SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
View attachment 3143917

In all fairness, AVNs have the potential of being the best way to tell stories. Can get the best of each media: depth of books, immersion of games, cinematics of movies* and feeling of music.

Problem is that no matter all that, no matter how much effort you put in all that, writing is always the lead. And bad writing will fuck everything, no matter how good the other items are.

But I would say if SilentType stays and read good stuff (so not this), they will fall in love with AVNs as most of us did.

*i know it sounds like a tautology but I hope you know what I mean by cinematics of movies, not sure how else to describe it.
Yeah I've played some stuff with pretty decent writing. There's also the case of a lot of adult VN devs are the type of people who... spend a lot of time indoors. It can be a little strange.

Reactions: Grelk

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Since a few people have been asking, a little breakdown between the differences between the three versions:

Unpatched version:
No mentions of anything regarding age
You cannot enter any ages, so everyone will be 18+
The word "teen" is missing entirely. Also MC and Gracie meet on an unspecified "Dance" rather than on high school prom.
Most dark content is missing. If you want to go down that route you will see... nothing basically
No incest. The triplets are MC's "wards"
no loli

Taboo edition:
Incest. The triplets are MC's daughters
references to school, prom, teens and such
you can enter custom ages for the triplets
dark content. you can spank the shit out of maddie.
no loli

True edition:
Same as Taboo edition but also has loli
Some of the more extreme dark content might be here in the future?

So if you want the "full" experience, go for the True edition. If you hate loli stick with Taboo (or you can get the True edition anyways and simply opt out, most fetishes are optional). I am not part of the project, so I might have missed some minor differences.

Hope this helps.

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Oh geebus, I guess I didn't really notice in the little bit of her we see before this latest update, but Alita is supposed to be 18 but the developer made her appear like a freakin' 14 year-old... ugh... Please tell me this chapter has some Mira content, lol.

Edit 1: Wow, what a surprise that the very first time you meet Chelsea she's basically thinking about throwing herself on his dick... /sarcasm

Edit 2: Geebus of course it ends right before Mira content. *sigh*

Last edited:

Donkeyddd

Apr 18, 2021
Brothers....
Now....
Im not saying that there is anything uhh.. Wroong so to speak, about bathing with girls... BUT

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
If you can do better, make your own game with more content in that time, if you can do that, then you have a basis to complain. If you cant, just be grateful you're getting something for free Karen.

These facepalms are beautiful.

Well here goes another one for you!

Do not spend them all at once.(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Radiant Multi-Mod - Not Abandoned Edition (v0.5.2 update)
View attachment 3140323
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3140325 View attachment 3140326

The mod so badass that it apparently can no longer be listed in the VN's OP (yet again).
Just look at all these features (go ahead, click on 'em):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: If you don't want to play modded but still hate the VN's mouse cursor, then see Sancho's Mouse Cursor corrector found here. It's non-destructive, non-permanent, and non-fuckery.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Critical)

Links in the mod's OP and issues category in the FAQ are updated accordingly.

Change log:
  • Resolved fatal exception error during Ch5's Rachel scene as reported by save8lot & JLucci.
1701779037070.png
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
It was nice to see a release after a while. I hope the dev keeps it up and continues with this project I enjoy the story.

Reactions: VOYEUR

jan1431

Dec 5, 2023
View attachment 612704

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-

Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developer: SirD & Alorth - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Alpha may not be stable and might have less content than final version so it listed separately

DOWNLOAD
v0.5.2:
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

v0.4 (stable version):
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN

Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough (Official) - Fan Sig - German Translation - Walkthrough mod* - Russian translation - Walkthrough+UI Mod*
SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 612743 View attachment 612714 View attachment 612748 View attachment 612717 View attachment 612744 View attachment 612724 View attachment 612768 View attachment 612761 View attachment 612790
View attachment 612789 View attachment 612782 View attachment 612783 View attachment 612779 View attachment 612773 View attachment 612776 View attachment 612784 View attachment 612788 View attachment 612791
View attachment 1345968 View attachment 1345969 View attachment 1345972 View attachment 1345975 View attachment 1345979 View attachment 1345980 View attachment 1345981 View attachment 1345982 View attachment 1345992
Another must have

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Alita is supposed to be 18 but the developer made her appear like a freakin' 14 year-old
Alita's inspiration has always had a youthful appearance. Technically speaking, Alita (Gally in the JP original) is 224 years old. Though in Radiant she's based on the much-maligned live action movie.

king wang

May 7, 2022
SilentType,帖子:12362878,会员:6483750 said:
这个游戏感觉像是一个14岁的孩子写的自我插入幻想。
[/引用]
当然,兄弟,但你也知道,同一件事不同的人想要不同的东西,你想要好故事,仅此而已。

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Hey everyone, this is the official written walkthrough for Radiant. This will probably get updated very fast, or at the same time once a new release drops!

But please try to play the game blind (as intended) before resorting to it!!!

Indepth walkthrough had been scraped since it wasn't really necessary. The quick walkthrough contains the point guide and the eventual extra explanation regarding special scenes or scenarios.

*UPDATE - The Alpha version of CH5 won't be updated in WT since there still needs to be stuff added ingame, the full WT comes with the full version of CH5!!!

Click the following link to download --->

Or ---> Google Drive

*PPS: Yes there is are jokes in the WT I made regarding taking Maddie's dark path, don't take it so serious, why does everyone take shit so serious on this site nowadays...
Will you update soon?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Alita's inspiration has always had a youthful appearance. Technically speaking, Alita (Gally in the JP original) is 224 years old. Though in Radiant she's based on the much-maligned live action movie.
Kind of liked the movie. Was disappointed that it ended as it did and there's been no sequel that I've seen, since it was obviously intended to have follow-ups.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes