Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I follow the dark path but i did not see the dark scenes with Maddie... have something change?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
None as of now doesn't seem to be planed see below

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Okay, oot but a psa : ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Girl, get a better doctor! The Flu is caused by a few different viruses.
These damn antibiotics only help if you have a weak immune system and only prevent opportune bacterial infections.
They do absolutely nothing for your flu and most likely only give you diarrea and a chance to catch some antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Thanks for coming to my med talk ^^

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I really want to support this on patreon but I'm seeing a lot of abandoned games in the history.
Honesty I'd wait the abandoned tag here was just removed yesterday because of update they have stated hard update for March 2024 we'll all see if it stays true, they aren't hurting for support just my opinion but up to you

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This game feels like it was written as a self insert fantasy by a 14 year old.
no-well-yes-homer.gif

Welcome to the world of AVNs.
In all fairness, AVNs have the potential of being the best way to tell stories. Can get the best of each media: depth of books, immersion of games, cinematics of movies* and feeling of music.

Problem is that no matter all that, no matter how much effort you put in all that, writing is always the lead. And bad writing will fuck everything, no matter how good the other items are.

But I would say if SilentType stays and read good stuff (so not this), they will fall in love with AVNs as most of us did.

*i know it sounds like a tautology but I hope you know what I mean by cinematics of movies, not sure how else to describe it.

Reactions: Lust0ne

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
As long you don't live in australia you should be fine.

And tbh in my way of seeing things seducing the triplets is not so far away (in levels of amorality) with Brooke daughter stuff. After all, they are teenage girls, not at all emotionally stable, with no one else in the world besides their father who is taking advantage of them. it is almost the same
Pretty much. Like they're ok with emotionally abusing their daughters and even physically abusing Maddie, but fucking a loli, THAT'S where they cross the line? They Wildin ...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes