Aug 31, 2020
I told you he wasn't dead. You just have to be more patient than with the rest, that's all. Now I hope that: 1. the updates will be a little more regular, even if 2 per year is better than 0. and 2: That the commenters will be less aggressive and will not forget the fact that here the game is free...so complaining about games that you pay 80 dollars for and that they're not even finished, yes, but there...

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
as well as being unhealthy/disturbing.
yea, I was really digging this game till I got to this point. Motivated me to go back to the beginning and evacuate the Brooke route altogether. Hope no more of these scenarios pop up or I'll just drop this one. As for the twins' friend, she a little more acceptable. I dated a girl for some years who was 4'8" and young looking even though she was in her early 20's. Have to admit, some of the most insanely awesome sex I ever had.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I don't know what the scandal is with Brooke's daughter lol. It is something that can be skipped. I would understand someone's panic if it were mandatory but it is not.

Besides, it's a game where you're already seducing your daughters. Not the epitome of moral tbf
Not really even comparable in scope. It's a pretty blatant abuse of our sensibilities trying to convince us Brooke's daughter is an adult when it's clear she's portrayed through her appearance, speech patterns and behavior as an adolescent. The very suggestion of "don't tell your mother about this" takes the whole thing to the child molester level. Being able to skip it is fine, I get that, but it's very presence in the game remains disturbing. Makes me wonder if I should even keep this game on my hard drive much less continue to play it.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I have a feeling this Dev isn't going to keep the sadist path for Maddie. Up until this update, the evil MC plan was to turn the sisters against Maddie, and was starting to enjoy abusing her. Now this update he's suddenly guilt ridden for belting her and concerned about the rift between Liv and Maddie? Either the dev lost his nerve, or has been screwing around doing anything but work on this game for so long he forgot his own story.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Makes me wonder if I should even keep this game on my hard drive much less continue to play it.
As long you don't live in australia you should be fine.

And tbh in my way of seeing things seducing the triplets is not so far away (in levels of amorality) with Brooke daughter stuff. After all, they are teenage girls, not at all emotionally stable, with no one else in the world besides their father who is taking advantage of them. it is almost the same

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I don't know what the scandal is with Brooke's daughter lol. It is something that can be skipped. I would understand someone's panic if it were mandatory but it is not.

Besides, it's a game where you're already seducing your daughters. Not the epitome of moral tbf
But about the droid attack on the wookies? Oops, I mean what about rule... 7, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Same reaction here...

Generally, I install the incest patch when the story doesn't hold up without it, and/or to avoid the famous landlady and roommate. (I confess I didn't even test without it).

I installed the loli patch without knowing what it was, (it makes part of the story very disturbing), it turns Brooke into the worst mother of the year.

As a result, the loli patch makes the story completely ridiculous, as well as being unhealthy/disturbing.
You know you can avoid all that content even with the patch right?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... just to make sure the "abandoned" tag doesn't stay on his game ...
More likely because his most important render guy threatened to leave the team if the deadlines for this and for the next update would not be met.

It's not sure why the development was almost standing still. Of course the milking argument was in the room, but I think you make more money if you deliver enough to keep people's faith in you up.

From what I've heared, that he was doing nothing but playing online games, that sounded more like a burnout or depression. But my guess is as good as everyone elses.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
More likely because his most important render guy threatened to leave the team if the deadlines for this and for the next update would not be met.

It's not sure why the development was almost standing still. Of course the milking argument was in the room, but I think you make more money if you deliver enough to keep people's faith in you up.

From what I've heared, that he was doing nothing but playing online games, that sounded more like a burnout or depression. But my guess is as good as everyone elses.
last on discord was a lot of depression, burn out and when he wanted to start again family issues. if its true i dont know but thats the latest news i have seen in discord.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Nemo56

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

It's not the "most important render guy", it's the only guy doing all the visuals (renders and animations). So yeah if alorth leaves, the game just dies.
It's hard to tell for sure if what he said was true, shit happens in life so it's not impossible. But him tweeting about playing video games for hundres of hours while not giving people any updates on the game or what is going on made him look really bad.
Now we just have to wait and see if he meets the march deadline. If he just goes back to doing the same thing he has done until now, then there is no hope for this game.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I told you he wasn't dead. You just have to be more patient than with the rest, that's all. Now I hope that: 1. the updates will be a little more regular, even if 2 per year is better than 0. and 2: That the commenters will be less aggressive and will not forget the fact that here the game is free...so complaining about games that you pay 80 dollars for and that they're not even finished, yes, but there...
was radiant not also on steam for a while or am i just mis remembering that?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think you make more money if you deliver enough to keep people's faith in you up.
Deliver is to much work, so lazy milkers motherfuckers as SirD rather go for milking while just play FF and talk about it on twitter.

Reactions: R1k0

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
You know you can avoid all that content even with the patch right?
Yes, and that's great. My sensitivity to certain subjects can be preserved. There's also the aspect of Dev not taking responsibility for his content, by giving the kid the default age of 18, but that's more something that makes you laugh, like "You don't think we're stupid, do you? ".

In fact, what bothers me is the effect it has on my perception of Brooke. I never thought I'd say this, but I understand what goes on in guys' heads when they say that a LI is ruined for them because the story mentions that she had another man in her life before she met the MC. I was shocked that the game sexualized a little girl to whom I'd given 10 or 12 years, and I carried that over to the character of her mother, thinking it was very very badly written.

At least now I finally understand the difference between the two patches.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's not the "most important render guy", it's the only guy doing all the visuals (renders and animations). So yeah if alorth leaves, the game just dies.
Well, some time ago I read that he was doing the animation, but not all of the game, but that could have been wrong of course. Works for me both ways.

But him tweeting about playing video games for hundres of hours while not giving people any updates on the game or what is going on made him look really bad.
I think that we can all agree on :)

Reactions: javikaston
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes