May 9, 2021
OK, so I still can't get past the end credits of ch. 4, even with a clean 0.5.2 version without mods. Can somebody please share a save from the beginning of ch.5? xoxo

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
OK, so I still can't get past the end credits of ch. 4, even with a clean 0.5.2 version without mods. Can somebody please share a save from the beginning of ch.5? xoxo
Saves from unmodded game, each one at status log of chapter 4. 9-4 is lust route, 13-4 is dark route, 14-6 is purity route. Just can't remember if it's 100% focused or I got mistaken on some choices, but each route's content is available.

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
oh thank god! I was on here a while ago and saw this was tagged abandoned, so glad it's back up!! (I know it gets tagged abandoned if it isn't updated in 3 months, must have just been a delay or something.. I didn't read through the posts, just glad the abandoned tag is gone)

Jan 28, 2019
Last played v03, and that was quite a while ago, so I started over.
In chapter 2, when you take brooke out after work, i laughed so hard at myself.

I do restaurant work IRL, and was looking at the menu in game like a starving man. The heirloom tomato salad sounds amazing. prices are great. I found myself just wanting to check out the rest of the menu, and wondering how it all would plate and taste :ROFLMAO:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I have a question with regards to Vanessa and the bathroom scene choices. In this image, if the player chooses to not have sex with her in the washroom (friend path)…will the player get another chance later to open a relationship path (and out of the friend zone)?

And I though fucking Vanessa while Brooke is waiting for MC on their date, was a dick move... I'm hoping the Van path will come up again later in the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hmm...I have a question with regards to Vanessa and the bathroom scene choices. In this image, if the player chooses to not have sex with her in the washroom (friend path)…will the player get another chance later to open a relationship path (and out of the friend zone)?

And I though fucking Vanessa while Brooke is waiting for MC on their date, was a dick move... I'm hoping the Van path will come up again later in the story.

MC's a total horndog and will fuck anyone anywhere given the opportunity

sailor-jack.gif

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Lol if cheating, especially extra despicable cheating bothers you then this just might not be the game for you. MC is entirely reprehensible and not being reprehensible just means missing out on almost all of the content so far.
Anyway I haven't played through the latest phone call with her to check the variables on her friends path but I'm pretty sure turning her down in the bathroom locks you on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

sanderspare

Oct 6, 2020
Kind of disappointed by 0.52 update, I would really love to see the game more focus on Three girls other than adding alots of other fuck around chara...its just not hitting the right track. The game should be a taboo about three girls and their old man.:rolleyes:

Reactions: ArbitraryUser9001

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Wait a minute... I just finished playing the VN (I know, it took me a while. Look, I lost all my saves because I had to change computers and I had to start from the beginning) and I couldn't help but notice that Alita's uncle's name is Luca.

This wouldn't happen to be the same Luca we punched out to help Gracie out, would it?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Wait a minute... I just finished playing the VN (I know, it took me a while. Look, I lost all my saves because I had to change computers and I had to start from the beginning) and I couldn't help but notice that Alita's uncle's name is Luca.

This wouldn't happen to be the same Luca we punched out to help Gracie out, would it?
Just went to check and the guy the MC punches is named Chad.

Edit: Removed an extra quote that I mistakenly had saved in the multi-quote option

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Anybody else getting images dropped (not showing) for Alita in 5.2? Same when MC babysits Brooke's kid. I am using the true/incest mod. Placed it in the game folder. Is this a bug or did I just mess something up in installation?

Reactions: fapmostlyrandom420
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes