Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Deliver is to much work, so lazy milkers motherfuckers as SirD rather go for milking while just play FF and talk about it on twitter.
To be fair, he is not making that much money on patreon since it has to split it with alorth. They are making 3896€ on patreon so they are both getting 1948€ if they are splitting it 50/50. Unless they live in some eastern european country or south america, it's not really that much.

Reactions: sickqt

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In fact, what bothers me is the effect it has on my perception of Brooke. I never thought I'd say this, but I understand what goes on in guys' heads when they say that a LI is ruined for them because the story mentions that she had another man in her life before she met the MC. I was shocked that the game sexualized a little girl to whom I'd given 10 or 12 years, and I carried that over to the character of her mother, thinking it was very very badly written.

At least now I finally understand the difference between the two patches.
Yeah, somehow I would prefer that the little one was just a side character and part of the storyline of the relationship with her mother, and the the MC being at least partially a "normal" father figure for the girl.
I am not all too picky when it comes to these games, older teens are perfectly fine, but such young kids (ignore the ingame text for a moment, I am talking visuals here) ... meh. Not my thing at all. Then I prefer a path where they are not involved.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes, and that's great. My sensitivity to certain subjects can be preserved. There's also the aspect of Dev not taking responsibility for his content, by giving the kid the default age of 18, but that's more something that makes you laugh, like "You don't think we're stupid, do you? ".

In fact, what bothers me is the effect it has on my perception of Brooke. I never thought I'd say this, but I understand what goes on in guys' heads when they say that a LI is ruined for them because the story mentions that she had another man in her life before she met the MC. I was shocked that the game sexualized a little girl to whom I'd given 10 or 12 years, and I carried that over to the character of her mother, thinking it was very very badly written.

I don't really care that much about content with Norah, but at the end of the day it's just pixels in a game. I find funny how there are video games where you can commit some of the most horrible war crimes and acts of violence against humans and no one gives a shit but then when it comes to things like this people lose their minds. It's all fake people, calm down.

glpcldfrstzxc

Nov 17, 2022
Two ports already available (but none here on F95):
with the Mod from JokerLeader
with the Mod from OnlyFunz
And I think there's another port from DarkAssassin, too.
Thanks man!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't really care that much about content with Norah, but at the end of the day it's just pixels in a game. I find funny how there are video games where you can commit some of the most horrible war crimes and acts of violence against humans and no one gives a shit but then when it comes to things like this people lose their minds. It's all fake people, calm down.
Many people tend to immerge into stories, identify with the chars. I'd say the more books one reads, the more real the stories and characters are for him. In games I tend to be the "good guy", a wee bit mean sometimes when it is shown in a fun way. But I don't enjoy playing an evil character or a complete asshole.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I really want to take the triplets on lots of romantic dates
I would hold their hands and tell them how beautiful they are

And when we make love, I would make sure they have a good time
Because their pleasure is what's most important to me

The mc doesn't deserves these angels
It will take time (and more chapters to be released) for us to see real divergence between the pure, lust and dark paths (and that does not really address mixing those paths).

It may be that the pure path or a mix of pure and lust will give us what you described, which would be nice, especially if the full lust or lust with a bit of dark thrown in will give a totally different experience.

My only concern is that slow development times coupled with multiple paths competing for screen time means that it will take years (IF Sir Damned can get his backside in gear) for us to see what the path variations will actually look like.

So - it's a max wait of about 3.5 months for the CH 6 release (if Alorth gets his way) and then we will see what Alorth can do to help speed development for chapters beyond CH 6.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It will take time (and more chapters to be released) for us to see real divergence between the pure, lust and dark paths (and that does not really address mixing those paths).

It may be that the pure path or a mix of pure and lust will give us what you described, which would be nice, especially if the full lust or lust with a bit of dark thrown in will give a totally different experience.

My only concern is that slow development times coupled with multiple paths competing for screen time means that it will take years (IF Sir Damned can get his backside in gear) for us to see what the path variations will actually look like.

So - it's a max wait of about 3.5 months for the CH 6 release (if Alorth gets his way) and then we will see what Alorth can do to help speed development for chapters beyond CH 6.

I just think Alorth should drop the rock and move on.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Yes, and that's great. My sensitivity to certain subjects can be preserved. There's also the aspect of Dev not taking responsibility for his content, by giving the kid the default age of 18, but that's more something that makes you laugh, like "You don't think we're stupid, do you? ".

You know that age stuff is to avoid problems, right? It's like the dumb koala games. We all know that the characters have a different age than what is said. I do not know what is the problem. If you don't like it, move on.

Reactions: Beta F4gg0t

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Many people tend to immerge into stories, identify with the chars. I'd say the more books one reads, the more real the stories and characters are for him. In games I tend to be the "good guy", a wee bit mean sometimes when it is shown in a fun way. But I don't enjoy playing an evil character or a complete asshole.
Yeah I can understand that, but if the content is 100% avoidable and up to the player I don't see a reason to complain about it.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Well, some time ago I read that he was doing the animation, but not all of the game, but that could have been wrong of course. Works for me both ways.

I think that we can all agree on :)
yeah, stuff like that would make a lot of people want to message him and be like what the fuck. and/or pull their funding for the game. I know I would if I was supporting the dev. I hate milkers.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016

3.5 months for the next chapter? For this game? Not a chance.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Fuck I can't find where he said it, so don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure SirD said he wanted to finish chapter 10 in 2024. Until now they have struggled with releasing 1 full chapter per year so I find it really hard to believe that they will be able to release chapter 10 next year.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
It's not the "most important render guy", it's the only guy doing all the visuals (renders and animations). So yeah if alorth leaves, the game just dies.
It's hard to tell for sure if what he said was true, shit happens in life so it's not impossible. But him tweeting about playing video games for hundres of hours while not giving people any updates on the game or what is going on made him look really bad.
Now we just have to wait and see if he meets the march deadline. If he just goes back to doing the same thing he has done until now, then there is no hope for this game.

Funny everyone speculating lack of work ethic / milking it for a while now were screamed or laughed it but it was pretty obvious. They had a gold mine here and decided to only slightly capitalize / milk it.

This update was very disappointing per the time passed and anyone whos been paying attention can tell not much work has been put into it since the initial release.

Looking at his twitter picture explains everything I needed to know. You're a dipshit enabler if you're financially supporting this bozo.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Funny everyone speculating lack of work ethic / milking it for a while now were screamed or laughed it but it was pretty obvious. They had a gold mine here and decided to only slightly capitalize / milk it.

This update was very disappointing per the time passed and anyone whos been paying attention can tell not much work has been put into it since the initial release.

Looking at his twitter picture explains everything I needed to know. You're a dipshit enabler if you're financially supporting this bozo.
I mean it's not really a gold mine considering that they have to split it between both of them. They are making like 3900€ in total so it less than 2000 for each. It's possible to live with that amount but it's not like they are swimming in money and living a lavish life. Alorth seems to have a good reputation in the community and he does art and animations for other games and I never saw anyone talking about him missing deadlines or anything like that. So at least from Alorth's side I don't think he was trying to milk anyone. As for SirD, it's hard to tell if he is telling the truth but like I said in other posts the way he handled things it very hard for people to believe him.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Fuck I can't find where he said it, so don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure SirD said he wanted to finish chapter 10 in 2024. Until now they have struggled with releasing 1 full chapter per year so I find it really hard to believe that they will be able to release chapter 10 next year.
its in public post on his P, at bottom

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I mean it's not really a gold mine considering that they have to split it between both of them. They are making like 3900€ in total so it less than 2000 for each. It's possible to live with that amount but it's not like they are swimming in money and living a lavish life. Alorth seems to have a good reputation in the community and he does art and animations for other games and I never saw anyone talking about him missing deadlines or anything like that. So at least from Alorth's side I don't think he was trying to milk anyone. As for SirD, it's hard to tell if he is telling the truth but like I said in other posts the way he handled things it very hard for people to believe him.
sird has been a milker since way back with Polarity. Before Radiant was even a thing.

• Wow
Reactions: JHorcoc6

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
3.5 months for the next chapter? For this game? Not a chance.
That's the agreement between Alorth and Sir Damned as posted here (from Discord).

Either Sir Damned releases CH 6 by late March 2024 or Alorth is gone.

We have every reason to believe that Alorth will pull his weight here, so we have to wait until the end of March to see if he has enough pull with Sir Damned to make that release happen.

IMO - Radiant lives or dies on this deadline.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I believe he can make it for March because of Alorth's ultimatum, but I don't believe he can consistently release an update every quarter. That's bullshit again. Unless Alorth puts pressure on him once again to do it. Like a boss to his employee, since it seems he can't be his own boss.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes