BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
wait is this game get revived back? i remember few weeks ago it consider abandoned or am i missing something?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Radiant [v0.5.2] Unofficial Android Port + Patch + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 672Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
*PPS: Yes there are jokes in the WT I made regarding taking Maddie's dark path, don't take it so serious, why does everyone take shit so serious on this site nowadays...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I know right? Because for whatever reason, there's a new generation of cry baby control freak snow flakes who get offended and flustered just because the sun rises & sets every day without their approval, so don't take anything personally. They want to believe that they and their opinions matter, but they don't. So thanks for the WT buddy and keep the same humor, most people with an IQ above 60 understand it & love it so don't change. Ok snow flakes, you can let the facepalms rain.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I know right? Because for whatever reason, there's a new generation of cry baby control freak snow flakes who get offended and flustered just because the sun rises & sets every day without their approval, so don't take anything personally. They want to believe that they and their opinions matter, but they don't. So thanks for the WT buddy and keep the same humor, most people with an IQ above 60 understand it & love it so don't change. Ok snow flakes, you can let the facepalms rain.
(y)(y) right on no argument here 100% agreement way to many snow flakes in the world today

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can you explain those good reasons? Jeez thanks bro it’s not like I haven’t been trying to but with little success.
Go read rule 7 of the forum. We're not allowed to give you links to the mod. Either use a better browser or use a vpn. Mega works just fine.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
He does great art in all the games he is involved in.
indeed, neko paradise is one of my fav games aswell. i also know of the 3rd (abandoned) game but haven't played it, not aware if he worked on anything else thought

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Loving the game so far and man missing Gracie, I'm almost wanting to play it with different variations such as trying to be just a father figure including having just the relationship with Brooklyn and be a father for Norah. These other women though like poor Jade social outcast as well as Alexandra just need to give them that love they deserve.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes