armond

Apr 26, 2020
Anyone can complain about anything, if you're arguing the semantics of who has the right to do what, then your an authoritarian who wants to control others but lacks the charisma or intelligence to do so.

Reactions: smjin and DanThaMan

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Anyone can complain about anything, if you're arguing the semantics of who has the right to do what, then your an authoritarian who wants to control others but lacks the charisma or intelligence to do so.
Hm... let me try this...

Nobody is allowed to like Mr. Roshi...

How was that? Did I do it right? :KEK:

demon79yu

Aug 20, 2021
Why util now do I found this game? Must due to radient fans being too selfish to use fan sig for letting others konw their treasure.:rolleyes:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why util now do I found this game? Must due to radient fans being too selfish to use fan sig for letting others konw their treasure.:rolleyes:
No matter how good this game is nobody's gonna waste their signature space on this dev after abandoning Polarity and updating Radiant less than once a year. So many other devs deserve the publicity so much more than Sir Douched

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nah it's mostly because this game is only updated once a year so it rarely appears on the latest updates page.
If you filter for harem and top it's on page four. If you filter for harem+incest and top it's on page two.

The game isn't really hidden at all.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you filter for harem and top it's on page four. If you filter for harem+incest and top it's on page two.

I don't think most people use filters like that. They probably only use the highest rating filter in which radiant right now only appears on the 10th page.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think most people use filters like that. They probably only use the highest rating filter in which radiant right now only appears on the 10th page.
I can't imagine using this site without filters. I even filter by engine and status.
There are so many shit games on this website... if you don't filter then you get drowned by shit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

demon79yu

Aug 20, 2021

Sry for my sucking English expression. I don't really blame anyone,if any , I'm blaming myself for ignoring such great games for it's incest tag and making such a terrible kidding(to express my surprised about finding this masterpiece):( .Again,my poor English means no offense to radiant fans and now I'm one of you.:)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sry for my sucking English expression. I don't really blame anyone,if any , I'm blaming myself for ignoring such great games for it's incest tag and making such a terrible kidding(to express my surprised about finding this masterpiece):( .Again,my poor English means no offense to radiant fans and now I'm one of you.:)
Don't worry. :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm not a fan. Was a fan of Polarity. I'm just here to watch it all burn. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: faramata and B2B2
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes