnnnnOT convince me that Brooks's daughter is fkin 18, straight up turned the game off after that shit who the fuck thought that was a good idea? You literally portrayed her as a fkin child I'm not into Lolli's I'm guessing this is my stop then, she and the triplets friend look and act like their 9 buddy get your shit together damn.
I gave her 14 years old, and just watched the scene for more dark points. Let´s hope the dev don´t waste time with ther kid, she is a waste of time and space.

Reactions: Grelk

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
If you can do better, make your own game with more content in that time, if you can do that, then you have a basis to complain. If you cant, just be grateful you're getting something for free Karen.
Oh, the never disappointing "don't like it, make a better one" argument. Just no... if you don't wanna look like a fool.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I am confused with the True Edition (which apparently has no Incest) the Taboo Edition (which has no HardCore content?) What does the "Base Game" have? I want both Incest & Hardcore.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well...First, I wanted to say thanks for creating your walk through mods.

Also, I noticed there is no mention of the separate patch(s) that is available as a separate download on the dev's title post. Will your walk through work safely with them, and or does the walk through mod already have them included (like some of the other title mods do)?
Best Regards.
Thank you.
It's not included, but they are compatible.

Reactions: MrBenny

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I am confused with the True Edition (which apparently has no Incest) the Taboo Edition (which has no HardCore content?) What does the "Base Game" have? I want both Incest & Hardcore.
Use the 5.2 patch from LewdPatcher load screen should look like below

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The patch instructions seem unnecessarily convoluted. Can someone dumb it down for me?
Sure - copy the content of the patch into the latest rev <game> folder and overwrite if needed.

FYI - I did not have to overwrite anything this time.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes